Wednesday, November 13, 2019

hating darwin 2


HATING DARWIN 2
Okay, nothing much new yesterday. Just another version of “no one thinks they are evil, self justification excuses all poor behavior”. What I want to discuss is embracing hate. We want everyone to love us, because our lives were so great, first being China and then Britain ( the globes top industrial economy, then the worlds empire ). I don't know if we delude ourselves about being Iraqi liberators because we can't admit we must steal our resources or if we just have a pathological need to be loved by everyone. Stop it! We need to realize everyone hates us.
*
We THINK we know when someone hates us, but we are even then usually also full of crap. “France is a bunch of Surrender Monkey's and should kiss our ass for saving their ass twice”. Well, not so fast there, Goober. There was a very high likelihood of all combatants resolving a peaceful AND fair settlement, if the US had not stuck her nose into Europe's business ( we entered after a false flag, and it has been proven that certain “innocent” ocean liners were in fact full of war munitions. The supposed telegraph was most likely entirely fabricated ).
*
As far as the next war, you do recall that there was a little place named Vichy France? It wasn't like the whole country was under the Nazi boot heel. No different than Germany losing land twenty years previously. And it wasn't like France didn't still have plenty of colonies overseas, and hence was far from an aggrieved party. We pursued our own interests on the back of France, so no, I would NOT call that full repayment for their help in our Revolution ( even if that was also fully selfish on their part ). France didn't owe us dingus.
*
Don't even get me started on Russia. Russians are a bit strange, actually preferring cold. They expanded basically only at the expense of the indigenous peoples, not the other established powers ( as was everyone else at the time ), and every time they were attacked they withdrew and allowed General Winter to explain patiently to the invaders that they were supreme dumbasses used to balmy Europe and they should go home now. The US was the expansionists who forced Russia into a more offensive role, and for her troubles bankrupted herself ( with our help-color revolution and then resource extraction ).

Don't get me wrong. I'm an American and wish to live no where else, no matter how bad things get here. I think the rest of the world sucks. But I'm also an American Isolationist. I don't believe we have any business being involved in anyone else's business, except Canada and Central America, and that is their fault for being too close to us. I also think that for every one Latino immigrating here, we should send three Liberals and their families south of the border to live, until said border is sealed tight. But I digress on that one.
*
My point is that while hating is good, we need to hate the right people. We should be helping France right now, sending volunteer brigades to wipe out the Muzzies, who then, after combat experience, can clean up our own infiltrators. We should be allied with Russia right now, as you have to watch out for those Asiatics. Tricky little buggers, you need to keep them away from horses. But we are good little peasants and only love or hate who we are instructed to. I know, it was hard to NOT hate communists. If only we had hated the American communists when they were weak.
*
I'm starting to appreciate McCarthy more and more as time goes on and purple cat ladies sky scream to kill toxic White males ( a lot of hate there, weirdly shaped GMO eating Neanderthals not getting any loving from their chosen Black Bucks or any desperate skinny White dudes for that matter ). Not to say American fascists weren't just as vicious and sneaky, but by gum they were OUR fascists. Better a command economy by corporate and government allies than by communism.
*
And we are STILL falling for the pressure to not hate. Don't hate those OH-Pressed Negro's, now! Just let them beat you half to death-after all, you WERE on their turf. And, okay, that is a very good point. Jesus, let them have Detroit, Atlanta and Baltimore. All our car companies are bankrupt and past worth saving, Ted Turner needs to die anyway, and, I mean really, Baltimore? Who wants to live there? Government workers who think that ghetto is better than the DC ghetto? Dumb asses.
*
Don't you be hating on the Oh-Pressed Latino's escaping persecution, now!” Why not? They don't have to even learn English anymore to come here, they get free hospital births so that they have already won demographically, and half of them don't have drivers insurance. Why can't I hate on that? “Don't you hate on those war torn refugee Congolese, now!” Jesus, we don't have enough Blacks here already? Free Black Babies, on demand, right here. Subsidized babies. How is it my fault they all end up dead or in jail? Talk to the idiots who made drugs illegal.
*
Don't you be hating on Oh-Pressed females who must Fight The Patriarchy and must battle glass ceilings and misogynist toxic males who eye rape their fat saggy asses!” Gee, sorry! I didn't realize I wasn't more than a sperm donor and wallet. But you just took my manual labor job you need a machine to perform. How do I eat or pay you this way? Stupid dumb bitches. How can you NOT hate that attitude? Especially since they already hate you. Even as all these Oh-Pressed groups hate us and want to eliminate us, we are not allowed to hate them back. That's some bullcrap right there!
*
They already hate us. They have already announced they are ready to kill us. We need to hate back, and be ready for their attack. Now, you all know that the Lord helps those who help their own damn selves. Get out of OtherColor controlled areas. Whereas before you just had to beware criminals, and your odds were okay if you didn't act too stupid, now they are Flash Mobbing and Knock Out Gaming you. They are ON THE OFFENSIVE!!! Don't make me repeat that. Don't be where the trouble is. Move your stupid White ass full of excuses and denial.
*
And hate. Don't ACT on that hate. That is stupid, and is exactly what the establishment wants you to do. They would love for you to be in jail when the collapse came. Just stoke up the fires of that hate. Be ready. It won't be long now. I'm willing to bet a jelly filled donut on it.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click HERE )
*
note: free for today books, EMP HERE 
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free. I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio* my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there


22 comments:

  1. Yes I've been rethinking McCarthy and his anti-communism too. He was right.

    I know someone who is in a purity spiral and "loves" everyone. She is naive yet thinks she is extremely spiritually advanced. She believes anyone who hates for any reason is spiritually depraved.

    Yet all this "love" with no discipline, no responsibility and no physical activities has made her children emotionally, physically and mentally weak and disturbed. And she is "proud" of them. Tolerance can be evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I usually tripped to The Doors."

      Me too! I wonder if we, like, passed each other on a,like, spiritual plane, man?!?

      Geez, I miss those days. Alas, I have so much more "knowledge" now than I did then, I dont think it would be possible to NOT have a "bad trip". An unleashed brain can be a dangerous thing to one's psyche. Not to mention the middle school educated bath tub chemists these days... No pride in the work anymore!!

      Delete
    2. Have her forced watch the Death Wish movies (or some similar genre types) for "exposure" to predator and pray dynamics. It would be the only way to turn a "far gone" type along the lines of Anonymous Conservatives R/K theory. Hard core is the only way.

      Delete
    3. True, most of the acid was really low grade crap and only good for allowing to not get passing out drunk. Hallucinations were luck of the draw. Or, The Doors really boosted the acid effectiveness :)
      *
      With the "propped open eyelid" thing from Clockwork Orange LOL

      Delete
  2. Boom! Last paragraph Jim, brilliant parable proverbs advice. As I mentally check out from the system's bullshit games, I am more cheerful and unencumbered by never having to give a shit anymore. Going about chores whistling away, (knowing your hate game day is soon) and being giddy friendly right back into those others faces whom you know hate your ass deep down, just to spite them you are an unaffected total Chad character.
    It is a fun head game to be operating from a strength position of higher knowledge and tactics, like a cat toy swatting them mouses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it, like being happy on Monday, knowing you don't need this job. Pisses everyone right the hell off :)

      Delete
  3. re:
    border jumpers

    Do I think they need to be expelled?
    Yes.
    By trebuchet.

    *****

    re:
    banner advertisement at the top of today's column

    Today's lovely advertisement is from the nice folks at California's bankrupt utility company PacificGasAndElectricity.
    Apparently, they are in the business of helping you install photovoltaic and batteries "...for energy independence..."

    Pimping a roofful of glass probably has nothing to do with rolling Black®-outs swinging by your place, politely knocking on your door to request some individual reparations.

    Do I think it could be a better idea than rolling Brown™-outs coming to your neighborhood, filled with their fun-loving opinions about your old-fashioned ideas concerning property ownership...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like the grass at the curb, which you don't own but are required to maintain, so with your house. Slaves are not allowed to get lippy. Just saying.

      Delete
    2. A new law requires solar panels on all new construction here in Commiefornia. It doesn’t have to be through PG&E, though no matter, it still adds significantly to the cost of new housing (Just what everyone needed right?). Knowing what I know now though, I’d go solar regardless. Even before PG&E totally sucked, power outages here in the country were already a fairly frequent thing. Better to minimize needs, and do with less.

      Speaking of expulsion, other new laws here include, you can’t do that in the school system here anymore. Certain races, that will go unidentified (:D) were being expelled at a higher rate than others, this of course being raciss! So no more. Thank you Governor Newsom. Now if only someone would release José Inez García Zárate, in the gov’s backyard, and hand him a Saturday night special, that might result in some change that I could actually get onboard with :D

      Delete
    3. As said: two can play the game. Just turn the tables around and be that hard case citizen that stands up to b.s. like ghetto colored fellows do. I kinda gadfly pester my .gov dep'ts over scumbaggery and neglected services. Be direct and they generally attend to it just to grease your squeaky wheel bitching. If service is bad commercially, tighten up management as necessary. By doing so, you are defacto quality control officer/asshole that keeps standards high. Kinda like many a grandparent pulled in days of old.

      Stay Frosty.

      Delete
    4. 2:37-when you are looking at a started home for $500k, whats another 30?
      *
      2:38-the squeaky wheel might get the grease, but the nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

      Delete
  4. Hey Boss, just a small correction.

    Re:purple cat ladies...not getting any loving from their chosen Black Bucks or any desperate skinny White dudes for that matter"

    My observation is purple cat ladies "bat for the other team" most of the time.
    Either that or are into cosplay/furbie types (if you have to ask, you're too short for this ride)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, did they start batting for the other team once they couldn't even pay for some loving? :)

      Delete
  5. "eye rape"
    ==========

    Gold!
    And a crime I have committed millions of times, and still.
    We can laugh about it now but, if this farce some how continues for another 10 years I'd bet good money that sort of thing will indeed become a crime. "Visual Assault". Maybe I should go ahead and buy some pre-emptive stock in a sunglasses business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't wear your sunglasses at night
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

      Delete
  6. Indeed Vichy France was great as long as you were French.... and not swarthy at all ... or a suspected Jew ... or someone who had a house, business, etc someone in power wanted ...

    Jacques-Yves Cousteau, you know, the undersea explorer guy, had to flee Vichy France for while he was a pretty conservative guy, he was not conservative *enough* and I'm fairly certain he came from the upper-middle if not upper class.

    By the way why wouldn't I retire back in Hawaii where I grew up? Because the same drumbeat that started against Jews in say, Poland in the 1930s, is starting against whites there.

    In fact this is how I know all the conspiracy theories about Jews are a load of hooey: They're the very same things I grew up hearing said about whites! That we secretly have gold bars under our beds or some damn thing, that we have got life so easy that if we're poor we're only pretending to be, etc.

    On another site I read a saying they had in Russia that went something like, "If the well is dry, it's because the Yid drank it dry; if the well is full, it's because the Yid pissed in it". All problems were, and are blamed on whites.

    Imagine my surprise when after years of living on the mainland, I finally realize what shitbirds 99% of whites are. Jews were, when I lived in Hawaii, the only "whites" who actually treated me better than they had reason to. In two cases they hired me and you'll never understand how big a thing that is. And once hired, I was treated decently. Again, that's a huge thing.

    Whatever 23andme says, because I'm not a total shitbird and I read books, in the coming times I'll probably be accused of being Jewish anyway, so my TAEP (Tel Aviv Exit Plan) is on a schedule that may be as short as 3 years from now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've become pretty prejudiced against whites because over years of being around 'em, they're pretty reliably shitbirds.

      Yeah yeah yeah Isreal is all sand and camels, and they'll hand me body armor and an AR as soon as I step off the plane yadda yadda ....

      Delete
    2. Okay, I can respect the attitude that you feel Whites are worse. I couldn't know, because I'm a fish in water. As for the dangers of Israel, I wasn't implying the arabs will overrun the place. I'm thinking more like as things collapse, water supplies will be in more danger, as will food. Elko Nevada won't get enough food. I think Southern California and Israel are in for a tougher time than most. It was geographical, not political.

      Delete
  7. 22" barrel rifle uses AR magazines.

    https://ruger.com/products/americanRiflePredator/specSheets/26944.html

    pdxr13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think mags are the issue. Commonality and price for spares. I am holding on tight to my Enfields, but with no one else owning them there is a definite disadvantage PA. Just like with the above.

      Delete
    2. Nice little rifle but I require iron sights on bolts for a back up and want 308 in a bolt..

      Delete
    3. After my recent second bad experience with scopes ( I thought the first was a fluke ), I'm not using them for anything except rimfire. More best laid plans gone awry.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED