Thursday, August 16, 2018

alpha male redux 1 of 3


ALPHA MALE REDUX
As with any discussion on race ( such as trying to tell otherwise intelligent people that the “Civil War” couldn’t have been fought over slavery because Yankee Scum were far more racist than rednecks and even had plans in place for paying Blacks to leave the Union, had laws on the books prohibiting Blacks living in their fair clime, and that these are Puritan New Englander Mammon Worshipping asswhores we are talking about who gave zero figs about any Blacks plight ), the propaganda which benefits your masters has disallowed a LOT of proper rational discussions on a variety of subjects.  Such as proper gender roles or even male hierarchy.  Like blindly jingoistic soldier worship of, of all things, Imperial Storm Troopers ( Calm down Francis-I applaud your warrior attributes.  Just not your boss ).
*
Almost every time you run across a discussion on Alpha Males, almost inevitably the behavior being discussed is really Males Acting Badly.  For, or against the concept of Alpha Males, it is always framed in terms of Idiots Acting Like Dicks.  The MGTOW movement is rife with talk of dominating females and acting like a douche Player.  Economically, Alpha Males are portrayed as being a selfish prick willing to battle all who stand in his way.  Anyone acting compassionately, with any “compromise” ( which they really mean to say, NOT acting like a throbbing penis ), not being AGGRESSIVE, is dismissed as not being a proper Alpha Male.  How conveniently most forget about The Art Of Being A Gentleman.
*
My father was a gentleman.  And he brooked no nonsense from anyone.  And I NEVER saw him acting aggressively or selfishly.  Hell, putting up with mom, who while a great mom was probably not the best wife, he sacrificed enough years of his life until us kids could handle the divorce.  He made a great cop, as he was fair but firm.  Never aggressive like these scared little pussies today who use hyper violence to mask their cowardly mercenary demeanor ( there was never anything wrong with the police-rather how the organization was run, used or abused ). 
*
A gentleman doesn’t mistreat a woman.  He also won’t put up with too much of her crap, and that is a good thing.  Women are programmed to Crap Test men, just as men are programmed to want to bang every fertile skirt wearer ( note: NOT applicable in Scotland! ).  Neither can help how they act because it IS programming.  Culture makes those traits bearable.  Despite the programming.  That is why women in the workplace are a TERRIBLE idea.  A man accepts the superior skill of his boss.  A women can’t help but not only Crap Test the boss, but every other male, even if that means productivity suffers-and hen peck all other females.  They are disruptive, not productive.  They have their places, traditionally. 
*
Tradition, when broadly accepted across cultures, usually implies a trait that is species friendly.  Discarding tradition because you didn’t prefer the power structure means you are strapping a rocket booster on the ass end of your species destruction ( luckily, for the species, we are programmed to defeat this kind of defeatist practice.  The Ultra Violence will purge the idiocy, and the cream will rise to refurnish the breeding stock ). 
*
But that doesn’t mean only those males acting badly will survive and/or breed.  Advocates for such behavior tend to forget that we are, as a matter of facilitating said Ultra Violence, a cooperative group of chimps.  Cooperative being the primary descriptive word of that phrase.  Dicks don’t get cooperation.  They get feigned cooperation until such a time that they are co-opted.  Dicks scooping up all the females in a harem get fragged.  And the best part of that is you don’t need ultra modern explosives of an advanced nature.  Clay, black powder and a fuse work quite well-a lesson the modern Alpha Male Douches seem to have forgotten.
*
Alpha Douches don’t garner any respect.  Just, at most, fear from the smart ones and worship from the idiots.  A gentleman, however, is a magnet for respect and leadership, even against his wishes.  Let us look at it this way.  A gentleman is an Alpha, by trying to NOT be an alpha, just as a male attracts females only when he doesn’t try to attract them.  So, let that guide us henceforth.  To be a successful Alpha, you will need to be a gentleman.  A douche is wearing the skin of an Alpha without the corresponding soul.  So assume that differentiation. 
*
How does this tie in with survivalism?  Because rather than bemoaning the state of society, you can safely ignore it on your own terms.  If you do, brooking no nonsense and making no pretensions, you are automatically attracting people to you that are worthy.  I’m not saying you are or will be a leader, but you can attract co-equals for a better class of associates.  Alpha Males don’t need to be at the top of the food chain per se, they just have to be better than almost all other males.  That is another mistake made by posers.  Men might be competitive, but that is just to establish credentials.  Otherwise they are cooperative.  That is their nature, not treating everyone like vanquished enemies.  The trick is to just cooperate with equals.  That competition metric can be used to dismiss those unworthy of your presence.  It doesn’t need to be dominance. 
*
Really, if you think about it, this dominance fetish is unnatural and should tell you all you need to know about its adherents.  They aren’t ever going to be true Alpha’s.  For every Attila The Hun wannabe slaying enemies and inferiors alike wantonly, there will be several groups cooperating to dethrone him.  Cooperation rules, not rulers.  I know you are having issues accepting this.  In fiction, especially of the post-apocalypse type, everything is democratic and gender neutral, and all the evil motorcycle gangs feature a brute of an Alpha Male leader who uses his gang members as cannon fodder. In the end, Good wins, usually as Strong Females help to irradiate any threats by using FLIR mounted M4’s. 
*
Bullspit.  I’ll continue tomorrow.
( .Y. ) 
( today's related link https://amzn.to/2KM4khz )
*
note: free books.  YA zombies https://amzn.to/2BgHmQj .  Careful, this might be a SJW FemiNazi fantasy, labeled PA https://amzn.to/2KXGpfk .  Dystopia https://amzn.to/2OGqT9V .  
*
note: am I missing something?  Does nobody have e-mail anymore?  Facebook, instead?  If I put my book chapters in the e-mail newsletter, would I actually get folks to subscribe?  Bueller? Feedback, please.
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page ( or from www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book. If you don't do Kindle books, send me the money and I'll e-mail it to you in a PDF file.  If you donated, you may request books no charge.  
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

29 comments:

  1. Nope. E mail is tracked by the matrix and stored in the intel depot by salt lake city. Jim you are like the top ten on nsa monitoring list and all minions are logged into the flow chart. Unless accessed by burner device via wi fi at privateer locations and wearing good disguise and sanding off finger prints, taking with and or leaving no dna samples, etc. Type out book chapters on manual type writers and leave at the dead letter drop sites after ensuring not tailed and on foul weather days so drones abilities are diminished. Prepare to and or go dark, it has begun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine everything is logged and stored. Just visiting here and you leave a trail. Basically, I don't care how I get to readers or how they pay. I'm just trying to stay published, however that is going to be. If e-mail isn't it I need something else. It seems like buying Amazon books/magazines is just as prone to monitoring. But it isn't about what won't be noticed by gov, but about what minions feel comfortable with. That is what I'm trying to find out. My Blooger account can disapear, as can my web site as well as my e-mail. That basically just leaves posting a weekly magazine for sale in book form at Amazon, or mailing a DVD every month. Not sure any minions would go for that. I don't blame folks for being cheap, I am too. I feel like the walls are closing in...

      Delete
    2. Feelin' like walls are closing in. Yep, intended effect. Ain't seen nuthin' yet. Orwell called it pretty spot on. If not in the membership of 1%, 9%, or really important position-skill set= endangered species about to be wiped out like doh-doh bird. Start thinking about business model as it is soon to be a relic endevour when medium of commerce / communications is choked off to piss ants like you and us.

      Delete
    3. What really scares me and pisses me off is that I might be forced to revert to fiction writing. Blech! A whole new skill set to learn, and it will be as slow as learning how to write non-fiction well. It won't be a repeat in terms of time. I don't have ten years like I did last time, plus at least I have some experience in a related field, unlike last time. But I know how bad my fiction writing is and know it needs a complete reboot. That is why I've been avoiding it ( that, and my non-fiction improved so much I've been rather happy with it ). I don't mind being a penny a word Great Depression pulp writer, living in poverty. I just worry I'll need to live far below THAT. Such is the current economic condition. Which will look pretty darn good real soon.

      Delete
    4. What if you wrote FACTUAL stuff based on FICTION?
      IOW, a wolf wrapped in sheeps attire?
      Might be more trouble than it's worth.
      Just thinking out loud.
      They're going to shut everything down anyway, so go as far as you can as long as you can I guess.
      That's all any of us can do.

      Delete
    5. As long as you use your issued newspeak manual for all thinking and typing. Ensure you are in possession of the latest edition and follow its dictates strictly, like a monk. It would suck to be on a rack board being electricuted by an old bastard that resembles richard burton for the offenses of incorrect math answers and typing out of line.

      Delete
    6. Thinking? No need to think, that will be done for us.

      Delete
    7. GS-are you talking about, say, analyzing fiction already out there by others? Say, one article on how the character in Lucifer's Hammer shouldn't have buried those books underwater in the septic tank? Or am I reading it backwards and you meant a fiction story as a teaching lesson more than entertainment? All I'm doing is thinking out loud on all of this crap, myself. I'd prefer to not change anything.

      Delete
    8. How about an article re: Lucifer’s Hammer on how not to make the first 75% of the book make you want jam a pencil in your eye waiting for the last 25%?

      JeSteR

      Delete
    9. Yeah, the fiction story as a lesson. I'm not saying you should do that, just throwing the idea out cause you seem to be saying you might get shut down because of what you're writing. I'd prefer you stay the way it is.

      Delete
    10. Yeah. I don't think I want to compete with all the fiction out there. I know I could do better but the volume would bury me.

      Delete
    11. Jester-I'd agree that the book is too long if you just want the PA meat, but that is like saying Atlas Shrugged takes too long to get to the point. The journey is enjoyable, if you like reading for its own sake. Not everyone does of course. No judgement here. You probably get all the overly long windy dialog you need from me :)

      Delete
    12. Nah. I love to read. I just found that particular book rather tedious. Length didn’t bother me, lack of action wasn’t an issue. It was like listening to a friend who has to go down the road and around the bend just to tell a story.

      JeSteR

      Delete
    13. By the time I was on my fifth or sixth time reading it ( yes, I think it is that good-but it was also my PA cherry popping book, so I know I'm biased ), I did get a bit bored with the first half, three quarters, so I'm certainly not disagreeing with you that there might be a small problem with it. And obviously most other people agree with you because almost nobody picks it as their Best Of book. We just disagree with how tedious. Me, 10%, but only after reading it several times and you, 99% every time. And 9 out of 10 dentists agree with you. Well, hardly anyone agrees with me on bolt action rifles, so I just take solace in my gadfly status. :)

      Delete
  2. Excellent work today Lord Bison, looking forward to the rest of it! As for the subscription list, I personally passed cuz my private email gets so flooded with crap Ive taken to "select all/delete" and I dare not have your glorious wisdom sent to my work address, lest the servers burst into flame. That being said, I come here EVERY day to absorb your wisdom and to be awed by your hair. And since that is not quite enough, I purchased your hardcopy book and several of your e-book batches from the big A. And if all is lost, I also took your advice and copied down your info the other day just incase the pos-ptb try to alexjones ya. (As an aside i think you're far more "dangerous" to the ststus quo than that blowhard,and I couldn't really stand the guy or his fear mongering, chicken little b.s. but Im pissed off in principal over what "they" did to him) You'll have a hard time losing me as a reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait! Aren't I a Chicken Little and fear mongeror? I just do it cheaper than everyone else. Thanks for your support, and for taking the effort sticking with me. It isn't that I feel I'm so important I'll be noticed, I just think I'm on the list from my first blog with an open comment section and there were N-Bombs galore, necessitating my removal of blog to avoid constant "comply with standards complaint" fixes. I think I'm going to have to transition from Blogger to a paid web site. I can't do that with the one I have since they charge extra for increased traffic. Not that they were all that much cheaper than ones who have unlimited. Anyway, give me some time and I'll try to lose you as a reader :) I seem to offend and run off most long timer minions.

      Delete
    2. Unless cost prohibitive, a domained web site may be necessary. Can't hide behind an apron of freebie or hosting site that has "rules", upon 1st amendment discussion between peoples. Then Jim can have advertising revenue for flir scopes, freeze dried pit bull testicles, and washable female sanititary napkins. Think of the money to be made. Go big. Book tours. Groupies. Stalking physcho wenches. Good times.

      Delete
    3. Can't speak for anyone else but I'm one of them rare breeds that requires good news fast and bad news at light speed, raw and no make-up. It's difficult to find regular raw news these days. Almost everything out there is by soi-bois and burnt bitches.

      I'm now down to about 4 or 5 regular sites each day (yours is one of them of course) and occasionally I'll drop in on another one of the many on my list, out of boredom, just to see what's happening.

      Like most other people I don't answer the phone unless I know who's calling, same with texts, emails are heavily filtered, and everything technology seems mostly time consuming with little reward.

      Quite frankly I am finding other things to do with my time. For me, this has been going on for at least a few years now and I spend a little less time online everyday. I can see the day when I don't go online for several days at a time and then maybe things will be somewhat enjoyable again. Maybe I'm suffering from over saturation. Nah, there's just too much bullshit to wade through to get to the meat. 90% collapse will take care of that.....

      Delete
    4. Heck, I can't even enjoy ZeroHedge or BurningPlatforn, with the insane slow loads. I'm down to a half dozen daily blogs and another 6 weekly. Give or take. YouTube has so much to wade through it is hard to enjoy for any length of time. I do miss the days of a half hour web and no Internet nights and weekends, but since this is the life I chose I just look at it as part of the j.o.b.

      Delete
    5. 5:31-where are these stalking wenches of which you speak? :)

      Delete
  3. I’d be willing to sign up for your email list. I’m probably going to be signing up for a Proton Mail account real soon (encrypted, and on overseas servers). So how do you get on the list? Just send you an email and say that you want to be on the list?

    I was half a sleep, as it was in the middle of the night, and I might have imagined this. But I could have swore that I heard something to the effect that Amazon will be discontinuing any material that might be deemed “hateful or offensive, so beware of publishing anything else going further on Amazon.

    I like the idea of a paid for blog, but if you do it, try and get on an offshore server, that isn’t from a PC addled country. In the mean time, here’s a list of free speech sites that you can check out:

    https://gab.ai
    https://protonmail.com/ (Encrypted email)
    https://www.bitchute.com/
    https://voat.co/
    https://duckduckgo.com
    https://www.minds.com/
    https://infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page (non-biased version of wikipedia)
    https://www.aptoide.com/


    “I seem to offend and run off most long timer minions.”


    Probably not as many as you think. I’m one of those that left in a huff some months back, but of course, here I am, back for my daily dose of punishment :D I feel pretty silly about it now, but I think that I’ve made amends by once again supporting this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " feel pretty silly about it now, but I think that I’ve made amends by once again supporting this site." Truly, amends are made just by coming back. Not that support isn't appreciated, because how else could I do this? When the regular job stresses me out, which of course is most days, I can't concentrate to the degree I believe necessary. So not having that job is almost required. As for the e-mail, hold off for a bit. If I go with a hosted site I can dispel with that. All you do is mail me and I put you on the list, but it isn't needed after switching.

      Delete
  4. “The MGTOW movement is rife with talk of dominating females and acting like a douche Player.”


    Good post today, but with one minor correction. I think that you’ve confused the MGTOW philosophy with the PUA community. MGTOW’s would be closer to the Japanese grass eater, or Herbivore movement (There are many explanations online, so I’ll leave it at that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly the info of MGTOW is on YouTube. They try to be rational and philosophical but all I pick up is a negative vibe. They might be including PUA's to expand their base. Or I just read too much into it, going in expecting the worst.

      Delete
  5. It’s weird how alpha male is defined differently depending who you talk to. As long as you’re not a sheep or a “woman” you’re an alpha in my book. No need to be a douche. In my experience the blow hard douches are typically pretty insecure and less competent.

    JeSteR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd sign up for a time-delayed newsletter typed on carbon paper or mimeographed, then sent by motorcycle messenger. Nice hair.

    pdxr13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, our budget only allows for bicycle messenger, and its usually the 10 year old from the ghetto. We get a lot of complaints on no-deliveries, but I'm not taking another cut on my salary. I already had to give up most of the hookers and blow.

      Delete
  7. a)
    I got here from Uncle Remus Woodpile Report.

    b)
    As a firmly Omega Person, I am vastly amused at the douche-pretending-to-be-Alpha wannabes.

    And yes, I just used 'bes' as a verb. I don't bes knowing what to make of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bes glad you are here. Please look around, read randomly. If you aren't offended and do stick around, welcome.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED