Wednesday, October 23, 2019

spicy time, no lotion 6


SPICY TIMES, NO LOTION 6
Now, I can already hear some contrarian. But Jim, you sexy beast, and I mean that in a non-homosexual manner, even though there is nothing wrong with that, how can you claim to enjoy violence when you've never experienced but the most mild forms of it? To which I answer, easy there, faggot, I'm not claiming violence is fun or that I want to experience it. I'm saying that violence is coming, there is nothing we can do about avoiding it, so we might as well embrace it, for lack of a better alternative.
*
It is just “embracing The Suck”. It is making lemonade out of lemons. People are coming for you. They want you, not just for your wealth but to take you out of the potential pool of Resource Users. Team Blue wants to be the new Team America. And, they already are. You are already living in Clown World. You are already on the menu. I'm NOT telling you to rebel. I'm NOT advocating violence. I'm telling you that when you do eventually fight back, when the only alternative is to fight or die, because that time in coming and fracking oil won't save you, you have two choices.
*
No, sorry, one choice is NOT “I don't want to fight” ( it is not a choice if you want to live ). The two choices are to be miserable while you are fighting. Or to be happy about fighting. Being happy does two things. It makes you feel much better. And, it confuses the hell out of the enemy, who thinks you are crazy. Remember what I said about how the enemy looks at Crazy? I'm not guaranteeing you can actually do this. Also remember, brain chemicals. You can't pep talk your brain, all the time.
*
Now, brain, don't panic and spray and pray this semi-auto! Yeah, that isn't how it works. Want to try it out? Get that rubber band. Run enough to shorten your breath, then shoot your targets at the range, under time constraints. If you fail, you must wack yourself with the rubber band, enough times that it hurts like nobodies business. Now, go do it again. The stress from anticipating the pain should nicely simulate your brain chemical reactions. So, you might not be able to “command your brain” as easily as you'd like.
*
However, BEFORE that, if you can retain a positive attitude about Spicy Times, convincing yourself it is okay to enjoy it, rather than stressing with worry over it, the trauma of the transition from theory to practice perhaps won't be so bad. If you have to use hate to fuel your attitude, fine. Me, I visualize all the asswhores on My List that I would purely enjoy making suffer. Predominately on My List are those folks on the regular Lamp Post List, but they are number two after my Personal Enemies List. I figure I'll tackle the worst haters first, then move on after my blood lust is awoken.
*
Now, you might think this makes me eligible for a Red Flag visit, but I assure you that my list is long and very old. It started thirty years ago. I've hurt no one since then, so my hatred is well under control. I have no desire to start on My List, but if the need is forced on me then I'm going to actually take advantage of the opportunity. Hell, I might be killed at any time. Might as well enjoy myself! And, need I remind you? Anyone can claim they have proven you are racist, fascist, bigoted misogynistic or politically incorrect. And hence anyone can “prove” you are crazy.
*
It is called a Kangaroo Court, and if you been asleep under a rock for the last twenty-five years, they are a very real thing. So instead of vainly trying to prove your innocence, when your guilt is assured, why not embrace the thing they accuse you of? Not by ACTING crazy, you humping lunatic! But why not THINK crazy? I don't care what anyone says, I'm NOT guilty of thinking anything. No matter how much you disapprove of it. I can think of all manner of sick and politically incorrect things, as long as I don't act on them.
*
There is nothing wrong with mental rehearsals, or strategic planning. Just don't verbalize it, or act on it. Keep that close to your vest. Do NOT seek approval or validation of your peers. That is a great way for some dingus to drop a dime on you for Bad Thoughts. Remember, the law isn't what you or your Constitution says. It is what they say it is. Don't give them an excuse. Remain outwardly humble and cowed. Don't give all your enemies any Stink Eye. Don't wink at them, shoot an imaginary finger pistol, and mouth “you are next, you twat” or something similar.
*
Your main objective here is NOT to fear and tremble at the guaran-damn-teed Spicy Times that will see all your Cart Lady neighbors avenge themselves over imagined slights using your toxic masculinity by calling the Red Flag SWAT team for a 3AM raid. And if you think anyone is too scared to pick up a phone, remember that their phone IS their Matrix Reality. No, what you want to do is lie to yourself and psych yourself up. “It won't be as bad as I know it will be, Bosnia + Rwanda. I'll take the Crazy to them and enjoy the lamentations of my enemies women”.
*
Your only other choice is to worry so much that you are inactive from fright. Just like with the actually collapse, the apocalypse, you must focus on the positive. Revenge, Red Dawn fantasies, testing your mettle, finally being a warrior after a life of servitude and grovelling. Or, if it helps you sleep, just justify it by claiming self defense. Unfortunately, we only survive and thrive in life by lying to others, but mainly to ourselves. “Always Tell The Truth” is some stupid ass advice. Are you going to tell yourself the truth? “Uh, I'll probably go in there and die horribly”. Hell, no! You lie to yourself “Baby Jesus is on my side. Time to go all Old Testament on their asses. I shall emerge victorious, bed multiple wenches and drink copious amounts of ale”.
*
You don't think the enemy is lying to themselves right now? “ If all Whites are killed, peace and harmony will reign. Universal love will emerge. Gaia will be saved, all nations will become economically equal, and Google will benevolently rule the world”. They are some wackadoodle stupid ass mother humpers. “I believe we now have 64 genders. I believe Gore Warming scientists never fudge data for grant money. I believe that without guns, no more violence is possible. I believe the Koran is right about women”. They are delusional enough to believe a civil war is necessary and just and winnable.
*
Note that THEY are not crazy. They are just stupid. You will have to be crazier. And you can do that, just by enjoying the coming festivities. In their blue hair soy milk fantasyland, crazy will be very frightening. It is too close to reality. And above all, reality denial is paramount in hubris and denial. These are people that think solar panels, veganism and electric cars save the Earth. Best to make the warning, “enjoy Spicy Times” actually about really enjoying the coming conflict.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click HERE )
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free. I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio* my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

21 comments:

  1. These spicy time talks have been really good. Makes me soul search just a bit for what I'm a gonna need, and probably already have. Gets me riled up like team pep talk in movie Slapshot or the original Longest Yard ( I am zero into sports though ) ~ gentlemen, this is a tactic called incidental punishment after the ball is blown dead.~ Thanks Bison, I'm looking forward to your next different direction? installments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you on sports. God love them all, but I cannot see my way to joining the masses in gladiator worship. If that is their stress release, I'm not one to throw stones. But for me, meh. Boring. Thank you for the kind words, I'll try to keep throwing you new and exciting matter.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you 4hawks. These types of posts are very important.

      Lord Bison, please give posts like these every once in a while to keep up our spirits. Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Soooo...more doom and gloom? Or more Bunny Attitude?

      Delete
  2. Jimbo! Great hair! Not on topic but I've been playing some serious catch up with your old posts. I'm nearing the end of 2016. Yes I've read it before but its been long enough to be new again. I notice a common point you make that turns out to be quite prophetic. The recent attacks on the Saudi refineries. Although it did not usher in the collapse as you implied you did hit the nail on the head. As far as this post goes, I feel we are looking at interesting times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed,this has been a most interesting series. You found a perfect intersection of way-out-there thinking and dead serious pragmatism. A lot of stuff to ruminate on. I gotta tell ya, I was just reading your BBB#7 last night,(a purchased copy, I appreciate your efforts!)and your writing has just grown by leaps and bounds my friend. I really dig these longer series, lots of meat to chew on! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Support and encouragement are almost as important as hair appreciation.

      Delete
  4. Off toplc but related,quality vs quantity and number of rounds needed. Do you think buying multiple cheap guns is better than one quality gun? Take the HK vp9 pistol for example,their quality control pulled a random pistol from their assembly line and it ran for 75000 rounds (that's right 75000) before any parts needed replaced. Wouldn't that justify having just one quality pistol over several junkers? Only brought this up due to your recent ar experience. Cant see needing to fire that many rounds the rest of my life, spicy times or not.
    I imagine this would also apply to quality rifles as well.
    The average ar barrel lasts 10,000 rounds. Would you need more than 1?


    2:48

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 is 1 and 1 is none. I'm even uncomfortable with just two. And the choice isn't Cheap or Best, the choice is Cheap, Middlin, Best. I choose middlin, to be able to have 2+. And you need to think how many rounds, in worst case. Not Best. In most cases, we are all dead before the first combat load is shot. But what if you keep getting lucky Better have the ammo for that.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought the future of BAU would be worse than Spicy Times. Now, I wonder.

      Delete
    2. Fortunately, there probably is little interest in your local for gun grabbing. Otherwise your words could perhaps incite some red flaggers ?
      The thought police are gaining traction everywhere bro.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I think I'm safe enough, out of hellhole Vegas/Reno. At least long enough. Florida, now, damn! Seems like they didn't inch over to Purple, but rather swan dived. Am I reading too much into it? Do you feel at all leery of the political climate there? Nevada is pretty bad, the last RINO governor really pushed us toward Blue, but it seems the cow countries are doing a pretty good job ignoring most of it. I can't imagine your area has that luxury.

      Delete
    4. Thing is, that whacked out orange dude with the bad hair is pushing rational folks toward purple.
      Yeah it's getting where one should look over their shoulder before speaking.
      My county will stay solid red no matter what because of all the aerospace industry. However this is not true for the rest of this Disney world state, where fantasy rules.

      Delete
    5. Well, wasn't the same true of California? Then they lost the Military Industrial Complex fun money. I just can't see NASA type activity continuing as money gets tight, being little more than a boondoggle right now.

      Delete
  6. I need to clarify something, that I was not up to date on the latest terminology. I confused the term "mudshark" with "mudracer".

    Mudracer refers to anyone not pure 100% certified Aryan according to Nazis 2.0 going back at least to the Church Of The Creator mid-1980s.

    Mudshark is the one I was not up to date on and had it confused with the former - it apparently means not necessarily those who are brown themselves, but who do indeed love the mandinka.

    The main point if that in the Muslim world (may they all decide the new Mecca is the sinking island of Nauru, move there, and meet their 72 virgins) lighter is righter and darker is ... less good.

    So it is incorrect to assume that "the Muslims" want to move half of Africa to the US.

    It is a good observation however, about the percentage. Once a certain percentage is reached, yes indeed they will want "THE" religion by which is meant theirs, to be the law of the land. In that they are on the same sheet of music with Rawles even if it's a slightly different tune - same key, in musician language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same sheet of music with Rawles-HA! Classic. Never heard "mudracer" "mud races" yeah, but that goes WAY back pre-PC.

      Delete
  7. The first rule of survival is to don't be where bad people can kill you. Just this morning I found a little spot of ground, 13 acres and heavily wooded with natural water on site, for a price we can handle and way out of the way of danger. Gonna eyeball it directly next week. If we can get this my 10k+ rounds will have been for naught. Won't be the worst money I have ever wasted.

    On the simulated adrenaline dump. Not even close. If you are expecting it, you will prepare for it. It's the unsimulated stuff that will kill you.

    Our current property if 400' x 400' and 80% of it is heavily wooded and steeply sloped in multiple directions. Last summer, late at night, there were criminals in the forest behind our house. I saw 5 flashlights through the trees at a distance of about 150 feet from me. I was standing in the dark on the rear deck with my Remington 870 Marine Magnum 12 ga with 8rds onboard and 6 in the side saddle and my Beretta 92F on my hip with 18 rds on board and 18 more in the extra mag. Also had a couple folders clipped on the belt and pocket. No simulation, this was going down right now. I was in the dark and watching the lights. If the lights turned to my direction I was prepared to light up the night. What I didn't know until later was that the law was on it's way and if they would have been in my back forest they too would have been targets. Wasting ammo was of no concern, as it's primary mission is too keep me alive, and I have plenty. Maybe 2000 rds of 12 ga shells. Spray and pray? Hail yeah! That ammo and everything else I have is of no use to me when I'm dead. You can play silly mind games all you want but that is all they are. Unless you are prepared to "do whatever it takes for as long as it takes" all your tactics, supplies, methods, and other silliness are just that. Don't talk about it. Do it.

    A similar scene to what I described happened again 5 weeks later. I keep multiple loaded guns throughout the compound. Other than that, not a bad post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be off on the simulated adrenaline dump, I grant you. But like exercising to stimulate the same ( running to the next station to shoot, the heavy breathing simulating adrenaline ) is just that. Trying to replicate conditions. Open to suggestions on that one. Good luck on this new place.

      Delete
    2. There's a built in problem with all simulations. You can quit when you want to. Reality isn't so kind, or lenient. Doing field exercises in the army in a foreign country is as close to reality as you can get. They own you and you can't just quit when the going gets tough. Without a passport it is very difficult to get out of a foreign country. If you stay in the country they will find you quickly. So, we're back to the notion that the best simulations are among people that realize what is coming and have an idea, through past experiences, what awaits. Other than that, I don't have any answers. I guess I come back to the idea that you like being a tactical soldier and that is what drives you. If you don't like that, than you are in the wrong world considering what approaches. I imagine a lot of people will convert to the new reality that is coming but a lot more will not. Those that can see it through to the end will be a hardy group. Not the sissy's and posers that are everywhere now a days.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for finally talking about >"spicy time, no lotion 6" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED