Monday, July 7, 2014

survival divorce 5

SURVIVAL DIVORCE 5

Blackmail

Females look upon males as little more than uncouth aggressive unbalanced hormonal income streams ( I think. If I actually knew what the fems thought I could make millions and get a ghost writer rather than making-literally-pennies and writing all my own drivel with one finger hunt and peck ). As my lovely ex-wife ( #2 of 4. Any of you gals want to be future ex-wife #5? ) was wont to say, You Don’t Love Me, You Just Love Your Pecker. Yes, and? She was complaining she would have to do some work to control me, I guess. I mean, come on! How can you complain? You make the Little Brain happy and the Big Brain follows along like a big dumb puppy, all sloppy grins and an Ah, Gosh attitude. Instead, gals think putting out is really putting themselves out. Except when they are trying to win you, and then it isn’t even about you but about them and their ego. My only conclusion is that women need drama and need to practice Machiavellian tactics so as not to get rusty at back stabbing and manipulation ( and I’m not complaining because when they are on your side they are an invaluable asset ). And males are their target when no other victim is handy. So don’t take it personally. Part of being the weaker sex physically, but the dominant sex mentally is using the full arsenal against their enemies or potential enemies. And when either of you decide to divorce, the weapons are unpacked and oiled and sharpened. One such is the Blackmail Tool.

*

Women’s Lib means men have few to no rights in a divorce. This is a means of control even before separation. Not that gals will ever admit to that. You don’t expect magicians to reveal the way tricks are set up, so don’t expect women to show how they fight. But your only defense is a vasectomy, and then you never admit that to her ( I’m not sure what the mechanics are afterwards and if the, uhm, residue is different in appearance ( whether she could tell or not ). But most guys, even those still boys at heart, kinda maybe sorta want a legacy to pass on their name even if they can’t admit it to themselves that the cost is settling down to do so. They usually aren’t going to get themselves fixed. The guys that do have either been burned in divorce or just want one night stands. And I don’t know about you, but for me wearing a rubber is usually never much better than masturbation. If I’m going to suffer the price of sex being a relationship ( which despite its price I willingly pay ) I want real sex and not a fake latex version. It is just like fake boobs. Blech! I want free swinging fat sacks, not rigid balloon orbs.

*

Anyway, back on track. Since guys either want decent sex or reproductive sex to go along with a relationship, we willingly open ourselves up for blackmail. A common law relationship still doesn’t absolve you from child support, and in some states you are on the hook for half your income plus just for living with a gal. You get hooked either way. You can’t change anything now, in this relationship, so you will pay a steep exit tax. Just do it smarter next time.

END

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.

*

All My Contact Info, Books For Sale, Links:


 

21 comments:

  1. my vastly intelligent,overly hairy lord,the reason for rubbers is so ugly chicks can get some! A cute babe,I'll go bareback,ugly chicks,no way! Now,if there were a cute one,but a gold digger,she'd get a rubber.Never go bareback on an ugly chick,or one you can't afford.The best is a gold digger with her tubes tied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What books do wives like most?

    Their husbands check books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys:

    Listen to the voice of experience:

    Have a Van or a P/u truck with a camper or a travel trailer. Pack to the max with food clothes and every need you might have.
    Get a safety deposit box at a bank place your passport house deeds anything of value, (silver, gold coins and a stash of survival money). You going to need it when the wife kicks you out. (don't worry about your hunting guns, the cops are going to get them for safety reasons. You'll get them back after the cooling off period {about 6 mo's after the divorce}. Just make sure you have your vehicles under your brothers/sisters name (specially the travel trailer).

    It has happened many times to man kind and we still fall for the 2 pairs of lips women have.

    Be wise, be cool and above all never tell your girl how much you have (make).
    Always keep her working, if you don't, then you are for a big surprise.

    I been divorce tree times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remember, it isn't personal. The gal is just trying to do right by her. It is hard to seperate "fair" from reality. Prepping for divorce is just like prepping for the Apocalypse. Hope it doesn't happen but be ready. Take heed to this comment-sums up the tactics brilliantly.

      Delete
    2. Take heed to the comment I was responding to, not my comment itself, I should have said.

      Delete
  4. Good article. Divorce pretty much sucks. I think most folks don't have a clue when they first get married. The best book I ever read on relationships was by Laura Schleshinger (spelling?). The book summed up was -- all men want is sex and a sandwich. Save the drama for your girlfriends.

    In your article, I especially liked:

    "You don’t expect magicians to reveal the way tricks are set up, so don’t expect women to show how they fight."

    Idaho Homesteader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At one level, I DO admire gals and their survival talents. By comparrison, guys are just crude and rude looking for a rock to bash in a head.

      Delete
  5. PLEASE, FORGIVE ME!.

    Years ago, when you have the other blog, you insulted women I believe you called them bitches and I took offense.

    Well today I'm older and wiser. I used to work overtime and still the money wasn't enough, took a second job and still was short and when the co.'s closed up and laid me off. My wife file for divorce demanding alimony and child support according to the incomes I used to bring and I couldn't make payment,
    Got arrested as a dead beat father I got nothing, no job and now an arrest record. Now I see the light. Please forgive me for bitching about your post at that time. I was naïve (more likely stupid and pussy brainwashed and the good wife knew how to manipulated me.).
    I recently met her 2nd husband and compared notes, Felt very sorry for her third husband. He is for a big surprise, his wealth is soon to be cut in half.
    I'm now free and don't have much, but the little I have is MINE and I wont share it now or in the future.


    I tip my hat to you. You are smart and knew.

    Keep that great hair shinning.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fel bad. If I had read me at the start of wife #2, I would have been blinded by that great rack and not listened to me either.

      Delete
  6. Darling Hirsute Hero of the Western Wastelands....you make many valid points, but please remember, you are writing from personal experiences and *generalities*. My mother has always despaired that I am the only woman she ever saw that came out of her divorces worst off than she went in! But I know many others (women) that got wrung through the judicial wringer in divorces. Funny, but the majority of women I know that went through this are honest, straight forward, hard working and had been truly supportive of their husbands. (Unless the husband was a total asshole...but then again some women are assholes, too)
    As for little head and big head conflicts...sometimes women can be swayed by sex, too. My #3 was my Achilles heel. Stayed with him MUCH longer than I should have because of his little head...well, it wasn't that little and he was very talented with it. I ended up living in a tent with nothing.
    Got a guy now that's the whole package. We have the same goals and dreams, are compatible in the bedroom and neither one of us deals with bullshit or manipulation.
    So, if you are looking for a new Queen of the Western Wastelands, I strongly suggest you first sedate your little head and search with the one between your ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little brain was in charge for 35 years. Now that I'm wasted away to nothing, old, and finally after all this time a little wiser, I can start thinking with the big brain again. Not my doing-hormones were swamping the big brain. That little pecker led me on quite a ride until the hormone level went down.

      Delete
    2. With all due respect Lamb, you're not being genuine here. The situation goes far beyond Jim's own personal experiences, and the situation with the women that you described above is rare at best. We all know who it is that suffers the worst of fates at the hands of the feminist redefined family court system....

      Delete
    3. No, I got her point- look beyond your personal experiances. The fact that I've hit such a cord here is besides that point.

      Delete
  7. I have been busy and have not been able to pay homage to the Bison Lord - I'm also old and out of Coke.
    Two things:
    BudK - Are you out of your fucking mind?
    Divorce - Shut that dialogue down by simply stating - I'm broke and they'll never find your body.
    Ardmore is out - until later?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of Coca-Cola as in a substitute for coffee, or coke as in cocaine? The NSA would like to know. I'm not judging myself

      Delete
  8. Jim, four wives? Are you a slow learner? I have touted you to others as THE survival guru but.... Knowing (and admiring) how cheap you are I can't help but believe that you keep marrying them in the mistaken belief that this is the cheap road to regular sex but let's face it, it is not. Plus, you have it easy as you live in the only legal sex for rent state in the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $300 a pop at the brothel. It IS cheaper to co-habitate with an older one who won't get prego.

      Delete
    2. 6:26 is right Jim. Even at $300.00 a pop, it's still cheaper in the long run if you include your sanity in that price. Relationships are a lot of work, for very little sex, especially with an older gal as you're talking about. Holidays, anniversaries, Christmas, etc; it all adds up. Not to mention that your last wife was probably the only gal in the state that would have ever lived under those conditions? Your only saving grace to your argument is that you don't have anything that an ex would fight you for to take in court (Btw, I mean no offense by this comment). Also, $300.00 seems awfully inflated? My understanding was that the going rate was closer to a hundred and a half? But of course, that was the lower end establishments such as Mustang.

      Delete
    3. 2 out of the 5 bordellos here locally have gone out of business- so perhaps the prices have come down. And, yes, the ex tried that line of reasoning on me- she was the only one who would have crapped in a bucket to be with me. Perhaps. I'll still take a chance and wait for an improved model. If one doesn't come around, I've got a lot more reading done anyway.

      Delete
  9. I've been happily married for 17 years to my first and only wife. We get along great and don't have any problems. I don't bring this up to counter the article or to brag, I do so to mention that I recently had a vasectomy. We agreed that it would be easier than the painful process that she would have to go through for a tubal ligation. I WAS WRONG! If any of you are considering this just be ready in case you are part of the "3-5%" that have post vacectomy pain (yes there's a term for it). After 6 months of being laid up the pain finally subsided enough for me to function normally. Now over a year later I rarely have any but, this is NOT always an "easy fix" (no pun intended).

    -Novice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My testicles retracted in fear reading you. Thanks for the warning though.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED