Wednesday, October 17, 2018

assclown migrations 1 of 2


ASSCLOWN MIGRATIONS
We spend quite a bit of our time bloviating about illegal immigration.  I mean, sure, why not?  Everyone needs a hobby, and spending time worrying about a continent half the world away does seem to warrant consideration.  That was sarcasm by the way.  But it is what we do.  We cannot change one damn thing here in our own imploding craphole so we pretend nothing bad is happening here and focus elsewhere.  Like those Guinness Book Super Twats who did that social media campaign supporting those female slaves some warlord in Africa was holding. 
*
Wow, and Hippies were considered crazy because they thought they could levitate the Pentagon?  Stupid White People Problem Yuppie Bitches think joining a Care Circle is going make any difference in the world, as they ignore their own school district turning their sons into Barbie Doll playing Soy Boys.  The same sons that are supposed to one day, I don’t know, invade Africa and free all dem oppress-eded bitches, yo!  Ah, well, human nature.  The only reason we aren’t extinct, and never will be extinct because even during a nuclear winter there will be a small pocket or two of surviving greenery where we can sit under and tend to our stewpot cooking our neighbors, is because we are opportunistic predators.
*
I’ve talked about this before, although if you put a flare gun to my head and demanded when or what about I guess I would be a glowing Jim O’ Lantern.  I guess you could say that humans are the Honey Badgers of the ape family.  We delight and revel in the pain and suffering of our fellow man, profiting off of it with absolutely zero hesitation, and as such have no issues killing anything else.  Stupid dumb bitches vegetarians take note.  Animals are yummy.  And getting animal protein to feed our brain makes us smarter than you.
*
So, here is my point.  Since we will gladly kill you Wednesday for a hamburger today, it doesn’t take the Mongol Horde to decimate an entire population.  It simply takes people being people.  Even as late as the early 80’s, my central California neck of the woods still had a tiny Mexican population.  And THAT was bigger than most other states tinier Latino immigration base.  Today, a few scant decades later, only two generations, those little fuzzy foreigner Brown Bitches have taken over the entire state politically.
*
Yes, I made that sound like a hate filled racist screed.  No, Spanky, I don’t hate Other Colors.  I hate everyone.  Which includes all the Whites who collude and collaborate.  I don’t care about your color.  I don’t care if you take other guys dinguses up your ass.  I only care if you are a danger to me and mine.  Which is everyone.  So I hate everyone.  Don’t blame me-you forced me to hate you by hating me.  Is this really rocket science?  We are tribal, which means you hate other tribes.
*
I don’t hate you for hating me, because everyone hates everyone outside their tribe, as a survival mechanism.  I hate you for having the ginormous ballsack to actually try to justify yourself morally.  Oh, look, his tribe used to enslave our tribe, so it is okay to kill him.  Said the stupid dumb White bitches who never realized all revolutions eat their young.  No, if you are going to kill me, just try to do it.  Don’t pretend you can ask God for a hallpass on that because you are a better person.  You ain’t better.  You are still a murderous savage.
*
But, back on track, even if only for a few paragraphs.  Coupled with man’s human nature of eliminating the competition, he also likes Road Trips.  A lot.  We are some nomadic Mother Humpers.  Which stands to reason, because we spent hundreds of thousands of years walking around from surplus resource spot to spot, and only ten thousand years, at most, sitting around a village scratching our Cow Pox cratered ass watching the garden grow.  Humans, as all animals, overexploit and overpopulate.  Moving along solved that issue, at least to a degree.  Moving along and killing the people sitting in “our” new spot also solved the issue.
*
There were other proto-humans in place before the Neanderthals, who moved in and wiped out the original inhabitants.  Who then probably got all butt hurt when modern human types moved in, banged all the Neanderthal Bitches ( or at least the ones with less of that big ass protruding forehead, because let’s be honest, is that a boner killer or what?  Plus, there you are banging away and if you were using the Missionary Position because you were tired of looking at her hairy ass, she could seriously hurt you with a headbutt ) and killed off all the guys.
*
Then, those survivors were minding their own business and then some guys from midsouth Siberia showed up and wiped out everyone ( except the good looking ones.  Purple hair fat bitches, take note ).  Seriously, new DNA evidence seems to suggest that a group from this location is mostly responsible for both Europeans and Amerindians, AND, as a Fun Filled Fact, probably introduced the original Black Plague which killed off the original Mideast migrants which had intruded into the Neanderthals land and introduced farming.  History be fun, yo!
*
India seems to have been settled both from the south of Asia and the present day Iran region, who were then pushed out by others, who in turn got screwed by more modern others such as Mongols.  You used to get small tribes migrating and uprooting the original inhabitants ( or just taking land nobody else wanted.  Siberians today are nothing like the Siberians five thousand years ago, who will probably be Han Chinese before they can stop and smell the lichen ), but that quickly became huge population migrations.  Look at the African Horn area and the push and pull of Christians and Muzzies populations trying to settle and displace.
*
Continued tomorrow, as we discuss more future and less history.  Remember, you have the guns but they have the numbers.
( .Y. )
( today's related link https://amzn.to/2pMKScv )
*
note: free book.  Zombies https://amzn.to/2NLZzWT .  So sue me!  How many non-zombie books do you think all those hacks churn out?
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page ( or from www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book. If you don't do Kindle books, send me the money and I'll e-mail it to you in a PDF file.  If you donated, you may request books no charge.  
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there



18 comments:

  1. Yah, that's the thinking of all the trumptards. We got all the guns...
    In actuality not entirely true.
    The real fallacy in the MAGA folks tribes thinking , is exactly what you said. Trumptards are a small minority of eligible voters. Seems the tribe which enchews actual fact and glorifies ignorance , think that constantly degrading libtards will have no repercussions.
    One thing for certain...Civil war duece , ain't a gonna MAGA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats good for Raytheon is good for America. So, CWII WILL MAGA. At least for a very short time :)

      Delete
  2. Dig into the programs u.s. government is doing in other countries (lab work, contracted work outside u.s./ black book opeations) regarding gathering of dna sampling from all the other far flung populations. You know, I know, and Ross Perot knows that there is a canned and ready for use genetic based weapon that can isolate and target specific groups. Some rogue scientist or lab peon worker will be pissed when a friend or relative is raped or murdered by some foreign imported tribe members, and vendetta / retribution accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choose pink/purple hair and multiple tats for display head. Or, Soy Boy haired. Once the bodies start piling up, most bitches will suddenly change their attitudes and go full on Good Catholic Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jimmy,

    Help, I just stumbled across your site while trying to figure out an action plan. I took an NZT-48 pill. My new awareness left me shocked and depressed after reviewing my current life:
    -I have a negative $458,000 net worth
    -My only tools and assets are my Beanie Baby collection including Princess Diana Candle in the Wind Bear, my wife's hammer and screwdriver, a matching pair of jetskis and a football under Lucite certified as signed by Hugo Jenkins
    -I don't have any firearms because my wife doesn't allow them in her, I mean our, house

    I sense that I've been living in a delusion bubble and big changes are coming. Any advice would be welcome.

    Sign me Flabby, Used and Confused

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how serious/sarcastic you are. If you seriously want advice, I'm happy to help. You can e-mail me ( look at the bottom of each article for contact info and yummy links ) or continue on here. Sorry, without inflection signals I can't always tell the intent of messages such as these. Also, is NZT-48 itself the sarcasm pointer I was supossed to pick up on?

      Delete
    2. Tomorrow, load as much stuff as possible into your SUV and go to all the pawn shops and off load it for cash. Do the same thing the day after, for a week. Then, with the cash go buy a $1000 4x4 vehicle and step off your old planet and create a brand new one as far away as you can. Then get a notebook computer, a satelite internet, and stay tuned to this website for instructions on how to set up your new life. In the meantime read all the archives, and get at it. Now! Winters coming....

      Delete
    3. Are you sure, pawn shops? I believe it is 10% of value. And is that used sale value or new value? Not saying a garage sale or E-Bay is any better. Just seems a pawn shop would be last resort. Although I've never pawned, so I could be missing something. I do know you want to unload it all, somehow, before it has zero value with competition.

      Delete
    4. I'm not sure of anything.
      But.
      It's probably the fastest way.
      Ebay-PayPal will rip you off.
      Garage sales have everybody and their sister in law coming by, plus the trophy wife won't like it.
      Liquidate everything as soon as possible and get the hell out.

      Delete
    5. Craig's List? We are kind of spoiled here as we have a online classified that is free. Avoids the Craig's List tendency to post sales 300 miles away even if you try to filter them out. But I agree with you FAST. Prepare yesterday in case collapse is tomorrow.

      Delete
  5. 9:02 brain shot from self infliction or jumping off a roof, during a momentary reflection that you are a loser and waste of resources. Hurry up already the handyman wants the wife's action without sneaking and the inlaws want to split up your property. Put the act on the internet, at least you can then entertain others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UPS guys get all the action, not the handyman.

      Delete
  6. Could you are anyone please tell me what the F is up with the pink, green, blue or bright red hair on them bitches?
    Throw in some piercings and tattoos and WTF?
    Who are they trying to attract? Or not be attractive to?
    Sure as Hell turns mine limp just looking at them (it)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a)
    BP,
    Thank you for the book recommendation of TEARS ON BONES by Chris Lee, the story of the New Zealand plague.

    I started it after supper, and completed it at 7am. Excellent writing. Highly recommended.

    b)
    My archeologist chum Ray, and then a gent called 'TexasArcane', introduced me to the Neander Thal people of northern Europe.

    According to archeologists, these peaceful nomads lived in extended family groups of around forty semi-unrelated individuals, balanced at one woman to about eight men. Lots of kids. Their bones show zero indications of civilized diseases such as arthritis or cancers. Strong teeth. Healthy folks.

    Anytime the family tribe exceeded that magical number of about forty individuals, a friendly mini-tribe moved off to help maintain resources recovery.

    The digs show they established and maintained trade from the steppes of Russ to the Keltic islands and south to the Iberian peninsula. Impromptu markets and seasonal rendezvous were popular places to meet / exchange mates.

    About a half-million years of tranquility.

    Then, about forty-thousand years ago, the African race invaded Europe. Homo sapiens. Slaughter and resource depletion followed.

    And that abomination known as 'agriculture'. Requiring fences, guards, supervisors. Taxes. Hierarchy.

    My genome testing indicates my DNA is higher in Neander heritage than many northern Europeans == about twelve percent.

    Genetically, I strive toward harmony with my surroundings and tribe. I despise politicians and other noodniks. I favor freedom. I harbor no ill-will toward the invaders... so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless I specify, the free books are not recommendations but rather notices of favorable pricing. I bring this up in case anyone gets a big squishy turn that utterly ruined X number of hours of their life they will never get back.

      Delete
    2. I miss Vault-co. I wish Tex spoke plainly so those not as tuned in as he was could understand better but alas I also understand why he did what he did (I suspect his talking in riddles didn't fool those he was trying to escape)

      Large Marge - I suspect you're well versed in anonymous conservatives r/K theory.

      Delete
    3. Nostradomus spoke in riddles, and what good did that do him? I can see talking in code. "Disadvantaged ghetto youth" rather than Uppidy Negroes Who Will Kill You. But you can't be TOO obtuse.

      Delete
  8. Jealous? The good stuff is now legal here, of course. Not sure if I'd share, however. What, I need competition?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED