Thursday, June 26, 2014

california crazy


CALIFORNIA CRAZY

The latest gun control crap from Cali is the retarded “if your family member is acting crazy, drop a dime and we will temporarily take away his guns and don’t worry we would never permanently confiscate them and never fear nobody would ever abuse the system because here in this better than your state we CAN all get along and love our neighbor and give each other big wet sloppy kisses as unicorn glitter falls out of our ass” law trying to be introduced.  Now, I barely feel sorry for anybody still staying in California, but I understand that sometimes you pick a better place and even then you get screwed ( Nevada is trying to once again pass a law banning lack of paperwork for private sales ), or sometimes you are stuck in place until retirement or family members die off.  But if this bitch passes, I’d be REALLY friggin worried and reevaluate when you want to leave.  This system will be abused from Day One because all it takes is an accusation and you are humped.  Now, let me tell you a little story about how easy it is to use these kinds of laws to your advantage.

*

I don’t know how or why the Evil Ex Wife #2 got so bad, but for some reason she hooked on to using false accusations as a weapon against a spouse.  I consider myself lucky that I actually had a clear headed day and escaped her attempt.  Here we were, trying to get back together on account of the kids ( and to be honest, each of us had personal selfish reasons to escape current nonfunctional relationships ) and living together.  Neither one of us was able to afford living on our own, which kept us together past the first week when it was obvious this wasn’t going to work- again.  We kept fighting and going back to an uneasy truce.  One fight, she was going to call the cops on me and claim I was threatening her and the kids if I didn’t give in to her ( whatever she was insisting on- it was so unimportant it wasn’t memorized ) demands.  I stopped, dumbfounded.  I was speechless for a minute, then asked her to clarify.  She was serious, and I told her okay.  She won.  And I NEVER considered making it work with her again.  I wasn’t going to jail for the bitch.  She might have had a stupendous rack, but it wasn’t THAT good.  Next husband, she called the cops on and he split, driving out of state to escape and that night had a heart attack that killed him.  Seriously.  Every husband or boyfriend after that, same thing.  Her last husband is still in jail over the same false accusation.  All it takes is that, and you are screwed.  Same with accusations of child molestation.  No proof is needed.  Wife #3, her former spouse was serving ten years for such.  Needless to say, I told her first date I would never watch the kids alone in the house, regardless of our work schedules.  Be wary, guys.

END
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.
*
All My Contact Info, Books For Sale, Links:
 

9 comments:

  1. Against all advice, my daughter and her new husband moved out to California. So now they get to work for the same hourly wage and pay twice as much for rent.

    Nobody listens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why listen to the old fart with experiance and wisdom? I know I sure didn't and had to make the same mistakes myself. So it serves me right nobody listens to me now.

      Delete
  2. And then there is the oldie-but-goodie false rape accusation. She is practically in your pants before you leave the bar. She wakes the neighbors with her ecstasy vocals from three orgasms. But the next day: you raped her!

    "Be wary" is spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As goes CA and NY so to eventually goes most of the rest of the nation.
    No one wants nutcases armed- the only problem is that the holophobes judge anyone wanting or enjoying a firearm as 'nutcases' so - "if you own a gun obviously you shouldn't" (sigh).
    I think TPTB see some of the collapse coming (look at the pentagon training for US domestic peacekeeping missions), I am sure they underestimate the totality of how bad it is going to get long term, but since they are mostly old farts (the youngest is probably 55+) they just might not care- anyways they cant have the majority of the US population armed as we are when civil disturbance raises its head (and becomes revolution).
    And they want to keep hold of the US- we aren't as resource rich as we were, but we still have a lot, and though our infrastructure is decaying it was at one time one of the best continent spanning infrastructures. There is far more wealth to be drained here, if only the natives remain pacified (or militarily neutered).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how far we are from African Phone Status ( all wires stripped for copper ) here.

      Delete
  4. Doctor James, I'm here in Cali not to far from the area where the kid did the killings. There was no mention about the first 3 killings being done by knife, or the last victim was hit by his car from the local Media stations only kept showing 1 gunshot victims father crying about "evil guns".
    I see your point about abuse if this becomes law but from what I saw on the news he went to the Cali governor and to Washington DC and got the cold shoulder from both! Re-election time coming soon.
    But already here if someone gets a restraining order against you lose your guns for the time length of the order, if you are convicted of Felony Domestic Violence lose your guns for Life and Misdemeanor D.V. you lose your guns for 10 years. A lot of cops have lost their jobs in Cali because of D.V. charges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cali doesn't even trust their own cops- looked into being a city reserve in Tahoe until I found out you couldn't carry concealed off duty. So, I guess one of those disfunctional "need them, but act like we don't" things.

      Delete
  5. This is why I close my eyes and ears when my wife goes off. I need put up with her bad times for only a few more years. Our youngest is 10, and plans to leave home at 18. Once he is gone.......There will be one argument too many, and I will be gone. No child support payable, and she can have as big a percentage of our assets as she wishes. To quote Jayne from Firefly "let me do the math here. Nothing into nothin'. Carry the nothin'..." lol- Aussiebloke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to get my son to take the graduation equivilent and sign up for the Marines as soon as it was legal. I even offered to split the saved child support with him. He wasn't having nothing to do with it and I paid support on him just shy of his nineteenth birthday. Even though he wasn't living at home six months before graduation. Sigh. Kids aren't very cooperative about our financial situation.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED