Monday, June 30, 2014

survival divorce 3

SURVIVAL DIVORCE 3

The New Divorce

Divorce used to mean something. Either the husband was beating the stupid out of the wife- and this is something I don’t approve of personally not because they don’t deserve it because usually they do and there is a reason the bible allows a bitch beating stick no thicker than a thumb so that some sense can be instilled in them without too much permanent damage, but simply because I was profoundly moved by the movie “Burning Bed” and remember Bobitt and the merrily bouncing testicles being hucked from a speeding car to shoot like a pair of bloody pinball’s into a sewer drain and I like my balls right where they are uncut and uncrisped- or the bimbo was shacking up with some stranger either getting some venereal disease ( and why CAN’T they still be called VD instead of some stupid made up crap like STD which sounds like a motor oil instead of a bacterium which is going to melt out the insides of your junk? ) he picked up from a foreign port call or getting pregnant and then running back home and humping the husband rapidly for a week or three so he is convinced the kid popping out looking just like the milkman is actually his (at the same time wondering why his junk is burning ).

*

Divorce used to mean you weren’t upholding the contractual obligations. I mean, think about it. Marriage is a very serious business. You are about to become financially responsible ( or dependent ) for/on someone else for a lifetime. With responsibilities towards rearing children correctly. Those lives hang in your balance ( a responsibility teachers and schools also take on and bungle/butcher to the point I’m thinking of adding them to my Lamppost List ). In return of course were awesome benefits. But not anymore. Now, divorce is as easy peasy as changing credit cards or apartments. No, your honor, I didn’t feel that my husband matched my new drapes. I need a divorce. Okay, fine. I’m not saying near impossible divorce was necessarily much better than Any Reason divorce. But the rules have become so skewed that it has become something outside the males choice. If a women decides you need to be replaced, and has no other reason for it than the mush mouth “incompatibility”, you get screwed. Because while every aspect of society is geared towards women’s equality, when it comes to divorce the old rules still apply towards males. They are still assumed to be the sole breadwinner and the wife needs financial compensation. Even if she has her own career, even if she chooses to leave for no real reason. Obviously, things differ state to state, but in general in an age of equality being male will get you treated very unequally. You WILL be screwed and no railing at the alter of justice will change that. It is just the way it is. You can be bitter and betrayed and cynical from therein, but you will be screwed. Welcome to the new divorce.

END

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.

*

All My Contact Info, Books For Sale, Links:


 


 

11 comments:

  1. So don't let divorce be an option.

    I told my husband he could leave the marriage anytime he wanted to. He just needed to lay down in the driveway in front of my car. Problem solved. He wouldn't even have to pay alimony or child support. Bwaahaha

    It's worked for 24 years now so we must be doing something right.

    Idaho Homesteader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't take offence, but are you the pants wearer in the family? It does kind of sound like that. Some guys thrive on that of course. No judgement here- I've been through most stages of dumbassness.

      Delete
    2. Depends on the decision that needs to be made. My DH is very easy going and laid back as long as he gets food, sleep and martial benefits. He's the guy you meet that is always nice and will help you out if you're stuck in a ditch.

      I can make most of the household decisions because he could care less if I decide to paint the walls blue or green -or- if we have chicken or beef for dinner. But big purchases and big decisions I always run by him for approval. He has the final say on everything. If he actually says no on something, that's what we do.

      Idaho Homesteader

      Delete
    3. My apologies- now that you've repeated yourself I recall this as a previous discussion.

      Delete
  2. Doctor James, I wish you could post this Article USofA wide! I listened in on 4 young (19 to perhaps 23) girls at the park I walk my dog at here in So. Cali.
    Talking about their first "Starter Marriage". How they would give it a year or 2 maybe have a child, then take him for 65% (yes! the new normal in 18 states!)
    and no way would they sign a pre-nup, ever!
    My sweet Jesus Doctor James get the word out! No piece of hairy covered, smelly hole is worth 18 to 25 years of payment, get a whore twice a year (birthday, Christmas?) and learn to love righty and lefty or tell the "Love of your Life to sign or walk"
    The Boys being raised by their man hating, welfare, food stamp collecting, section 8 housing mama's ain't teaching them right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing new here- Rome had to impose a Bachlers Tax because men wouldn't marry. Just like they tried to tie your children to the farm with serfdom to staunch flow from high taxation. All the idiots produced by these bimbos will die-off and be less mouths to feed.

      Delete
    2. Everyone tries to be as funny as me. Sigh.

      Delete
    3. Actually, I wasn't joking Jim. At the rate relations are going in the west, "cherry 2000" is going to be the future. The latest from the feminists is legislation for college campuses, requiring written consent to have relations with coeds?

      Delete
    4. I don't think I was ever able to watch that movie all the way through. Was that Melanie Griffith? Yes, I thought the blow up doll link was trying to be funny. If a gal gets written consent, how is she to claim dominence from the penisogrocy?

      Delete
    5. Yes Jim; melanie griffith, and my is she looking haggard these days! I'll bet ole Antonio was relieved to see that one end?

      As far as your second question goes; when have liberalism and common sense ever gone hand in hand?

      Delete
    6. Wasn't she just on a broadcast TV show as a guest speaking? Looked worse than an Ugly Tree fall, sounded like she had gargled with crack rocks. You mentioned it and I flashed back in a bad way.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED