Tuesday, May 6, 2014

such a kindle deal

SUCH A KINDLE DEAL

The Amazon Kindle has done it once again, coming down in price. It is now down to the incredible $49. How much was it at first? $109? $99? Since the incredibly generous loyal minion bought me mine for $59 plus the cost of the wall charger, I’m up to about 200 books. A lot were free, but a lot certainly were not. I’d wager I’ve saved at least three times the purchase price by now at a minimum. At just $49, that is a lot less books you need to buy to start saving money after the purchase price is paid back. Now, I’m a bit shocked myself that Amazon sells more Kindle books than paper. True, you save 10-20% PLUS the shipping cost. You save a third, let’s say. But the publishers and the sellers save much more than that. More like 70%. You are actually now paying MORE for books because of kindle ( if you factor in profit margins to cost ). Be that as it may, if you like the idea of a small e-book device holding a thousand books and easily charged by a solar panel, the reduced price must be nice.

END


Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.

*

All My Contact Info, Books For Sale, Links:


 

4 comments:

  1. for free books try this http://preputilityvehicle.blogspot.com/ lots of differant content most free some reduced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An excellant resource- I just got a free 800 page post-apoc novel. I know what I'm doing this weekend ( besides scratching myself vigorously ). Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Such a deal! Paid $350 for my first Kindle and $79 for my current one. Sometimes I miss paper books, but now need much, much less storage space. Next on my list is a solar charger for the kindle.

    NWSeniro

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED