Monday, October 7, 2019

CW to collapse 3


CW TO COLLAPSE 3
As I said recently, pretty smart people in the 1970's had very good reasons to assume our country was going to collapse. Losing Vietnam wasn't bad because countries would fall like dominoes to the communists, it was bad because our colonies would rebel like dominoes. It didn't matter if it was to the Soviets or not, what was concerning was that we would lose our colonial wealth pump. We had just went off gold, which at the time could have meant a complete economic meltdown. And suddenly we were reliant on brown fuzzy foreigners for our All 'Murican oil needs.
*
So why do I think I'm smarter than all those folks, calling a economic collapse as already over and done? After all, my research is from twenty years previously, just as theirs was. How can I possibly have better insight? What is to say I won't miss a critical factor, just like they did? After all, I was wrong about Y2K and 2008, expecting complete meltdown then. A fair question. And all I can say is that if you don't have the Peak Oil religion, you won't agree with me. I'm not smart, I'm merely dedicated to Hubbert's message ( as I am to Malthus ).
*
I'm just the clock that with mathematical precision will be spot on twice a day. Eventually you know I'm right. So, forgive me if I proceed, once again, under the assumption I'm correct. Just as the Romans could not fathom a world without their enlightened rule, Americans still think the universe revolves around them. They think all other countries are crapholes compared to ours, that China would instantly revert to rice slurping peasants dying in the dirt if we didn't trade with them. We think the dollar is still king.
*
I don't care about the rest of the world. I only care about my little spot here. And compared to even a short time ago, this country sucks ass economically, politically, culturally. You could claim that we are always in turmoil, always fighting, always repeating the same conflicts and thinking they are new. And of course that is correct. But one thing has changed, and that is how we have always gotten rich. We are no less greedy than when we genocided the Indians for gold or oil. One group is always getting screwed by another. If it wasn't White against Black, it was rich Whites against poor Whites.
*
We are a violent people, and I'm okay with that. Illegals and Bitches and whoever taking over the economy, making me a victim, well, okay. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I can accept that. The problem is not that there is a fight over wealth, the problem is that there is no more wealth. Once again, we were fooled by crap going digital. After a decade of selling off the factories, the rich humpers started digitizing everything. This was unemployment by robot. At first they were content with just drastically reducing everyone's wages, but soon that moved towards unemploying them.
*
For forty years, as analog is replaced by digital, our reality construct has been mirroring that. Once you could touch an item, but soon it moved towards digital facsimiles. After that, digits ceased even mirroring anything analog. Just as our economy was controlled by derivatives, so was our reality. Digits used to be backed by paper money, and now it is JUST digital wealth. A home used to represent shelter and savings and now it is just a plastic box stuffed with pretend wealth. The minute the grid power goes down, the home has zero functionality.
*
What I'm trying to convey, and it isn't easy because we have all been fooled, is that if the economic collapse happened years ago, we wouldn't know it. We are all living in the Matrix ( I don't really like that movie. It is like all the sequels to John Wick. No story, just flash and unicorn glitter hanging on a thin premise. But I use it because everyone knows exactly what I'm talking about ). Our digital world portrays wealth and function, even if it is all false. It's not like I can really prove it, now can I? The message our eyes see tells our brain all is well.
*
We all know the media lies, but since the entire globes media lies, each for their own set of controllers ( we are all Pravda now ), we have little way of knowing the truth. We only have conjecture. All the dysfunction that is obvious, despite the media lies, seemingly just points to continual collapse. We don't see it as proof of past collapse. We think Diversity hires building collapsing bridges means the system is failing. But doesn't it also mean there is no more system? Just competing brigands?
*
If our colonial controllers from RedShield have already granted us independence, already retreated, and the figureheads are now in charge, couldn't that explain the gross negligence? The complete incompetence? We had a decade of reprieve from the collapse of the growth of oil, in a system completely reliant on energy increasing in supply every year ( see the Crash Course ), and now even as the supply of our energy seems to grow we rush towards another economic contraction. What is different? It isn't JUST a crash in the net energy, in a fall in EROI.
*
I think the financial bail-out has failed. I understand it was entirely for the benefit of the banks, these tens of trillions. That doesn't mean the economy really wouldn't have crashed had we not allowed them to game the entire economy. Conventional oil stopped growing and started contracting. Fracking oil was the way to cushion that fall. Financing was the only way to get fracking, because even at $100+ a barrel it loses money ( it has gotten more efficient. I wonder if that was solely because of abandoning the lesser producing areas, giving the illusion of increased production with the same inputs ).
*
The fracking oil ( which cushioned transportation. Fracking gas cushioned electrical generation, home heating, etc ) isn't running out ( the best production areas are, the cheapest to produce, the “sweet spots” ). I think the financial system funding the production is failing. The Derivatives monster is awake and kicking, a Godzilla amok in Tokyo. You do understand how 2008 wasn't a meltdown, yes? When the derivatives started failing, we just replaced those instruments with more financial paper. Inflation, created Treasuries, bought out the toxic assets and hide them.
*
Ultimately, the answer I think we are seeking is that the Rothschild's banking empire is imploding, along with the oil wealth that made it so huge, and that they have withdrawn from the playing field with their real ( not digital ) wealth to wait out the storm. They left behind the far less talented to try to keep things running, with a directive to place remaining assets of manipulation towards imploding the US ( yes, I know that also smacks on hubris, but, as I hazarded to guess, this is an effort to contain the nuclear genie-a must unless you want to live underground ).
*
Well, that is three articles in this series and I'm not even close to covering the civil war which will cause the collapse. And I don't know how close I'll get tomorrow, because I'm going to start that installment by talking about the very scary history of derivatives, which really do matter, simply because far smaller exposures than today have come close to destroying the financial system. In my opinion, which yes, is merely analytical masturbation, I believe the derivatives meltdown has already begun. Fasten your seat belt, I think we are in for a long series here. Don't worry. If it turns into book length, I'll take a short break from it now and then to give you a respite.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click HERE )
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free. I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio* my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there


32 comments:

  1. Jeez, more problems and predicaments I can't steer or influence a bit.

    But I can collect acorns, thanks Demented Guy, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Dude, you're making ME look better. Ramble on.

      Delete
  2. Hey James, You know how the Backwoodsman magazine prints a list of requested article topics?
    Would it work here? Not necessarily for you as Baby J pitches you topics directly, but for the Bison field agents.
    Also, just perusing such a wish list is pretty interesting.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a terrible idea. Perhaps a list of what the minions want to hear about would be better? Or is that what you are suggesting? I did get a little jealous as the e-bicycle articles got much more interest than my drivel :) I know, it was different and exciting. Fresh unicorn glitter.

      Delete
    2. Yes, what the readers are interested in. How to stuff.

      Delete
    3. Personally, I prefer when the Bison Prepper writes on topics like today's. I just don't know what he means, or whom he refers to, when he speaks of "American colonies falling like dominoes," or "the elites." We have allies, right? But colonies? The elites? --rich people? rich people in politics? International groups of wealthy families? The CFR or Trilateral Commission? I have no idea whose faces I should visualize whenever anyone, including Breitbart News columnists and their minions, use the word, 'elites.'

      Does one military defeat signal the beginning of the end of an empire? I thought we made up for that one when Bush II dissolved Saddam Hussein in a purposeless war and in the process scared Khaddafi straight.

      Delete
    4. And who is Baby J? I swear, you guys write in un discernible codes.

      Delete
    5. Baby Jesus. I'm his favorite. Sorry, that ship already sailed and you can't get on.

      Delete
    6. Thomas-sorry, there is a bit of continuity of writing here that new dudes won't grasp. For the longest time, I didn't have new readers. All the old time followers knew the codes and narrative short cuts. Yes, the US is a colonial power. We have plenty of colonies, from Saudi Arabia to Oz, from the old WWII occupied countries to just lost ones such as Venezuela. At the same time, we are under the colonial administration of REd Shield. Forget CFR or Trilateral Comm. Straw men for the bankers. Rich people= basically, just think "the 1%" from Tea Party lore. The military was defeated in Korea, and that one was our freebie, since we were doing much better elsewhere. Vietnam was a crushing defeat, and absolutely ruined our street cred. Since then, we cannot defeat anyone to any degree of success.

      Delete
    7. I had perceived this "continuity of writing" might be problematic since I am a relatively new reader and have not read the full volume of years of your work.

      Okay, got your definition of 'elites.' I don't want to quibble on the other stuff as it would take time from your main purposes-- collapse and survival. I don't think your readers would be interested either. So I will read and limit my questions. Thank you.

      Delete
    8. If you have a question, ask it. Sometimes that can really shortcut the research. Sometimes, it just makes you want to bitch slap me:) Best is just asking one at a time rather than a half dozen, if possible. I don't think most minions read the comments section anyway, unless participating.

      Delete
    9. I read the comments religiously. Demented guy's suggestions about acorns got my attention.

      Delete
    10. I would hope more folks read the comments-some days its better than the article :)

      Delete
    11. "All the old time followers knew the codes and narrative short cuts."

      Well, we did...until you wrote that recent article about the Lizard Brain, in which you abbreviated the term using the code word "LB". That really confused us long-time readers who held sacrosanct the fact that "LB" stood for "Lord Bison", the fair-haired sage who runs the world's best prepper blog from his headquarters in Elko.

      Delete
    12. Ha! That is, seriously, rather funny. I confused myself when I was proof reading that. Of course, expedient laziness won out :)

      Delete
  3. I would be interested in a Lord Bison post on books he would choose in the following circumstances:

    1• Absolute Fucking Armageddon: where you have to bug-out to the boonies, on foot, for the rest of your life, with a rucksack, live all alone, and can only carry 5 books. What would those books be, and why?

    2• The slightly better scenario of having a bicycle to bug-out on and you can carry 25 books. Again, what would those books be and why??

    3• You have a hidey hole that you can pre-stock with 100 books. Which one's??

    4• The Lord Bison's Top 500. I know this is an over-the-top request, but it might inspire your dear readers to think about their own 'list'. And to get the fossil fuel induced cheap (used) books NOW!

    2• the slighty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, well at least you got me thinking. Which ones would be essential?

      Delete
  4. I prefer the overview articles rather than how-to articles. The overview ones are inspirational. I don't know anyone else that writes about the big picture like Lord Bison does. He is insightful.

    His ideas make it easier to predict the future.

    You can find regular 'how-to survive' articles such as fire starting at other sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind the occasional How-To, but I'd rather it be on something not covered elsewhere. Guest articles can write about anything, of course.

      Delete
    2. "I prefer the overview articles rather than how-to articles."

      Same here. My mind is wired to analyze, not generalize (deductive thinking vs. inductive thinking). LB does a great job of gathering the disparate pieces of information out there and fashioning them into a coherent framework that I can then assess and tailor to my own personal circumstances. That's why for years I have bought his books, used his Amazon links, and donated to help him keep this blog going [unsolicited, shameless plug from a minion...] which helps me adapt to the changing situation out there.

      Delete
    3. I appreciate this kind of response the last few days. I was fearful I was just babbling on about crap no one wanted to hear. Now I know I am a god among mere mortals. Okay, but close! :) Thank you for plug.

      Delete
  5. My 2 cents RE topics - Keep on doing what you are doing, Jim! The breadth and depth of your Weltanschauung is, bar none, the best on the interwebs.
    I know my dad gets annoyed with the American-centric nature of US writers, but we're all part of the same global energy system, so it is all relevant. Here in Aus things are a little different, we're much worse off when it comes to energy, as we have bugger all oil. Loads of coal though.
    More peak oil! More EROI! Go Jim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to look up "Weltanschauung", never having run into it before. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. I think your father is correct. Hell, it annoys ME, because I know we still suffer from hubris and a distorted view of reality, even when we're trying to see otherwise. Living in a bubble.

      Delete
  6. Agreed,100%. Our dear Lord Bison has a unique perspective that I've never really seen anywhere else. It may be biased, but this is the only "survival" site that makes sense to me. And I put the description in quotes only because its so much more than that. Lord Bison, if you didn't despise people so much, you'd have made an awsome wandering prophet! And I'd bet you could drum up more than 12 disciples!

    But like I said, Im biased. I partook of the Bison Kool Aid many a year ago, and there's no turning back...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Q: for anyone....

    When you buy flour or make it from acorns, how do you prepare it to eat? Are you baking it, drinking it, or something else. I only ask because I am not in that chapter of any of Mr. Dakin's books, and I skip around since my area of interest right now is location, which is terribly complicated due to a plethora of variables. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make Nuke Bread. One half water to flour, pat it out flat on a ceramic plate. Microwave a minute and a half. Turn over, repeat. No leavening, just flour/water. High powered nukers, just a minute on the second side. Butter, perhaps salt and pepper. Boom, done, bread.

      Delete
  8. Mr. Bison, if I may call you that, and like my husbands (non)_hair, I shall say your hair is fabulous, I would like to say that more folks probably read the comments than you think. I have commented once before and have read your posts and comments since then since I can glean as much info from that as your posts. I hope not to make this too long...

    We are remodeling a cabin on 11 acres (I will eventually get all of this up on my blog...). I feel the urgency of prepping that you put into your posts. My biggest question is, while you say food and ammo, we are still working out the water and heating issue, so where do you reconcile that? We are moving in to the cabin in a couple of weeks without running water (but do have a full time spring and a part time spring) and no wood stove just yet(of course in the plans)and nothing other than the exterior and barely a minimum of the interior finished. Where should we plan from there? We have some food storage, we do have other preps in place. Obviously not where we want to be yet, but food for a good length of time and ammo, meh. We both like to practice shooting, so is there ever enough? What suggestions would you have to be ready now rather than later, without me giving up too much info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about a rocket stove? Made from cobb, it costs almost nothing. Get it in in a day for two for a couple of bucks. Look up "rocket stove heater" probably. More efficient, easily repairable, save $1k+. Running water, 12v pumps from the RV store or put a small tank from the same place upstairs ( pulley up a container by rope, fill tank ). Hot water bathing, I just did a whores bath when I was bathing in 1/4 gallon water ( I was hauling water by bicycle ). Get a huge dishclothe or a very small towel. Wring out to slightly dripping, wet, soap, wipe off. Every other day hair or shaving ( you can splurge with water, so have a rocket stove for heating water and a rocket heater for heat. One rocket stove on the porch for summer. The great thing about clay and straw stoves with scrap metal-build lots of them ). Here is one book on the heaters:
      https://amzn.to/2MtevKS
      But I think you'll find free plans on the internet. For a stove, it is as simple as stacking bricks ( but you'll probably want to make it nicer, more permanent. Check out YouTube-plenty of vids ). Let me know if there is anything else. And, feel free to e-mail me if preferred.

      Delete
  9. Lord Bison the Mighty of the magnificent hair! As was discussed once before, despite a 2-3 year absence I still consider myself a long time minion. Not the early newsletter days but shortly after you hit the inter webs. Yes the hair compliments and hoping for a minion biscuit goes way back.

    Keep doing what you do as far as your writing. Like the guest articles and believe I wrote a couple years back.

    Something is coming. The crap happenings on the news is surreal. The politics, Red Flag laws, the leftist ideas. It’s the cow farts I tells ya!

    Just keep writing Lord.
    Your most humblest minion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you put up with my lesser talents thirteen years ago, you are a Lifetime Minion regardless of vacations taken. Yeah, I don't think I was this fearful in 99. 08 was just a bonfire under my ass. But now? Time might have dulled my memories, but it seems this time is much more frightful. Not because I'm old and due to die sooner, but because you can see the feral enemies arrayed against us this time. I feel like Rambo visiting a small mountain town, if Rambo was Black. And less well trained. And speaking of First Blood, the red hair Caruso actor. We just started watching him in NYPD Blue, on Amazon Prime. Great show I never really knew existed. Still a bit of an 80's vibe, great hair, and Side Boob!!! A nice escape from reality.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED