Thursday, May 4, 2017

blog posturing 2


BLOG POSTURING 2
*
note; tomorrow is the big day, get your free book "The Frugal Survivalist".  Tell every single swinging dingus friend. click here
*
note: a minion sent word that the winter wheat crop in Kansas just took a big squishy.  You might want to panic now and finish up your stockpiling.  click here
*
If blog bloviaters believe bitches gots rights because, hey, the FedGov said you do, until you don’t, and the gov get to decide, but no really honest injun you got rights because they said it first and No Take Backs!, then you aren’t understanding that no one has rights until you TAKE them.  Not ask for them, not plead or complain you don’t have them.  Take.  Might makes right and no amount of pouting will change that.  When I was a Libertardian I got all offended when I just heard about that book ( Might Makes Right by Redbeard )-I didn’t read it, mind you, just that I read the title.  That was how sensitive I was of my Natural Rights.  And you know what, you do have natural rights.  As soon as you force others to give them back to you.  Force, not fables.  So, those said bloggers are either full of crap sending you on a wild goose chase, preaching to the choir cause a brothers gots to gets paid, yo, or they secretly want you to start an armed rebellion and do all the work yourself, along with getting killed.  I say, hump them and hump everybody else.  Nobody is worthy of the sweat off your balls, let alone that on your brow.

*

They want their “rights” back, THEY can go to the barricades and fight for them.  Me, I prefer the guerrilla approach, not the militia one.  All those retreads in the militia movement are just little George Washington’s who want to line up their toy soldiers to get massacred in volley fire.  Hump you, George, you 1%er prick, if I even join your fight to keep my taxes rather than to send them overseas, I’ll do it the smart way, skulking about in the woods, using the trees for cover and then, then George you dingus sucking hump, if I want to go home I’ll go home and you can shove that Stop Loss crap up your ass you elitist royalist Anglophile twat.  I aim to be a real Army Of One, not some casualty to your dog in the fight.  If I really thought I had a right to be unmolested by the army of occupation, which we have been under for generations, I could either suck it up and kiss their asses, or I could pop a cap in the humpers head that screwed with me earlier when he didn’t expect it ( after I acted like I was submissive ).  But I wouldn’t whine to others to do that for me.  And I’m not planning on doing that now, because our occupation forces have bribed the entire population to conspire against me and inform on me and screw me for a few pieces of fake silver.  You don’t wage a guerrilla campaign without the consent and support of the population, unless you plan on waging war against that population also ( Viet Cong style-just keep in mind that while the VC didn’t have the SOUTH Vietnamese peoples support, it had the NORTH Vietnamese peoples support, along with the Chinese peoples support ).

*

As long as the people are bribed to love their occupiers and oppressors, the people will hate YOU.  How dare you endanger their paycheck, for something as silly as freedom?  So, protesting you have rights will either get you ignored or targeted.  Fighting for your rights conventionally will get you killed by the army.  Fighting guerrilla style will get you killed as the whole population turns you into the army.  But if you fight alone, not for a popular cause, not joining a untested group, you can fight guerrilla STYLE.  A better description would be, as a bushwhacker.  You aren’t part of A Rebel Alliance.  You stand alone.  You think a group confers strength but it merely becomes a target and, remember, the group is endangered by its weakest member.  By going solo you also get around that pesky problem of how to react when they start herding you onto the buses bound for the crematorium at the concentration camp. 

*

Don’t get blinded by the Victorious Allied propaganda.  The British are the ones who used concentration camps in the Boar War to do nothing more than starve and kill people.  The Nazi’s used concentration camps as forced labor centers, which then killed the people and sent them up in smoke.  There is actually a difference.  At least with the Nazi’s you had a chance to make it to the end if you could keep working.  The Brits just herded women and children behind wire and let them die from famine and disease.  They might have been White, but stealing the Other Whites gold and trying to stop the Anglicization of Africa made them mere Wogs, and Wog bitches and babies were just there for bayonet practice anyway.  Our elite masters might employ either one of the tactics to stay in control, depending on circumstances.  If they need petroleum substitutes, they were work you until you die.  If they just want to punish any rebels by killing off their families, you get the quicker death.  Either way, you don’t want to get on the damn bus.

*

But nobody is going to join you in an armed attempt to stop the concentration camps from being erected, either.  The population at large wants the camps to go up, to keep their paychecks rolling in just a bit longer.  Gotta crush that dissent that stops the government from delivering the raw supplies to keep the banks in profit and the drones in work.  You must anticipate the bus and be proactive.  Have a fallback plan to protect your family, as our Federal masters are going to use them against you, and then get going on doing all that you can to crush the ability of those in control to stay in power.  Don’t worry about WHO is going to usurp control.  That just screws you up and diverts attention and forces you to JOIN, and that is a four letter word when it comes to surviving a dictatorship or an immediate die-off ( you only join after those two things ).  Just break crap and eliminate manpower.  Stop the infrastructure.  Today, going along to get along is mandatory, but once the buses start rolling it is time to fight back.  At that point you are dead anyway.  But the main point here is that you don’t start fighting too early.  Then you have no chance to make a difference ( damn, I think that was pretty darn good.  If I ever start writing fiction again I think that would be a great story ).

END

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page.  IF YOU DON’T SEE THE AD, DISABLE AD BLOCK ( go to the Ad Blocker while on my page and scroll down the menu to “disable this site” ). You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase. ***

I love you all, as few minions as there are you do very well in supporting me buying through Amazon.  But plenty of you don't give ANY  support to your favorite author.  And that's me, and that's wrong.  Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here for a book.  I only get 35 cents so nobody is going to send me up to Idaho to live on their purchase.  If you don't do Amazon, send me a buck and I'll e-mail it to you.  Or, send an extra buck and I'll send you a CD ( the file is in PDF.  I’ll waive this fee if you order three or more books at one time ).  My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  that is three ZERO three, not three oh three. My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184

*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.***

 *Contact Information*  Links To Other Blogs *  Land In Elko*  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com  *wal-mart wheat*Link To All My Published Books   * www.paypal.me/jimd303 to donate to PayPal
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

15 comments:

  1. Golly Gee! Mr. Bison you mean survival ain't like boy scout camp? We are not going to sit around a bonfire and sing kumbaya? Shit, back when I suggested the lone gunman approach and not "playing fair" I got all kinds of hate mail. I don't want to go to mandatory bible study after chow. I don't play well with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I recall your reference correctly, that was back during the first blog. We had a lot more posers, Rawles Rangers and basement trolls. I think most of those were weeded out over the years and a more serious dedicated element remains.

      Delete
    2. serious dedicated element remains


      hahaha

      are you still living in africa?

      do you still wash dishes for a living?

      Delete
  2. "But I wouldn’t whine to others to do that for me."

    There's some real wisdom right there. So many people online are egging other people on to do the actual hard yards. All the posturing by internet Patriots re: Antifa was getting to much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck, I don't even know who Antifa is. I just hate following the PC Wars.

      Delete
  3. Is that kind of like, "it's only illegal if you get caught"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the history class where the teacher showed me pictures of living skeletons from German concentration camps. Then after that self righteous indignation engulfed us showed us very similar pictures of prisoners of war from the US civil war. We can sure be hypocrites. How many heroic president not only starved the POWs, but their own troops. I have a hard time seeing Lincoln as any thing but a President that failed when we needed him most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I understand why they keep making more and more complicated math mandiatory ( calculus and other crap )-to fry our brains so we don't question The Great Lincoln or The Greatest Generation.

      Delete
    2. My parents have had to listen to me harping for the past forty years , about how " The Greatest Generation" was sucking our world dry. Leaving very little for the future....
      My Father I somewhat convinced of this fact , before he passed away.
      My mother just turning 84 this year. Still thinks Duh Donald can make Amurika great again...no possibility of convincing otherwise.

      Delete
    3. I don't blame their generation for their mass consumption-there was far fewer then and consuming more was plausible. But the current generations, although consuming far less, use more just from the population numbers total. No, I blame their generation for FDR, the Federal Reserve Bank, etc. If the were So Great, they could have changed things.

      Delete
  5. Can't speak for anyone else but MY rights were instilled the day I was born and it's my job to prevent anyone from attempting to take or infringe on any of them. To the best of my ability. But sometimes I can't. Sometimes the attacker is too powerful.

    2 weeks ago I tried to buy a gun at Rural King and got turned down on the *permission request*. 2 weeks later and I still don't have permission. (3 months ago I bought and registered an AR lower so I don't know what the problem is other than the usual gov't incompetency.) So tomorrow I'm going to Rural King and cancelling it. I don't like to keep things hanging regarding gov't shenanigans. fk em ded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Apparently you do not have the right to own a gun purchased through Rural King. (it is probably a corporate take on handling the fed background check, rather than the background check itself...)

      Delete
  6. nah, it is more like if your neighbor knows you do XYZ but you don't get busted for it you must have it as a right.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED