Friday, August 2, 2019

good time crime


GOOD TIME CRIME
I'm sure you are all aware of the Black Mob On White Tourist attack that just took place in the nations capital. Before we go further, let's dispel the race issue. Yes, Blacks are empowered and encouraged to attack you if you are White. This is for the simple fact of culture. Blacks never assimilated in this country ( aside from a few Uncle Tom's on the payroll for Poster Boy purposes ), and that is why they are so feared. They have always remained tribal, and tribesmen scare civilized folks. The race isn't that important.
*
If you are confused, look no further than Ireland. All over the world, the Brits fought back against their colonies gaining independence. They eventually gave up the fight, pretty much everywhere, except Ireland. The British have always been rather uneven handed with the Irish, and I think a lot has to do with the more tribal nature of the country ( obviously there are many other factors. Scots are some rather stubborn bastards, but they eventually stopped fighting. The Irish? Not so much. I'm sure an insult in Scotland goes something like “stubborn as an Irishman”, rather than the tamer “stubborn as a mule” ).
*
Tribes and centralized governments do not mix well. Oil and water. Africa's one survival trait above all others is tribalism. We inherited that hardwired population here. And this is where I'd call segregation a winning strategy. Leave the tribe to live within their own tribal area, Black or White, and you have peace. Try to mix them and you have conflict. But mixing them is what the Deep State set out to do, for maximum civil and cultural disruption. I guess our economy got so “bad” ( as in, not as perfect with as much elite profit as before ) that the cure of killing the culture was felt to be the answer.
*
Jesus On A Pogo Stick! Did the idiots in charge of social engineering think they could get the genie back in the bottle, or did they not care and simply made this ongoing conflict a new profit center? I think I'd go with the latter. What better accelerator to suburban relocation ( building an entirely new complete infrastructure ) than a race war? Bribe mobs and riots, and you get more of them. Now, have you seen any end of this since the 60's, or has it just gotten worse ( hint: Political Correctness )?
*
Now, I know you'll scoff when I point out that Blacks are just as manipulated as Whites. If for no other reason than when you are alone and not supervised by any PC Hall Monitors, you are probably refreshingly racist. Not as in a view of superiority, but rather just a longing to once again separate. Do you really think Blacks are any different? I'm not excusing them as “poor, disadvantaged youth”. I'm saying, both sides are played against the middle for the gain of a very few. It is okay to be racist, but don't let that interfere with sound judgment either.
*
And when I say “it is okay to be racist”, of course I mean it is okay to be tribal, just as Blacks have always been. Don't hate someone for their skin color, hate them for their tribal affiliation because they are dangerous. But realize that Blacks are just as frightened by Tribe White as Whites are afraid of Tribe Black. Whites have a certain, shall we say, sexual feeling towards our firearms. Hey, no judgment here. I only ever say that being sexually aroused by plastic isn't okay ( it's okay to “get wood” for wood, though ).
*
But seriously, Whites in general that haven't been turned into soyboys for a trifle more in pay/compensation, they generally love guns, swear by the healing power of guns and think nothing of a dozen guns being a starter arsenal ( see how I love you my minions? I sacrifice guns to write full time for you. I only own nine guns. That's NOTHING! I spit on the number nine. NEIN! ). I would be comfortable making the blanket statement that in general, the majority of Blacks worry about us crazy Crackers and all our guns.
*
Here you are, a Black surrounded by Whites ( even All Black Detroit is surrounded by White suburbs ), and the poor one over there, he's pissed off he only has nine guns, and he feels vulnerable because of his “lack of” guns. Just think about that without resorting to fear or irrational hate, trying to look at it rationally. Would you REALLY want to be Black? You are 15% of the population and 50% of the population, being White, fear you and arm against you, and the other 35% of Latinos are not exactly friendly either.
*
This doesn't EXCUSE the behavior of Blacks, but doesn't it explain it? Can't you see how they are ultra-violent because of that fear, and run in mobs because that is the only way to counter armed up Whites? I do NOT call your fear of Blacks irrational. It is understandable. You should ALWAYS fear the other tribe. No matter their skin color or race or when they were around in history. You always fear the other tribe ( and yes, once Mexicans reach majority status in an area, they DO turn violent and hateful, shifting from the “Aw Shucks, we're just here to help” persona that they use while a minority ).
*
And it is rational to fear how other tribes fight you, if they have weapons worth fearing. The mob and the tribe are the two linked weapons Blacks use. You fear fighting back against the elites because you fear prison. Almost every prison is majority Black. Most criminals ARE Black, so of course it makes sense. Why aren't MORE Whites criminals? Because Blacks beat them to it, or took over that ratio, and hence most Whites fear prison. The Blacks will either kill you are give you AIDS.
*
( Do you still think that disease wasn't man made? It is the perfect anti-guerrilla weapon. It wasn't made to kill homo's-that is just a benefit-it was made to terrorize the population into compliance, in fear of going to jail [ think about it-Bush Sr. was really in charge when AIDS was introduced ]. The same reason drug crimes have such high sentences. The Elite are not racist. They hate everyone equally if poor. But high drug sentences fill up the prisons with Blacks, which frighten Whites, which keep Whites fearful and kissing the elites ring )
*
Now do you wonder why Black Violence is condoned, encouraged and manipulated? It benefits our elite, and it is as simple as that. Do you think Obammy was an accident? Sweet Humping Baby Jesus! It was as planned as the L.A. Riots! As planned as crack cocaine ( I'm not exactly saying the elites micro-manage us. More along the lines of planting and harvesting opportunities ). Obama took the irritating trend of political correctness and turned it into a weapon of mass destruction. That was the whole point of him being in there. And the trend won't go away but just get worse.
*
And with THAT worry in your head, I'll continue tomorrow.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click HERE )
*
note: need a big bag of lime for cooking with corn?  Here is a company selling big bags of the stuff ( HERE )( thank you Pastor Joe ).  HERE is their diatomaceous earth.  My shipping ( to Nevada ) was $28 ground UPS.  Per bag-no discount on both.  Amazon is about the same price on the D-earth ( HERE ), which is half the price I paid years back.  They have similar priced lime ( HERE ) but it doesn't say food grade.  Not sure how important that is.  
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free. I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio* my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there


15 comments:

  1. “I'm sure you are all aware of the Black Mob On White Tourist attack that just took place in the nations capital.”


    Actually, I was not aware of this incident. I’ve noticed for a long time now, that whenever a crime goes down, if it happens to be a white dude (particularly if it’s a white victimizing mino’s) his name and face is plastered all over the news 5 seconds following the incident. But when it’s one of the lefts sacred cows, the mainstream news outlets take painstaking measures to hide it as well as they possibly can. And when they can’t do that, they then try to “whitewash” the dude as much as possible (George Zimmerman, and the recent “white nationalist” Iranian dude that shot up the Gilroy garlic festival, anyone?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard the garlic shooter was OtherColor. Now that's funny.

      Delete
    2. Well, you know what’s funny about that Jim, is that in the photo my brother initially saw of him, he appeared to be dark. In the later photo that my mother saw (and most everyone else saw) he appeared to be rather white. We’ve all seen this kind of creative editing done before. It’s similar to when a dude is accused of a heinous crime, the least flattering and deranged photo of the individual is the one that gets presented. Also recall that the media was referring to George Zimmerman as being a “white man”, that murdered a poor, innocent black man. Well, he wasn’t, at least not from the photos that I saw of him. But he was “white enough” for all practical purposes :D

      Delete
    3. The Stalin School Of Photography

      Delete
    4. Gilroy gunman self identified as Italian-Iranian on social media.

      Delete
    5. The Gilroy shooter was one of those borderline cases ... kind of like myself; I am Lithuanian Tatar on my mother's side, pure WASP on father's. In Hawaii where I grew up it's easy: I'm the hated white person. In California I'm white enough, but don't get heads turning when I go into Hispanic markets or my favorite cheap barbershop. In the Midwest, I'd be "You're 'something'". I've even had whites in Hawaii no less, confer among themselves (they didn't know I overheard) whether I'm white enough to hang with them.

      Nazi dogma has Italians and Iranis both as at least 'honorary whites' and my main take-away is that he wa an angry testosterone-filled kid who probably lived on Mt. Dew and 1st-person shooters, and frankly having lived down there, the garlic festival is an annoying yup-fest. The kid wanted to check out anyway and unfortunately took a few others with him. Next time just take yourself out, stupid kids.

      Delete
    6. If your Mt. Dew tasted like garlic, wouldn't you be bitter also?

      Delete
  2. “Do you still think that disease wasn't man made? It is the perfect anti-guerrilla weapon. It wasn't made to kill homo's-that is just a benefit”

    This is why I’m a lifetime subscriber to this site :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you understand there are no refunds to that membership.

      Delete
  3. We don't need no stinkin proof! If it quacks like a duck, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Bison,

    Can you please check and fix the links.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the company web site is:
    concentrates nw .com
    Their site is down.
    The company itself is Concentrates, Inc. Near Portland OR
    All I can do is suggest checking the link again later

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listen to NPR all day (OK shoot me) and one "article" that came up was something like .... it was two black women talking about being in France, and trying to push the local white people around, pushing ahead in line or something routine for them, and it not working, and one of 'em saying to the other with a bit of shock, "They're not afraid of us here".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus, a French Black ( from the colonies ) could probably kick their ass. I would love to listen to NPR again, had they anything interesting to say. PC asswipes. I would even put up with that, if they had real rather than fake news. But to each his own. I'm sure many still like Jones, Beck or Fat Buffoon Boy. Some like zombie books.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED