Tuesday, May 27, 2014

city slicker 2

CITY SLICKER 2

As one who has four complete marriages under his belt, let me share a bit of wisdom with you. Bitches WILL screw you. I know you have all been raised to believe in true love and forever marriages and perhaps even had a religious belief that God only likes those who stick it out until early graves ( from the stress ). And I don’t disagree with the logic. With the ideal. What I’m telling you is that in today’s civilization collapse reality, it is pretty much every swinging dingus for himself. The spouse that you sacrificed everything for will turn on you the moment it is advantageous for them. I know that sucks. None of us want to believe it. Hell, I know better and I still gave the last one a few extra years, just to make sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that our relationship wasn’t going to work ( hint, when sex starts to repulse them, there is no saving the relationship. And, hell, I might not be all that talented, but I do wear size 11 shoes ). But you had better believe. Leave the bitch, pay the separation price. It is the only way to survive. If you don’t screw them, they will eventually screw you. Now RUN, move out of the city as quick as you can.

*

Taking a pay-cut isn’t all that bad. As long as you do things right like living in a trailer on land that has low payments and start building a house yourself, and sticking with a local prestige job even if the pay is much lower ( bitches want status more than money or security. One of these days I’m going to explore the evolutionary origins of this ). You will attract a new and better wife. Of course, she might end up screwing you too, but we have to keep trying. There are just as many potential mates in the country as there are in the city. The competition is the same no matter where you go ( unless you go to a bad area like Alaska without enough women, or a boom town where they all turn gold-digger and even the ugly stupid ones are having Princess Barbie delusions of grandeur and are holding out unnecessarily ). Your mating prospects, and your cost-of-living ratio to income are pretty much the same both in the small towns and the huge mega-urban sprawl zones. Do yourself a favor and escape the death traps. There is only illusion making it appear the big city is better. And if you think about it, who benefits from you living in the rat mazes? Your rulers, who love the competition for rent and the competition for jobs and the crime rate necessitating harsh edicts the masses must adhere to “for the good of society”. You do not benefit from city living, just all the parasites getting fat off your efforts. I thought you all were smarter than that, given the reading material you select.

END

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.

*

All My Contact Info, Books For Sale, Links:


 

 

15 comments:

  1. In Alaska I've heard that "The odds are good but the goods are odd."

    Idaho Homesteader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in the odds are good that you'll find a spouse but the ones you find that are available are very odd characters.

      I have a friend who moved to Alaska. She drew the line that her boyfriends had to have at least most of their teeth.

      Totally ruins the joke when you have to explain it ;)

      Idaho Homesteader

      Delete
    2. Actually, no. Explaining it got me to chuckling. Sorry I was obtuse there.

      Delete
  2. I pity you son. I'm still with the same woman I been with since 78...neither one of us cares much about making a big deal about getting stinky any more. After awhile it gets kinda repetative and pointless.
    We are still together because we are truley a team and work well together.
    Guess I am just fortunate...Actually she's the one always pushing for the get out of dodge stuff lol Course that suits me fine cuz outbacks where I likes it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its repetitive and pointless. Except from that little bastard DNA's point of view. Hey, it also kind of describes my writing!

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with you on this one.
    Had an excellent marriage for 42 years until my grandson became very ill with a disease that is normally pass from parents to sons.
    I never had that disease but my best friend did and I became suspicious.
    I ask my son for a DNA test and he agreed my wife did not suspected anything and it turn out that my so called son is not biological related to me. The disease skip him until now but his son show early sings of it.
    My wonderful and lovely wife (Mrs. do nothing wrong) finally confess cheating on me when we were less than 6 months old into the marriage but, I started doing some math and according to the dates she gave me and the birth of my so called son, it was going on for quite a while.
    Now my friend is not talking to me, he is offended that I resort to tricks to uncover his F'up's..
    I told every one to go" f". themselves and I'm asking for my money back on raising his son. The bastard wont pay and my wife is asking for divorce.
    Out of nowhere she became a rude SOB and she wont admit that she ever did it deliberately. Coming up with some weird excuses on how she became pregnant without having direct sex. Now she is recanting her confessions.
    The good wife. What a joke.
    Some of them are really horny.
    While man are telling adventures that never had, women are having adventures that will never tell.

    The Sucker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I love it when my screw jobs fade to insignificance. Love that last adventure line.

      Delete
  4. Doctor James your attitude with this new format sure has taken a different view since your newest divorce.
    I find it strange since the rich man's blog has changed almost to the day yours changed that you both "JAMES" might be 1 and the same! Hmmmmm?
    Oh! What is a Gadfly? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're back in form, Jim! Would this be something for a guest post to, "Return of Kings"?

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering if I really do need to be in a disadvantagous position ( first the financial pressure of child support, then a pretty suck ass relationship and now the prospects of being alone for the rest of my miserable existence ) to write well. How friggin depressing is that?

      Delete
    2. Lord Bison,

      Fear not, the loyal minions and white trash irregulars will always be at your command.

      Delete
  6. A fantastic article, Lord Bison. Sad that you require your heart to be ripped out in order to get your ass back into gear.

    @The_Sucker (anon): That is a totally insane story worthy of Hollywood. An epic half-century betrayal by both the wife and the best friend. I'm pulling for you, brutha'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad for me- I'm free! By now, I have little in the way of a heart to be bruised.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED