Monday, December 22, 2014

flea bites 2


FLEA BITES 2

Before we start today-  W.W., thanks for the care package.  Funny, and useful and appreciated.  Also, whoever sent the book "One Summer", it looks real interesting.  Thanks!  It's good to have minions at Christmas.
*
When people say “once a government agency is born, it never dies”, they are correct.  But that isn’t the reason we have had a growing national police force.  It was to control the population for the safety of the empire ( any cheese dingus douche bag that tows the party line “we are an accidental empire” or similar is an obvious whore on the government teet.  We were an empire from 1865, but even if you don’t buy that you can’t write off Hawaii, Cuba, Puerto Rico or the Philippines as anything other than imperial possessions ).  Prohibition was the excuse to institute one, as was making drugs illegal right after the end of that law.  Yes, making marijuana illegal worked out quick nicely for synthetic fiber manufactures who saw a superior natural product removed from the marketplace, but the Feds needed an excuse to continue to grow their police force.  All drugs were made illegal unless under the auspices of the pharmaceutical industry.  Again, just because a corporation or industry benefited doesn’t make them the father of a law, just the beneficiary by luck, accident or timing.  The prime reason was to shepherd in federal law enforcement growth.  It is one of the few reasons that explain the willingness to waste billions to enforce unenforceable laws.  The money was well spent, if it meant hundreds of billions and trillions to those in power.  The population was kept under control at nominal cost.

*

Remember, the communists were not chosen as a threat until after WWII.  From 1917 to 1941, our government needed to control the population while it grew enormously.  Alcohol prohibition, then drug control and “job creation” in a Depression caused by the bankers kept the federal police in power and growing.  Then a total wartime economy ( most potential trouble makers were drafted, so a little breathing space there ).  After the war, we needed an enemy to blame for suppressing our population, so a few patsies were chosen to give the Soviets nuclear technology.  I don’t believe for a second they stole the tech, discovered the tech or got it from the Germans.  We gave it to them to create an external enemy to control the home population.  Russians aren’t the nicest folks, but by and large they were the victims of our ambitions rather than the visa versa propaganda.  Now, by controlling our population, I mean several things.  Laws were there to punish who we chose, but it was also about the bait and switch of making folks happy to be suppressed by the home team because of an outside threat.  And that threat was used as an excuse for the suppression in the first place.  OOOOh, scary Red Menace there!  Who cares about a little inflation to fund the army, or a few exceptions to your rights, etc.  So, what happened when the Soviet Union imploded?  Instead of shopping around for a new external enemy, we just turned on our own people in a naked attempt at cowing dissent.  No more fakery.  Then, for whatever reason, we reverted back to form ten years later and created a Muhammad boogeyman.  But the lessons remained.  Don’t you dare question authority, or step out of line.  Remember what happened in the 90’s, and add in a new threat of waterboarding, rendition and drone assassination.  Just look at all those plastic carbine 3% pussies who won’t revolt.

END

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.
*

The Old Bison Blog on CD 
Over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I






 my bio & biblio
*
My books on PDF ( ALL free!! )  available at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=james++dakin&sorter=relevance-desc
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.


5 comments:

  1. Great article James! And for what it's worth, I feel spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel cheap and tawdy doing so, but I still need continual feedback. So thank you.

      Delete
  2. That last line was the best--"Just look at all those plastic carbine 3% pussies who won’t revolt." If it hasn't happened yet it ain't gonna happen at all.
    I don't understand the impetus (impotence?) to get all gussied up in digital camies and play army.
    I say this as a guy that has the aforementioned poodle shooter sitting in the back of the safe...I love guns and military history (well really any history). Heck I have taken a shooting class or two. Every time I see so called 3%ers I can't help but chuckle.
    Half these guys are old as dirt. A quarter are morbidly obese. Many suffer from social retardation...I don't think many of these guys get outta moms basement very much.
    I think that many of the 3% crowd only leave the basement to go to gun shows or recon missions to McDonalds. Ha ha ha 3%. 3/4 are feds the other quarter are delusional firearm obsessed freaks that need to get another hobby and/or laid. That 2500$ spent on an AR would have been better spent on hookers and blow. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there were many dedicated militiamen, and I'm sure many 3%'ers are salt of the earth and passionate. But when you won't DO anything, don't pretend you will. That is what chaps my ass. Don't lie to yourself and me. Me, I have no problem admitting I'm a-skirt. Perhaps if I put on cammies I'd grow bigger balls. I like your point on the 3%ers being infiltrated. I don't know why I didn't make that obvious connection. Perhaps because I don't think of them as organized or meeting in groups.

      Delete
    2. Change the above to "a-skeert". I didn't intend to spell it as above, but looking at it, it is pretty funny.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED