Saturday, July 5, 2014

crackhead economics


CRACKHEAD ECONOMICS

6.1% unemployment is as believable as thinking my perfect hair will send legions of female fans into a sexual frenzy.  We could talk about how in my own experience the two phrases “female fans” and “sexual frenzy” are oxymoron’s, but let’s not and just pretend all is well and move on.  Six point one is just an RCH away from five percent which is then going to lead the gullible and weak minded, ObammyFans in other words, to conclude the economy is as good as it was in the late 90’s when oil was $15 a barrel and people were begging you to come work for them- Hell, I made enough extra in a crap job in a crap job state in overtime to comfortable prep for Y2K ( which was a “civilization collapse prep” as opposed to my theretofore “one year’s insurance against minimalist disruption preps” ).   If the economy, anywhere to include Dakota or Elko, is doing as good as that period I’ll eat my own ass and ask for seconds ( Pleas, Sir, may I have another? )-I’m claiming the blanket badness due to extreme rents due to the Housing Bubble and food inflation due to oil costs.  Here in town there have been mining company scares and some cuts, but mainly it seems as if the normal dynamics of boomtowns are in place and the feeding frenzy is on to extract as much wealth as possible and move on.  The dollar store- curse the very Gods!- has gone out of business after the shopping center was re-sold and the new bastards jacked the rents to pay for the loans and the new coat of painted stucco.

*

All these government statistics are feeble unbelievable lies.  Can it really be that they think that is enough to keep us from panicking?  Or is it just job security for those civil servants?  It can’t be to “calm the markets” because the markets are all rigged to such an extent I don’t believe anyone but back-door FedGov proxies buy and sell anything electronically ( I’m considering pension funds unwilling participants due to lack of other options ).  I’m really at a loss to explain why they even bother with such fabricated evidence.  But they, the central government, central bank and crony corporations, are all like crackheads.  They are so wrapped up in their own bubble reality that they think such silly falsehoods can’t be detected by everyone else.  Just like crackheads argue venomously to support demonstrable lies as if their efforts will be applauded and accepted just to reward the attempt, perhaps our elites assume the same.  And speaking of lying weasels, the stepdaughter ( okay, officially the ex-stepdaughter but I feel I’m stuck with her regardless of her mothers and mines status ) has moved out after five long trying months.  I don’t think I’m being unkind hoping to never see her again.  If she does show up again, hopefully relegating her to the other lot and telling her to pitch a tent will suffice to dissuade her.  Oy, why must there be so much damn drama in life?

END
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.
*
All My Contact Info, Books For Sale, Links:
 

11 comments:

  1. Tell me about it Goldie Locks ! Remember when I flew clear the hell out to Idaho and then drove said step daughter clear back to Floriduh ? Well...even tho she had a free ride for a couple of years and we got her two different jobs. The girl still could'nt manage to save a plug nickel ! Let alone even try to get out of debt. Momma finally gave her the boot and told her don't ever bother coming back until she becomes civilized. Children...can't see why anyone ever has the ungreatful lil whelps...some grow up and become wise. Some just never figure it out....You wanna talk drama ? Ours has it down pat enuff to earn a Doctorates from a Soap Opera University.

    Ya, I figure if you put twenty or even thirty percent on top of those government figures ya might be closer to reality. I think maybe they mix those red and blue pills in with the food supply, because sure as shit there ain't a lick of horse sense in the general populace !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking there never is any sense in the general pop. Which is why adhering to cultural historical behavior is so important- the kinks were already worked out. And since we've cut the ties to our cultural norms, no smart behavior is possible.

      Delete
  2. Maybe an e-book on how to get rid of unwanted relatives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad idea. I'll think on it. Course, now and post-apoc are two differant animals. I must think on it a bit-let it perculate.

      Delete
    2. Post apoc is easy except for the digging.

      Delete
    3. Funny. And I have thought about that. But the surviving kids? Plus the pissed off armed wife? Proplematic.

      Delete
  3. Some people just love 'drama' the drama is almost always about greed jealousy and shortsightedness.
    All of which can be preceded by the adverb 'stupid'. Which can also often be used as an adjective to describe those people.
    These are going to be the first wave of the 'golden hordes' they are alos the ones who will be the criminals and terrorists (and maybe the first set of 'freedom fighters') in a police state under martial law.
    The smart survivalist will avoid these drama lovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...will avoid the drama lovers". So, you're saying avoid everyone?

      Delete
    2. I was trying to be funny. Sorry. Should have smiley faced it.

      Delete
  4. The computer is eating my comments again. So I'll repost.

    Please do a series on the lessons learned from having family move in during a crisis. What worked, what didn't and how do you get rid of them?

    Can't remember what else was in my comment.

    Idaho Homesteader

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED