Saturday, August 18, 2018

alpha male redux 3 of 3


ALPHA MALE REDUX 3
Now that you know that being an Alpha Male is definitively NOT about being a strutting, overconfident jag-off bendejo, and all about the Three C’s of competence, cooperation and chivalry, it actually starts to be about something you might want to work towards, doesn’t it?  The simple grand strategy is to be better at what you do than most ( while acknowledging those who are better ), and to be kind of on an Uber-Golden Rule level, and never compromise your principles or goals.  Disassociate with all those who are unworthy.
*
That includes wives that are trying to be the Alpha Male.  And, as a bonus, prepping is a good litmus test to this.  You are the male and it is your job to protect the family unit.  If you are not allowed to do so, it isn’t because the wife thinks it is a bad idea.  But her idea of protection is different than yours.  She will just leave you and seek another male when needed.  This is a giant Crap Test.  If you give in to her on this, your relationship is over.  You’ll still get a bit lucky now and then, as you are granted the bare minimum needed sexual access to keep you Providing, but she is already looking around at your replacement.  Probably subconsciously.  Sorry, but you don’t know dingus.  Trust somebody that has been through this.
*
This also includes your job.  You cannot ever keep it by sucking up, not making waves, being a good little drone.  You can only keep it by being so obvious that you make your company money that everyone up the food chain knows it.  If that doesn’t describe your job, you are already unemployed and you don’t know it.  If you have to kiss ass with your wife you are already cuckolded and if you kiss the bosses ass you are already half way towards living under a bridge ( sometimes it IS smarter to kiss ass such as with Johnny Law  since he is a sniveling toad and fearful under his bluster and will hump you up on principle ).
*
Just by never kissing ass, you have insulated yourself against most major issues in life.  You are the best at your job ( while being chivalrous to your co-workers for their support, and also towards your bosses so they do not lose face and go out of their way to fire you even if it will hurt them financially ), and if you are not, you either need to try harder or you need to go work at what you are better at.  I kicked ass at the Food Bank, doing the jobs of at least two people, if not three ( seriously, there are two additional paid positions there now, and sometimes more on odd days as they borrow help from other departments ), and that didn’t stop me from eventually quitting.  I was never in any danger of getting fired, but they made it so I wanted to quit.  And my point is, as good as I was, I’m a much better writer and so glad I switched ( see, there I go again, pseudo-bragging when I’m supposed to be Showing Not Telling ).
*
Doing something you don’t want to do because it is right, that is part of being a gentleman.  Doing something you don’t want to do because it is unreasonable or compromising your core beliefs, and doing it anyway, that is kissing ass.  Just don’t do it ( again, I wouldn’t advise seeing this as a black and white issue.  Of COURSE I am going to slather saliva up and down the ass crack of any IRS agent who comes calling.  To do otherwise is to invite lifetime financial ruin and prison time involving violent anal rape by gangs of Black thugs ).  This is losing the battle to win the war, whereas most people do the exact opposite, winning temporary victories ( staying employed, staying married ) and losing the war.
*
By being an Alpha, not only do you win the mating and provisioning war but you self-reinforce the whole cycle of achievement and maintenance ( but remember, this still isn’t easy.  You have to be the best at what you do and that takes focus.  Which, by the way, is another Crap Test from females. “If you cared about us you would make time”.  Sorry, bitches, you want the salary of The Best, he needs to focus and concentrate and spend inordinate amounts of time on it.  Your job is to look after the home and family.  That is just reality.  I know I’m contradicting what I just said a couple of weeks ago when we were talking about Sleeping When You Are Dead, but that model I was disagreeing with was far beyond what was needed to achieve Alpha Male status.  It was seeking Super Stardom.  Being Alpha just means being great at a few things, not all of them.  You need to focus of having a life, sure, but it is going to be less priority than seeking your greatness ).
*
Achieving the Alpha status, shedding unworthy mates, friends and jobs, you eventually get to the point where better people seek you out.  You don’t have to go to them.  You think you need a survival tribe?  Just be an Alpha ( and really, no matter how hard, this is something most of us are programmed to do, something we seek satisfaction from.  It is like rewarding a beautiful gal with more attention.  Her efforts at dieting and grooming don’t even seem like work, the reward is so high ).  They will seek YOU out.  Just remember part of being Alpha is disassociation.  Hyper vigilance against the unworthy.  Dumping anyone’s ass who doesn’t continually measure up.  Yes, just extra work.  Too bad.  You didn’t sign up to be so mediocre your life isn’t worth living.
*
Even if you still want nothing to do with other people, competent or not, this is still the way to improve your quality of life.  Far too long mediocrity was celebrated and quantity over quality were Normal’ed.  That is not the true way ( even just striving to be the best is good enough, as the destination is not as important as the journey ).  Peace.
( .Y. ) 
( today's related link https://amzn.to/2nBKH2P )
*
note: free books.  PA https://amzn.to/2L3E2HS .  https://amzn.to/2OFKFSQ .  Zombie humor https://amzn.to/2L3FLwQ 
*
note: if you are going to rely on a cheap hunk 'o crap AR ( via Commander Zero's "Mosin-Nagant gun for the 21st century" strategy ), how about one for $341? At Sportsman's Guide click here
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page ( or from www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book. If you don't do Kindle books, send me the money and I'll e-mail it to you in a PDF file.  If you donated, you may request books no charge.  
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

17 comments:

  1. “That includes wives that are trying to be the Alpha Male.  And, as a bonus, prepping is a good litmus test to this.  You are the male and it is your job to protect the family unit.  If you are not allowed to do so, it isn’t because the wife thinks it is a bad idea.  But her idea of protection is different than yours.  She will just leave you and seek another male when needed.  This is a giant Crap Test.  If you give in to her on this, your relationship is over.”


    I’m assuming that this is post collapse marriage advice. Because if you were to try any of these alpha strategies in your marriage pre-collapse, she would be hauling your ass over the red hot coals of the feminist family court system, faster than Todd Chrisley could “smoke a Cuban”, if you catch my drift :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, pre-collapse advice. It was assumed everyone knows there is a huge financial hit involved in this. How could I forget, having been through that myself? But even after asset stripping, since you can now not support her with ALL your money, just half, you can live super frugal and still prep for you, your kids and the new wife and her kids. Not the ex. She goes in the stewpot. This is all covered in my Survival Divorce book, in BBBno5. I forgive you for not buying it, since at least you are reading this.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I was just messing with you. Well that, and looking for an excuse to rip on Todd Chrisley :D

      I made it up to you though by ordering little house on the prairie, the complete series, through your links. I will watch it and learn to prepare for the future :D

      Delete
    3. Sorry, humor impaired today. My bad.

      Delete
  2. "Of COURSE I am going to slather saliva up and down the ass crack of any IRS agent who comes calling."
    ==============

    Man these visuals, at no extra charge! LOL
    (while slathering don't forget that reach around)

    Regarding that whole alpha strut with the wife, you gotta be that way from the start. If you try to change after the fact she'll keel haul your ass big time.


    ReplyDelete
  3. My preps have always been non-negotiable. When I bought firearms if it'd have been a problem the missus would have had to decide if she was going because of them because I was buying them regardless. TEOTWAWKI the guy with a long arm has better odds than the guy with the kitchen knife (assuming we're at yelling distance - "Oi bro, you got some spare food?" "No mate, I've only got enough food for my family and enough ammo for those who try to take it if you get my meaning") (note to asio - that's fan fiction for my upcoming ebook. first book is free then when you're hooked the last book is $100. I'm going to be rich)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I trust she hates almost everyone. That adds to the curb appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is she a communist too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. just quickly - buying white rice for long term storage (I have a store voucher that'll secure 50kg worth). anything I need to know? do I have to use that diametricous earth?

    Thanks and nice hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really depends on your climate if you need DE. Here where it is arid and gets cold for long periods, I don't worry about it. In the jungle? Yes. 99% of the time it is clean from the store and able to be stored with no issues. I'd say it is whatever you are comfortable with. If that is a majority source of your calories, it is better safe than sorry of course.

      Delete
    2. I use it in everything that it can be put with. DE is a first line defense against all bugs, to protect all stuff that bugs like to eat.

      Delete
  7. I must admit, that she is cut from a different cloth than most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does it enter your head, every day, that you wonder how you got so lucky, as you probably aren't worthy? I know it does mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That didn't come out right. I should say, it enters my mind how I got so lucky with my NOL. I think the other implied I worried about your relationship too much :) Oops, stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No worries, she's hopelessly hooked on me. Got those daggers firmly affixed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Polished white rice packed with o2 absorbers (iron filings) is going to be as good as the container. Go nuts and fill with dry nitrogen + DE, as well, or vacuum pack it in a can. Rice in a mylar bag inside a food grade bucket stacked in a cool basement/hole will last almost as long as ammo packed the same way (maps needed for grandkids). Mormon Storehouse rice vacuum packed in #10 cans (6 per carton) are super-convenient long-term sturdy packs, sometimes available very-cheap/free a few years already-stored as folks move or do rotation.

    Free Rice is good (freeing up currency for other things) as a supplement to whatever else you store (bulk starch calories), but don't eat just rice if you can help it.

    pdxr13

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED