Tuesday, May 6, 2014

my information

MY INFORMATION
LINKS, BOOKS FOR SALE, CONTACT INFO
*

The Old Bison Blog on CD
Over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.
*

My books available on thumb drive:



Homesteading For $3k Book, Top 20 Survivalist Fiction, Land In Elko, Blog Book, Lord Bison, my bio & biblio
*
If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:
www.BisonPress.com
*
My books on PDF available at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=james++dakin&sorter=relevance-desc
*

If you want them on kindle, just search with my full name: James Dakin
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

2 comments:

  1. Jim, One could also use a small windmill. Simply get two bevel gears, attach a wheel to a shaft, mount an arm to give it a eccentric movement and attach the other end of the arm to the rocking chair or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Simply get a bevel gear". Dammit, man, I'm a doctor not an engineer!

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED