Monday, April 13, 2020

bums get bum rushed


BUMS GET BUM RUSHED
There are a lot of tropes that preppers live by that I defecate on, wipe my bum with and then spit on. Like, “only the best”. No, Spanky, if you can't afford two or three of the best, one ain't going to cut it. I could have bought one piece of property, the “five acres, forest, babbling brook”. And what if ONE thing went wrong? The state went Full California on gun control. An asswipe neighbor moved in and made my life a living hell. A contractor bribed the Zoning Gestapo to run me off. By having several lesser chunks of land, I have options and back-up's.
*
If you only have one gun, you can't bury it as protection against Red Flag Fools. If you have one expensive wool sweater, what happens if it gets damaged? So you have several Less Special ones. How about the “freeze dried food is what you must have”. So, in essence, telling all new preppers to piss off. No food for you! Okay, I get it. Deeply satisfying that you are smarter and worthy for acting “two years too early rather than two minutes too late”. That one I can get behind!
*
Of course, you were also perpetuating the bullcrap “only the rich deserve to survive”. To me, if I had to pick one group that I would want to all perish, I'd have a hard time picking between Cat Ladies, Politicians, college administrators or Rich People. The gene pool is best cleansed of all of them ( 99% of rich humpers got there by playing the marauder in a rigged game, screwing someone over. I'm willing to sacrifice the innocent 1% to have a better future. This has nothing to do with Capitalism, but rather The Oligarchy. If you can't tell the difference, you are part of the problem ).
*
Another common misconception that REALLY chaps my ass is the “bums know how to survive and offer us valuable lessons”. Do you know WHY the bums can survive? It has nothing to do with skills or adaptability/mindset. It has to do with surplus. There are many different kinds of bums. Some are bat crap crazy to a degree that would embarrass a psychologist. Those are the loonies that Reagan let loose, a quick budget cut that only transferred the costs from the federal level to the state and county level ( prisons are the new Mental Hospitals ).
*
Do you know WHY the crazy bastards were there in the first place? It was to ensure they took their meds. Granted, all that staff and all those building were not cheap. But short of execution, there is always a social cost the the mentally ill impose. Now we spend MORE on jails and the Private Food Bank Scam ( complete fraud, tax money providing cushy wages to fat ass bitches shuffling paper ), but the cost is hidden better. The problem with the homeless being allowed to free range is that they don't always take their medications.
*
It makes me feel funny!” No crap, Sherlock! Better you than us, having to look at your unwashed ass parked at the library, acting out like the lunatic you are. Do NOT make me El Presidente For Life. I'll just sell hunting licenses on their asses. Now, the NON crazy homeless, they are just lazy humpers. Pure and simple ( some might be unemployable ex-prisoners, granted. I disagree with a lot that goes on with imprisonment. Also with minimum wage laws. But by and large, this is a lifestyle choice. The exceptions prove the rule ).
*
The bums are parasites. I don't think you can get rid of people like these. I don't want to live in such a poor economy that we don't have a surplus for these bums ( oops! Might be too late for that ). My point here is that bums are NOT who you want to look for when it comes to survival advice. Sleeping out in the cold? Hell, they stay in the city to beg and consume alcohol. If you are homeless and are cold, you'd be better served living in the country, where you can build a MUCH better shelter. But the bums are close to their “workplace”. “The number one necessity for the homeless are socks. Let that be a lesson to you”. Ah, no. The bums go through so many socks because the dirty nasty humpers don't wash themselves or their clothes, even when facilities to do so are available.
*
The homeless can teach you to forage for food and salvage”. Can they? They eat at soup kitchens, which are perpetually understaffed and serve institutional food which isn't always healthy ( the fact that it lasts long enough to become a tax write-off donation is a clue ). They pick through garbage which is only possible because there are no truly hungry people eliminating that surplus. And salvage? The dumb asses either get it stolen ( hanging around other bums ) or get drunk or high and forget their equipment. If you donate nice blankets or sleeping bags, they sell it for MadDog Money. They are consumers, not recyclers.
*
If I want to learn how to live in my own filth, catching diseases extinct a century ago, getting 90% of my calories from alcohol, I'll look to the bums for survival lessons. Otherwise, I need no tips on how to be a parasite in a system still generating surplus. I can't believe this ever became “common wisdom”, unless it was shared among middle class fat white guys who never get out into the real world, insulated from reality by staying in the suburbs. Who are too oblivious to realize a few miles away are OtherColor reservations that will soon swarm their asses ( “but that was where the jobs are!” ).
*
There are going to be a LOT more homeless around, soon enough. And there will be a tripping point, where the surplus ends after too many demanding new arrivals overload the system. Then it is just Thunderdome time.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click HERE )
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free. I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand **  Lord Bison** my bio & biblio***my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page***Screw the NRA, join the GOA HERE
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there



40 comments:

  1. I read an article recently about lines in the USA that were miles long of cars/trucks waiting to get free food from a Food Bank.

    My analysis of that situation is that people are spending gas money driving to/from and waiting in line. So therefore they are not destitute. You can still easily buy food online. I think it is a symptom of American's love of anything FREE.

    I lived in Florida 20 years ago when there were some bad hurricanes. People would wait in line in their cars for 3 hours to get 1 small bag of ice (there was not electricity for 2 weeks in some areas). At the same time you could easily buy in a nearby store the same bag of ice for $1. They spent more in gas than buying the ice. And the time wasted...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be on to something. Those lines are either full of stupid people, or it is propaganda. Of course, look at the distances they would travel to save a nickel a gallon on gasoline. The wear and tear on the vehicle was more than the savings

      Delete
    2. And did you see the makes/models of vehicles lined up? Every single one I saw in the pictures was a pretty sweet ride! $60K trucks, $70K tricked-out cars (Mustangs and the like)...Screw these people. They spend more on a set of new tires than LB spent on his junk land.

      Delete
    3. I still have a little voice whispering in my ear these are fake news photo's. Can't prove it, mind you

      Delete
    4. After years spent in the "trying to save everyone" mindset, I grew pretty cynical about the "poor" in America and abroad. When our church was giving away food from the food pantry, it was common for people to already have a bunch of food, clearly from a different food pantry already in the car. When trying to teach single parents at a crisis pregnancy center to be responsible with money while they sat around with smart phones and cigarettes was disheartening. There are plenty of decent people who are poor in America but the people taking advantage of the generosity of others have more than their fair share of selfish assholes playing the system.

      Delete
    5. I know people making $40k+ a year crying about being poor. Just like most of us don't know what "hungry" means, few understand REALLY being poor. In this country, I think one might define poor more by debt and disposable income.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, the modern homeless are largely Dependant, compared to the homeless of yesteryear. But you have to go back to the great depression to find those kind of homeless. People back then were still in touch with an era of mostly being self sufficient. Then you have the fake, or semi-fake homeless. Some are not homeless at all, and are professional panhandlers, such as Deadbeat Dave (Not his real name :D ). You’d see him cruising his bicycle around Pleasanton , and stopping off at various shops (During what would be working hours for everyone else) so he had money to spend. Probably had a rocking section 8 pad, filled with Ikea furniture, and was a pussy magnet in the homeless community :D But there was this other dude that I would see in Livermore (Rawles home town, incidentally) that you could tell was really homeless. When you looked at his face, all you could see was two beady little eyes sticking out from his dirty beard. And he looked very dirty overall.

    When I would cruise home, and pass through Stockton, you would see huge tent cities of homeless camps. Someone must have been handing out these tents, even though you can get a cheap tent at Walmart.

    Junk land, sounds good in consideration of all of the above. And if you had to, you can build a very simple, yet strong and effective earth sheltered abode. Try looking up trench shelters, or even bomb shelters. Some of them are designed to be constructed very quickly, with simple and cheap materials.

    (Note: a different image below, shows 4” of earth over the corrugated metal roofing, for better insulative properties. And yes, these are air raid shelters, but they’re still effective, cheap, and easy to make).

    http://conisbroughanddenabyhistory.org.uk/article/how-to-make-an-air-raid-shelter-picture/

    https://archive.org/details/NuclearWarSurvivalSkills_930/page/n1/mode/2up

    Chapter 5 features a simple shelter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A young man could build an almost free home, just from the discard tires. Of course, I get tired just looking at other people doing it. The only cost would be glass, plastic sheeting, one wall and roof beams. But even an old fart could do a sandbag dug-out.

      Delete
  3. Hey Jim. Off topic, but was wondering how many inches of earth you had covering your Bpod? The thought occurred to me that a fire could come through, and if really hot, could burn down to the sage roots, and take out my plywood earth sheltered construction. Does anyone know how many inches of earth it would take to protect from this? (And yes, I tried looking it up, but got no results). It’s for this reason that I do not think that I will be using straw flakes to build up around the shelter perimeter. I’ll just use dirt along the sides, and only put a few inches of dirt directly on the roof.

    I’m going to shoot for copying the corrugated tin Anderson bomb shelter. But that might be more ambitious than I’m capable of pulling off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one or two inches of dirt on top. BUT! I don't have sage brush within 100 feet of the pit.

      Delete
    2. After the 2005 range fires in Texas & Oklahoma you could see smoke rising from the ground a week or more after fire storm blew through. Roots of mesquite and oak smoldered for a long time. Everything completely burned down & blown away. Nothing survived except vultures making a meal of au natural BBQ cattle. Dante-esque.

      Wisps of smoke coming up from underground for hundreds of acres. Eerie.

      Delete
    3. I see. That’s smart. But I was hoping to incorporate plant life as cover. Ideally, this thing will be really well hidden. I’m hoping for enough sage at the placement site, to cover my entering and exiting (at least at ground level) from the shelter. I’ve got a lot of planning to do, I suppose, and it all must be done on the cheap.

      Delete
    4. I don't recommend the bushes. Grass will grow in its place, all but right over the plastic.

      Delete
    5. And read the comment above yours-scary

      Delete
  4. Yep. It is free shit army behaviors. In my Vegas shithole there are numerous bum variations examples as Jim articulated. It is prolific and the ranks of masses and encampents swell every economic downturn. It is just a parasitic leaching off of society and only tolerated as rule of law holds people back from self policing their areas. We have 21 school locations handing out food for pudgy kids displaced out of the free school feeding programs. There is long lines at every handout site whether food banks, charities, etc. Some Local business or corporations are doing handouts as part of public relations stunts to be pandemic booster squads and they are swarmed by a literal bum rush of pathetic gibs dolts. These are just professional moochers, it is a cultural norm behavior in 'Merica to jockey for a place in line to get the soylent green handouts. Spray some covid19 juice into those charity baskets and hurry this die off up some more already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I was thinking of making the False Flag anthrax attacks my own by Beer Virusing letters to CongressCritters, but I'm doubting the lethality as reported ( note to NSA agents working from home-I'm kidding! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Do NOT make me El Presidente For Life. I'll just sell hunting licenses on their asses."......Hmmm, so is that your plan Lord Bison to be a *RICH* guy? Sure sounds like it. Yep sounds like absolute monarch selling exclusive "licenses" to his henchmen or Popes selling indulgences.
    You don't need Afro-sheen you need one of those powdered wigs & a scepter... Your inner fascist is peeking out.🤡

    Don't worry about the drugged out homeless and the bums. That issue will quietly & unpromptedly resolve when "social hygiene" really does mean difference between life and death.

    Anon 7:24 hit it exactly on the head. Parasites will spend hours in line just to get something free. Its mind blowing and I've witnesses it several times during natural disasters.
    Hell even during volunteer community projects. Assholes in neighborhood wont lift a finger or get off the porch when "outsiders" venture in to cleanup overgrown & trashed out cemetery on their street. They catcall the volunteers and shout out for us to come clean their house or yard. Truly despicable.
    What they need is a dose of homegrown flamethrower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take offense! I shall be a benevolent dictator, and unsoiled by wealth. Think Hitler, better hair, less hate. Not that I would hesitate to ship all Others to new reservations, just that there wouldn't be any ovens involved. Or mass graves. I'm happy to have them separated. Walls guaranteed. We might have to nuke California from orbit, though. I don't know if it is salvageable ( and I have my eye on you, Vegas, so shape up )

      Delete
    2. Nevada being a class 3, machine gun and suppressor state, has a defacto civilian army. There is a lot of moneyed up enthusiasts that buy stupidly large, as well as those biblicly hard core gun junkies in the population. It would be a tuff nut to crack if it went all wolverines. And there is majorly amounts of w88 nuclear warheads at the bases for usage. Area 51 toys will just be death star level ordnance as captured equipment. We will all be playing capture the flag soon enough. Stay frosty.

      Delete
  7. Bison,
    You use the word 'bums'.
    I use the word 'goofballs' to describe those individuals.

    I have ZERO EMPATHY for goofballs.
    Why?
    I owned a restaurant for ten years.
    After I (thought I) retired, I volunteered at the mission in Eugene Oregon.
    My thinking?
    "I'll be a shining example, those poor people will want to emulate me".
    Rude awakening!

    One example:
    At the mission, I witnessed the clothing hand-out window open at 4pm every day.
    I witnessed every goofball receive freshly-laundered clothing in excellent condition.
    I witnessed their dirty bug-infested HAZ-MAT clothes dumped in a Dumpster© to be hauled to the landfill.

    Some goofballs showered before changing into fresh clothes.
    Most didn't.
    Why?
    The stigma of cleanliness marks them as a target by their peers.
    The hatred of anybody 'rising above their station' is a capital offense.
    And sometime during your beating and gang-rape, you will be the recipient of multiple streams of urine.

    Institutionalized filth.

    The urban legend of learning from goofballs to survive during the remainder of this collapse?
    Your middle-class trusting do-gooder thinking is your downfall, now and then.

    Another example -- look at their teeth.
    Now, look at your teeth.
    No amount of dirt can conceal the target on your forehead... and your precious rectal virginity.

    You might think you see 'the poor', 'the needy', 'the homeless'.
    I see thieves, addicts, liars, half-wits, murderous psychopaths incapable of empathy.
    During good times, they are barely kept in check.
    During the remainder of this collapse, they are planning your demise.
    And they are looking forward to causing you pain on a scale you cannot imagine.

    Another example:
    Goofballs go to other goofballs, acquire unknown substances, then inject it into their arteries.
    You cannot comprehend the amount of self-hatred in that activity.

    Another example:
    Tattoos across their faces.

    You are soft.
    Soft is dead... or enslaved until you are dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOTT DAMMMMNNNN!!!!! You should be writing this blog, with that level of paranoia! I'm applauding, and throwing biscuits your way!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Large Marge is on to something here. I dont have direct experience with homeless, other than the standard street harassment, but I did have 2 cousins that lived (if you can call it that) junkie's lives. Either one of them would've sold our grandma into slavery if it would have got them another pop. Zero self restraint, zero empathy for ANYONE, the most purely selfish and vicious people I've ever had the misfortune of knowing. Thankfully the Reaper got them both before they could do irreparable harm to others. I'm all for live and let live, but there comes a point when some "people" are simply irredeemable and as a matter of public health and safety they should be removed from the gene pool. Talk about your "shovel ready jobs"!!

      Delete
    3. Ha! Shovel ready. :) You guys are on fire today

      Delete
    4. Jim, based off LM writings we can surmise she would have been a good militiaman in Colonial Virginia, right?(or maybe a reincarnated soul)

      "I see thieves, addicts, liars, half-wits, murderous psychopaths incapable of empath"

      Kinda sounds what I said about the Powhatan....she even noted the face tattoos.
      The 'play' never changes, only the actors.

      Delete
    5. They don't even charge to be in the play, but you do pay on the back end

      Delete
  8. On the bunkers ideal depth thickness for over the top coverage there needs to be some math considered. Factor in on the beam or support stucture carry loads, as well as the end weight per cubic foot of the earth or soil used. Plus! Factor in wet weight from heavy rains soaking in to that earth covering. Deploy measures, fences etc so as to not have a bubba atv or marauder's truck drive into your now crushed inward hole in the ground hovel. Study some of those cartel tunnels how they shore up with the metal studs as they progressed along. Guerilla viet cong tactics should be employed by deplorable Minions any way as a standard operating procedure. New normal and all these days. Stay frosty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Military manuals out there on Cong low tech booby traps. Good place to start

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the input, stay frosty dude and Anon()(). Yes, the 1st photo that I displayed above @8:14 AM, used corrugated tin for the roof. However, many simply substituted beams, of 3” or more in diameter, and were able to handle much heavier earth loads.

      That Anderson shelter seems ideal. Unfortunately, I can’t find any plans laying out the exact details necessary. I’m sure that a savvy Joe builder type, can piece one together, with the just the photo below:

      https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/a2/28/90a228493bcd7c40ef7448a735966ce1.jpg

      But that’s not me.

      As far as their strength goes, check this feces out!

      https://www.trek.today/albums/world/710347.jpg

      That’s pig iron stacked on the roof!

      @Jim. Growing grass over the top sounds like the way to go. You actually need something for erosion control, and to prevent the earth from shifting away from the shelter, and exposing it. I’ll shoot for having some sage situated in front of the entrance, in order to block the sight of entry/exit, but also, at a good enough distance away from the actual shelter, to be fire safe.

      Delete
    3. They knew how to build better back then, for sure.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. You aren't a homeless dude. You have a home. You are better off financially than a guy in a McMansion with a $3k a month mortgage and making $100k a year. An 8x8 shack is a home. An RV can be a home. It might not be a house, but it is a home

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. 3:55- after watching that tower of apartments fall over in China, yeah, I wouldn't trust my life to their metal.
      *
      DG-also, while you can technically be homeless, you are in a different group if you are still working, or even have the means to pay for your car you are living in. I serviced an ugly ex to get a place to stay for a time. But she was too large to get on top, so I didn't pay rent on my back ( true story, although funny. I do feel bad treating her poorly )

      Delete
  9. Ice plants, is a name for a ground holding low creeping surface plant. Used them on dirt covered g.i. ammo dump concrete bunkers. Buffalo grass or wild prairie grass is sometimes good ground cover. It needs to be zone hardy for your a.o. and be plant and forget it ability. Perhaps an IKEA type of pre-fab erector set of pre cut number system of metal studs and corrogated tin can be drill gun screwed together, then buried over and finished out to specs for hermitage uses. Throws up fast at junker land and can be habitable quicker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame you can't just buy a giant metal tube anymore ( affordably, anyway.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I’ve tried looking Jim. It seems that where I live, only large construction supply places sell those giant corrugated drain pipes. And when you look it up, you get a form to fill out “for a price quote”. That always makes me nervous, since that tells me that buying it would be a hassle, and it won’t be cheap either.

      Back to the old drawing board I suppose. I had a pre-fab shelter already designed in my head. But once the possibility of fire came to mind, it made me nervous enough to re-think my initial design. I only want to have to do this one time.

      Delete
    3. Wish I had more ideas for you.

      Delete
    4. CA/Elko guy,
      Call Cal-Sierra Pipe in Stockton and talk to Jim. I approached him with an out-of-the-ordinary project (not what you're doing though) with some culvert parts and he thought it was a neat idea, even discounted the price for me and recommended some strengthening upgrades.
      Romans 14:11

      Delete
    5. Thanks Romans. I’ll look it up.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED