Thursday, November 14, 2019

hey little girl


HEY LITTLE GIRL
Want some candy? One would hope that no little girl anywhere ever gets into a “tiny house” with the promise of free treats, not anymore at least after a trail of hidden corpses were advertised as a warning. And yet, adults are too humping stupid to avoid the promise of free candy, aren't they? Look at all the humptards in Blue States campaigning vigorously for a long line of free candy. Higher education, medical, employment. These public school educated short bus riders think the answer to resource scarcity is to just remove the price tag that was the regulator of supply.
*
Would you rather have really expensive gasoline during a hurricane, or no gasoline priced in imaginary pre-disaster “fair priced” dollars? Granted, rich twats in their BMW's will escape unscathed, more's the pity, but so will the more worthy who were smart enough to save their money, even if they forgot to fill up the tank last week ( I applaud the escalating race to the bottom in quality by car manufactures, when it comes to the Rich Tax on BMW buyers, or the Jingoistic Tax on Chevy buyers. Darwin applauds ). “Free” enforcement of “fair” prices cleanses the wrong side of the gene pool.
*
Idiots who think economics trumps resource contraction are probably dumber than a box of rocks because they got free public education. Which was so good they had to make it mandatory. Yes, I understand that the initial goal of public education was to provide literacy to improve the work force ( or military draftees ), and to indoctrinate immigrants into the shared culture. And it worked, by and large. The main problem being, once again, some bitches escaping the leg irons attached to the kitchen stove.
*
Free education turned into a Progressive indoctrination center. And no, it wasn't REALLY emotionally swayed weak minded group consensus females fault. The bankers and corporates loved Progressiveness. Free education was just a great way to tax the peasants for their own brainwashing, and females were the shock troops and True Believers. I knew school was a scam and a terrible idea at the time, I just didn't know why until recently. FREE was not free at all, as I had to reeducate myself after learning such gems as Washington/Lincoln/FDR Good!
*
Free medical care? Now, given a national infrastructure, a free medical system is not a terrible idea. If your doctors get free education, at state universities not allowed to oversee their own budgets or set their own tuition ( and assuming the political appointees there are not corrupt ), and work at government buildings supplied with government equipment and drugs, the cost per taxpayer for medical attention is actually quite low. Low enough that a lot of Turd World countries can provide basic care ( like emergency rooms, prenatal and vaccines for deadly diseases such as smallpox ) out of very low revenues.
*
Just like “free” military recruits who cost extra because you get what you pay for but at least the extra isn't all that much, free medical can be a public good and helps society as a whole, the sum greater than its parts. Our industries issues are that we keep letting everyone add on profit every step of the way and by then, the taxpayer is on the hook for a metric butt ton. When every step is regulated and controlled, profit disallowed, the cost is negligible. You need either entirely free market without government welfare, or completely government run without profits, for a low cost system.
*
Medicare/Medicaid was the beginning of expensive health care here in the US. Before that, it was a very reasonable priced industry with competition and non-profit universities. The problem with free college is that even in Land Grant colleges, you allow Diversity Student Ratio Enforcement Officers to earn $250k a year, and there are five of those positions. College inflation is mainly due to “free” government loans and grants, but also because its administration costs rival that of Mob run Unions.
*
Ever join the military to get “free” college? My son wanted a military career, but the reality of the Obama Officer Corps run institution quickly turned his stomach. Second choice, go to college to continue his MOS training and go private sector. He got lucky and was only assigned to Iraq during a low ebb in the violence, but his “free” college could have been very expensive in limb or sanity. I'm happy to see that the benevolent shadow of Baby Jesus regarding me as his personal favorite was extended to at least one of my kids.
*
Of course it helped that he went into a trade rather than a Make Work program. But for most people, free college is the equivalent of getting a disease covered turd for Christmas. But we sure fell for “free”, didn't we? Those “free” roads we travel sure end up being expensive ( tried to go to the DMV to register a new car lately, without a line of credit from your bank? ). Don't even get me started again on “free” police protection. No matter how many examples you sift through, free never ends up being a good deal.
*
Now, how about that FREE flu shot? Does that raise your hackles? Why not? When something is free, you end up getting screwed. What price do you think you are going to pay for that free shot? First off, we already know the thing is, at best, worthless, and at worse, pretty friggin dangerous. I don't buy into the necessity of getting sick as proof of effectiveness. Did you get ill with any of your polio shots or smallpox shots? A few folks, sure. There is always going to be a very small percent of folks who do, a VERY small percent. But when MOST people get sick from the flu shot? No, sorry, I don't buy it. Something is amiss.
*
Do I think vaccines should be mandatory? Yes, for communicable diseases that are exceptionally dangerous, I do. We need more oversight so that For Profit companies don't contaminate or screw up the doses, like using mercury as a preservative or whatever other crap has been going on there. And we can't allow free choice to be eliminated in all other diseases that don't present a terrible danger to society as a whole. That female cancer shot? When the Texas governor tried to make that mandatory, there should have been a public execution right there, from pitchfork and torch mobs.
*
But I can also see the point of those who oppose compulsory vaccines, because our system has been broken for a long time. We let in disease ridden illegal immigrants, and force vaccines of minor diseases, yet also discontinue shots of the major killers like smallpox. The system is as dysfunctional as any of our others, and opposing it is probably erring on the side of caution, at this point. Tomorrow, I'll focus almost exclusively on flu shots and how I think they are very dangerous indeed. By definition, the conspiracy theories will run wild. Tinfoil hats are encouraged.
( PS, a propeller beanie tip of the hat to the minion that inspired and suggested this topic )
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click HERE )
*
note: KU pick.  This one has all the crap that usually drives me crazy about PA books.  Super ninja characters, impossible amounts of money to prep, cardboard villains.  And yet, I couldn't stop reading it.  The guy can actually write, and knows to focus on people instead of gunfights or weapons lists.  I don't know if I'd buy it, but for KU, yeah, a definite must read ( no, I'm not recommending it because it takes place in Elko Nevada.  From what I read, the author only has superficial knowledge of the area and town ).  HERE
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free. I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio* my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there


51 comments:

  1. Thought you might find this interesting Jim. Looks like Boise’ens are starting to get tired of Commiefornian’s relocating to their area, after destroying their own state. A little late say I, but I don’t blame them one bit. I’m from Commiefornia, and I wouldn’t want me around either :D Even though I’m probably the only dude in the state that doesn’t support LGBTXQYZ (Or whatever the hell acronym that the deviants are going by these days) rights, or feminism. Even as a boy, I could easily see the immense damage caused by feminism, and I wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

    The article goes on to mention that

    “A January report from the Idaho Department of Labor said the Gem State was tied with Nevada as the fastest growing in the nation.”

    Makes me kinda sick, due to the fact that I bought land in Nevada. Though I know that the area where I bought (Elko) is not where all the Commiefornian’s are moving.

    https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-11-10/go-back-to-california-wave-of-newcomers-fuels-backlash-in-boise?utm_source=pocket-newtab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was under the impression the immigrants are moving to other states now, such as Texas. And it is funny that Boise, well know Blue Enclave, would now get tired of their own kind. Surrounded by idiots. The Purple People flee the Blues, then move to a Red area and try to turn it Purple. Come ON!!! Hurry up and fail already, fracking oil. How else to stop the locust relocation?

      Delete
    2. Contrails are already well rehearsed and those subject matter experts just remix the batch and fly a tad bit lower on yer arses. Zyklon the continent.

      Delete
    3. I could be wrong, I just think our ability to pull off mass projects is over.

      Delete
    4. Ohio is borderline red but not for long,Starting to see a lot of new York plates.

      Delete
    5. What Cali plates portend to anyplace west of the Mississippi, so New York plates are to the rest of the accursed nation. Two states that really need to be nuked from orbit. Although I'd trade one for DC.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I got one of those “free” flu shots a few years back, and that evening, I was sick, and had a slight fever. When I was getting ready to take my cats down to the vets for their vaccinations, I kept reading horror stories about feline Injection-site Sarcomas. This was cause for great concern; my cats, being my furry little pals. One of the key suspects of course is mercury, but then there is the Adjuvants that are included into the mix, which is the prime suspect with regards to the carcinoma’s. Of course, we’re talking about cats here, but my point is that even among the veterinarian community, the general consensus is that vaccinations should only be given when absolutely necessary. They also give a lot of mention of being careful not to “overly vaccinate”. The following is advice for cat owners only, but request the Purevax vaccine (Adjuvant free) and make sure that the vet gives the injection in the leg, as opposed to the scruff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be my imagination, but it feels like vets have gone from a Calling to just a Money Pursuit now. The old timers doing it for the love of animals are mostly retired, young punks moving in. Perhaps a lot of issues stem from that. And yes, they are only cats, and you must move on as they pass, but while you have them I think they should be treated better than most people.

      Delete
    2. I worked as a vet tech for a few years and injection-site sarcomas were unknown. Also have been around too many cat people and ditto. It's just not a thing.

      Delete
    3. Admittedly, it’s rare, but it is indeed a thing. Statistics do show it as having a low occurrence rate. But I trust statistics about as much as I trust political polls; if they were right, we’d have a butt ugly, cod breathed, lesbian for president right now :D Sometimes the carcinoma does not show up for several years following the injection. That’s why they instruct vets to give the shot in the leg, as opposed to the scruff. In the scruff, if a carcinoma does show up, the cat has almost no chance. Losing a leg sucks as well, but death sucks worse.

      As far as being a cat/pet person, I don’t fall into that camp. As with children, I actually don’t believe in the concept of parenthood/pet ownership (With regards to children, it has more to do with our fucked up pop culture than anything else)) and never once voluntarily sought to have a pet. Just a kind hearted dude that took the cats in, when the irresponsible people that had them, dumped them off at my country home. Over the years, the little fur balls grew on me though.

      Delete
    4. Like my wives, I appreciate bad attitudes in cats.

      Delete
  3. Seems like you covered the free part pretty well, including what would have to happen to make universal healthcare possible. The VA is a good example of how well that would work, most of the ones I have been to are not bad, but SC still hasn't transferred me after 2 months of waiting.

    You mentioned mandatory vaccinations, I hope I don't step on tomorrows edition, but why do folks get upset about the ones that don't get vaccinated? They had theirs, right? What is the beef?

    I used to get a tetanus shot regularly, but the last one I got was combined with something else, forget what it was. I couldn't even scratch my nads with that arm for a week afterward. Now I got to seriously think about if I am going to get another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait for tomorrow-if you are half as paranoid as I am, you won't get another shot :) As far as peoples beef with those that don't get vaccinated, I think that is a vestige of Herd behavior ( or, said nicely, tribal unity ). Those that don't vaccinate are Free Riders, separating themselves from the tribe. Not sacrificing for the tribe.

      Delete
    2. Dear Jim, NEVER underestimate my paranoia;). I spent enough time working for Uncle Sam to know they doctor the truth even when they don't have to.

      Still, lockjaw seems to be a bad way to go, and I spend a lot of time around rusty metal. Maybe one more and I can retire...or not.

      Delete
    3. I focus more on the danger of flu shots. I really am not up on all the current nonsense with most vaccines or "innocent" shots. Not sure of the pollution, or the state of the protests. It is a minor concern so I don't pursue extra data ( just like "chemtrails" ). I can only comment generally.

      Delete
  4. "Do I think vaccines should be mandatory? Yes, for communicable diseases that are exceptionally dangerous, I do."

    WTF!!!💩

    My Lord, If you get the shot, your suppose to be protected.
    If you got the Small pox shot, and the next door Lil' snot did not, and he then got small pox, 🤒 well too F...ing bad snot nose. You are "protected" because you had the shot. "RIGHT!!!"😷

    You must have put a Lil' bit extra hair tonic on your coiffure today that shrunk that mellon, you call a head.

    Soooooo... in a Republic that is suppose to be FREEDOM of choice without interference from Uncle Sugar, the individual can make a choice if they want to gamble.

    Step right up Lil' Jimmy and throw the dice. "Snake eyes" you loose. Or, Seven is heaven. 🤑

    If I and 3 million idiots want to gamble, WTF business is it of the .gov anyway. Look at the bright side, 3 million less idiots sucking up resources.🛢️ That should make you happy, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good points. But then we enter into the debate of compulsory actions that strengthen the group, subverting individualism. By your logic, we SHOULD be able to shout "fire" in a crowded theater, right? It is your fault if you don't look around first. Or, say, anyone can crap in the street, like in San Francisco. Our fault if we don't watch where we walk, or don't move away. See where I'm going? It can't be JUST all about the group, OR the individual. There has to be compromise. Should I be allowed a lagoon sewer in my back yard? Should I be forced to pay thousands for a buried septic if there is a third choice? We could both argue both ways. I'm not sure there IS a right answer.

      Delete
  5. The comparison to the offer of sweets to a little girl and free stuff from the government is excellent. I'm stealing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was one of my finer moments. But then, I easily impress myself.

      Delete
  6. Cut to the chase. Every citizen in the realm will have all of the required shots. It will be compulsary, recorded and logged. Failures to comply or skip out will result in being run down like stray dogs. Shock collars will be installed for re education.

    Freedom and liberty and free choice, huh? Been paying any attention of late?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was almost done during the draft, wasn't it? Volunteer, roll the dice you wouldn't get as badly screwed. Don't volunteer, social outcast, then the law came after you if you hadn't complied. So, was the draft involuntary servitude, or was it necessary for the common defense? Why would that be different than compulsory vaccines? Do you admit there are individual liberties that must be curtailed, or philosophically do you stand on ONLY individual freedom regardless of social cost?

      Delete
    2. Yes must be curtailed to limited extent, I like 40s and 50s era systems of controls. But with todays numbers of mouthbreathers, idiots, etc there has to be some clamp downs on excesses or risk projections. Necessary more so, as the society advances.

      Delete
    3. The mainland chinese are tooling up and tuning their social score systems. It is pretty bad ass, dinging your ass on infractions like a dog shock collar. Block captains ensure old people are herded out to the plaza grounds for dance or exercises, daily, everyone that is ambulatory. Coming here soon, goody!

      Delete
    4. If you don't exercise, eat vegan, support Matriarchy, you cost the system resources. We can't have that!

      Delete
    5. 6:51-it did seem there was a better balance in all things back then.

      Delete
  7. There was no "autism" term or as many short bus retards generations ago. This came outta nowhere kinda. I would just presuppose that mathematically vaccines are prolifically done across the society thus most likely the causation. That or the parents in such instances were blasted drunk and high during conception and concurrent gestation periods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, just too damn many people so it is just in our face more.

      Delete
    2. I think more "autism" is identified now, plus since the first Apple ][e and Commodore-64 there's been the thing of kids being intentionally pushed to be computer nerds, kept inside, etc.

      Delete
    3. Some said it was the vaccine 'cocktails', combining too many vaccines together so that not so many innoculations were required. Spreading them out into several sessons, vs. two seemed wise at the time when it was time for my daughter's shots.

      Delete
    4. Fair enough, but that wouldn't make an article, would it? LOL Actually, I don't see much difference with old people taking twenty pills, pill five counteracting pill one and three combo. But then, at the same time as that unintended consequence, most of the drugs by themselves never should have been approved anyway.
      *
      Alex-sorry, your comment got away from me last time ( I swear, they hide out of order in the "posted" files ). Right about the time of the first upper middle class affordable computers, yeah, latchkey kids. I do wonder what lack of sunlight causes in later years.

      Delete
  8. Hiliry just stated she is going to run for the 2020.
    After seeing you at the Hiliry (yes mis spelled both times)
    Elko military base fund raising event where you rode your bike there, I can hope that you and the others of Elko are happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't think my riches came from writing, did you? Long live the Matriarchy!

      Delete
    2. @ 6:18, that was friggin funny Jim. I waz crying laughing....

      Delete
    3. Glad you got that, I worried I was too subtle.

      Delete
  9. Alright Lord Bison, glad you're taking this topic online! I thought my paranoia on the subject was pretty severe when I wrote to you about the flu shots, but your response was FAR more terrifying than what I was already thinking on the subject. Looking forward to the rest of this topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't thought about it for awhile. And you awoke the slumbering dragon :)

      Delete
  10. Say, around 1540, millions of Aztecs died courtesy of the Spaniards gift of diseases not known to the natives.

    Fast forward to the 21st century. Historical numbers of middle aged white Americans suiciding on Mexican drugs under the watchful eyes of President Zero and wing man Holder, and Middle Age diseases showing up in Los Angeles courtesy of illegal immigration.

    Better see a good doctor early and often before the affirmative action medical students graduate from those watered-down standards med schools, courtesy of the benevolent ruling class.

    Yeah, I'll go live in Idaho where there aren't many of them. Ah, on second thought, maybe not. I'm from California so it's all my fault.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to say anything, but yeah, the talk around here is that we blame you :) From what others tell me, seriously though, is that the Diversity hires have already screwed the medical industry.

      Delete
    2. Teen migrant mom in vegas had her Zika cone head baby out and about (casino realm), had to gawk and stare at the expense of being rude, but w.t.f.

      there is a lot of rampant foreign pathogens perpetually inbound usa, along with the masses of human cattle moving around, courtesy oil.

      We be screwed.

      Delete
    3. Yep, you get it. Screwed, blued, tattooed. Sometimes life doesn't have happy endings

      Delete
  11. Just two weeks ago a young friend of mine, super studly and vigorous, decided to get a flu shot for the first time ever for unknown reasons. He got violently ill. A coworker of mine, gets the flu shot every year. He stated he gets sick with flu-like symptoms EVERY time afterwards, but he's okay with that because it supposedly "protects me from the real thing." I've never gotten a flu shot and don't think I've ever had the flu. Why poison yourself?

    Most, but not all of the mercury has been eliminated from vaccines, but it's been replaced with aluminum, which is just as bad.
    Romans 14:11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell, we drink aluminum from cans, don't we? Hilary must have been drinking a six pack a day for life LOL

      Delete
  12. I like the idea of BASIC medical care. I was on my way to dying of pneumonia and I'd have been better off in a barefoot African clinic than the Amerikkan one I went to.

    Your son was/is an officer puke, they don't risk shit, maybe the ice in their G&T melting that's about it. The old days of officers leading their troops died with WWII and the Soviet officer corps. Hence all the fragging in Viet Nam....

    What Germany had and maybe still has, is a system where the smart kids go to college and the less book smart go into a trade. Imagine that! I looked it up and it's $13k on top of living expenses to go to damn barber college. Pros: Pretty handy and nearsighted. Cons: Stubby little Trump hands. HVAC school and the others are all in that price range and it's money I'll never have unless I manage to hold down my employment here AND go freegan, dumpstering or busking or begging up all my food. And even that may not do it as food's less than $200 a month for me.

    Free shots for the more deleterious diseases, screening for TB and pneumonia, things like that PAY, which is why first-world countries have these things. And don't go all kook on us about flu shots ...

    Interesting spec. Alcoholics don't get the flu! Look it up! I know a little about alcoholism and I didn't get the flu all the time I was a souse. You know why? Alkies past a certain point tend to go "keto" or "intermittant fasting". I went keto, without the alcohol, and "bugs" bounce off me these days. Go kooky about that, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son was a corporal, not an officer. He suffered UNDER the officers in an Obammy Marine Crotch. I had no idea trade school was that bad. I put the ex through pilot school, but she kept the debt. $16k near thirty years ago. But the pay started at twice that. So it is pretty ass backwards today. And, I did warn you. I'm going FULL kook on flu shots.

      Delete
    2. Trade schools, med junior type schools etc are just a notch below college fees. They and many other industries are forming up consortium rackets with conspiring to charge near equivalents fees and coordinate increases.

      Delete
    3. I went back and re-read it and yeah, sounds like he opted out of officer training.

      And good on him going into a trade, too.

      These days, you can get full college courses online, MIT and so on, plus a little-known fact: Military training materials being funded by you and I, are free. Great for learning electronics and such.

      At the time I went, early-mid 80s, college sure wasn't free but it was touted as being effectively such, the story being that you'd get your engineering degree and paying back the loans would be a cinch on engineer's pay. Of course it didn't work out that way; loans were much harder to get and higher interest rates for whites, no scholarships for whites, and it's pretty hard to get an engineering degree on min. wage, not enough to eat and not enough sleep, commuting 3 hours a day, etc. It's pretty much designed to make you fail.

      TL;DR: College ruins lives.

      Delete
    4. College, just any asset strip mining operation

      Delete
  13. Media note. Jim, take a look at Las Vegas newspaper (web site) "review journal", reference flu stats and info. Also f.y.i. for others in other areas of usa, since everyone comes to Vegas whoring it up here and then brings home mongroid strains of flu to the family
    from our shithole here.

    Wear N95 masks and glove up in public comrades!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not opposed to all vaccines. But chicken pox? HPV? Mandatory?

    I had the mumps growing up. Off school for three days.

    No big deal. But it's a mandatory vaccination. It is funny how diseases that were eradicated in the country have returned.

    Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One almost wonders if working mothers cannot take three days off and hence support the vaccine. Corporate loyalty above all.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED