Thursday, February 28, 2019

genocide


GENOCIDE
Ready for the genocide?  Do I hear, “what genocide?”.  How do you think we are going to get rid of a minimum of six and a half billion people?  Everyone just stays home until they die of hunger?  Or is a new Barnyard Flue going to effortlessly kill everyone off and you can pull off some unicorn fantasy by surviving off salvaged canned goods?  First, cans might have been feasible in Earth Abides ( Dog, how I despise that turd! ) but now most everything is frozen, pushing the costs from producer to consumer, and second, too many preppers think we deserve an Easy Collapse.
*
You can pull on your Leftard pants and pin on a Special Victims Unit citation and go on about childhood hunger and how the schools need to serve three meals a day plus snack ( all serving soy, naturally ), but by and large pretty much nobody suffered growing up during global empire.  We might all always be hungry from malnutrition, but starving calorically we are not.  We are hence spoiled rotten to our very core.  Spare me tales of childhood abuse from alcoholic parents and such, if you had enough to eat you had it better than most people throughout history.
*
When you honestly truly fear hunger, your mind is wonderfully clarified.  There is no longer any White People Problems clogging your motivation or focus.  Something almost none of us ever faced except marginally and very only short periods of time ( fasting is not the same.  Knowing food is available has a completely different effect ).  If any of you had actually ever been in fear of calorie deficit, I would have absolutely nothing to discuss with any of you as you would have already made all the easy correct choices.
*
You would have been making fun of ME, for being lazy and slothful.  You would have been teaching ME about living frugally off grid in the best locations to avoid people.  And I’ve BARELY even any real knowledge of hunger myself, only being poor without options with food only being unavailable in quantity or choice.  We are ALL unable to fathom true hunger, literally.  Yet, given my very limited exposure and how it radically changed my life, can you guess what is going to happen to the tens of millions in your automobile assisted area of operations when true hunger dawns on them?
*
When I was down to zero grocery money and no food in the cupboards, I still had a years-worth of wheat I could have eaten.  But just that alone was enough to freak me out.  First, because to me that was sacred apocalypse only food and hence no groceries at all, and second because I hadn’t yet started living off of wheat for most of my daily calories.  I had lived mostly without wheat since I was a teenager, a break of almost twenty years.  Which was why lack of groceries was such a shock.  I had been living off of the standard middle class American diet.
*
And I had been living paycheck to paycheck for my groceries, barely any extra in my pantry except for variety items I barely cared for.  All my Y2K now unneeded groceries ( dry goods such as pasta, mashed potatoes ) had been rather quickly eaten at the day to day menu.  I wasn’t exactly living in the lap of luxury but instead child support had just caught up to me as I unwisely took on too much house because of the delinquent stepdaughter.
*
When I met the most recent ex-wife, I had a roommate in an apartment.  I met her, I moved in and just paid the utilities ( her now ex-mother in law was letting her stay there after the divorce since her son wasn’t paying support ).  That was REALLY helpful as I frantically stocked up for Y2K.  Well, once it was discovered that the wife was now living with someone else, she got kicked out of the home.  Actually, I think the step daughter had really pissed off grandma, so it could have been a combination.  Anyway, we needed our own place quick.
*
I scraped together $500 or whatever it was plus the $175 lot rent and got a pay-to-own mobile home.  The thing was from the 60’s and had cast iron plumbing, so the complete price was around two grand.  I paid it off that next tax return.  And I should have stayed there.  But no, it was a tiny one bedroom and the wife wanted a room for her daughter, even though the stupid bitch was always running away and lived there less than a week each month ( the end of the screened porch was a storage shed which became her room but the only access was through our bedroom ).
*
My only defense for such stupidity was that it was about a year into our relationship and the sex was still really damn good.  Who says no to that while in their thirties?  Well, that was the beginning of the end as I then had no savings and far less take home pay and now a house payment along with rent.  The first “new” mobile home, the wife actually went and got a job for the first time ever and so I had been blinded by that also.
*
There had still been the down payment and the roof repairs and the slight increase in bills, but I soldiered on.  But then just a few months later, for whatever exact reason I cannot remember now, she talked me into moving yet again ( if I recall correctly, one element was that the park manager was turning out to be a crook and there was rumors of him also selling the place to a developer so we felt we better move while we could ).  That was the death blow, as we put down the next year’s tax return to get the 20%+ down.
*
And then the wife promptly quit work.  I started out with $175 rent on a $500 take home pay and now suddenly I had a $250 lot rent and a $250 mobile home loan payment.  You do the math.  I went to apply for Food Stamps but an all-female diversity cast down at the office degreed that I made too much money ( paying child support, medical insurance and arrears [ after they ruled to increase my payments from the divorce agreement amount, I was in debt for the difference from what I had been paying ] was not subtracted from my gross ).
*
You might imagine that this week was a bit stressful.  I had completely run out of food and now I had to start paying the phone bill, Internet access and the utility bill on credit cards.  That there is a spiral you can never recover from.  The Catholic food bank was very helpful but they only gave out a small bag ( I went back once more, and when we moved from Florida they got paid back twenty-fold.  Between that and parochial school I am still fond of LOCAL Papists.  The global HQ, not so much ).
*
Y2K had really woken me up to needing much better preps, more than just a year’s wheat and a handgun ( with a few minor extras ).  But I didn’t really have any clue of Food First until that week we had no groceries.  We were truly out of food, as I knew better than to buy any on the credit card ( those were for home repair emergencies and the aforementioned utility bills ).  That was the week the old fable of ONLY A Years-Worth Of Food For The Apocalypse died.
*
That was the week I completely changed my diet.  That was the week I REALLY grasped the fact I needed to live below my income, no matter what I was or wasn’t making.  It was the week the middle class dream died for me, giving me quite a few years head start on the shock of the housing bubble.  That was the week I rented out both of our bedrooms to get the food flowing again.  Sleeping on the floor in the living room on a mattress of rolled up behind the couch blankets?  No problem, now. 
*
Because I had food.  See what I mean about just a minor brush with hunger?  Major lifestyle changes were not even open to debate or cause for extra stress.  The transition was as simple as could be.  Because FOOD.  I have a small metric butt ton more to expand on, as I’m just getting warmed up on genocide.  Continued tomorrow.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click here )
*
note: free books.  PA here.  EMP here.  
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there




17 comments:

  1. Yes. GENOCIDE, faster, often, vigorously. Once the festivities commence, there will be much genociding thy neighbors. There will be many examples of average folks taking the gloves off, they will no longer tolerate external pressures by any others upon the resources, territory, and certainly food. By having a Rawanda times Bosnia shakeout there will be metric ton buttloads of death occurances to prevent people (mouths) from competing for the rations. Those big cherry picking cranes on trucks will have to make the rounds to clear up the debris from the after actions. Thanxs for the article series reminder Jim, I now need to stock up on some bags of quicklime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't thank me once you see how long the damn series is :) Don't worry, I inject other subject articles in between chapters. So far, a four parter and not done yet.

      Delete
  2. I've come to believe that there is a reason why the psychologists call your sort of experience a "Significant Emotional Event", or SEE for short - it opens one's eyes to let you SEE reality, possibly for the first time. I had my own SEE back in 1983 when a scheming (now ex-) wife and her secret boyfriend abruptly changed my world from a comfortable middle-class, three bedroom/two bath home, lifestyle to one of living out of my car in winter...all in the space of a few days. From that point on I was a prepper, determined to never go through that abrupt transition again. I wouldn't want to repeat the experience, but I'm very grateful for what it taught me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of SEE before. Interesting. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps that concept could be the basis of an article series - ask minionites to email you with a brief description of the event(s) that woke them up to their need to prep, then do a compilation & analysis.

      Just a thought...

      Delete
    3. Not a bad thought, let me see if it sticks and festers.

      Delete
  3. At least two generations have come up in comfort and abundance unknown prior to 60 years ago.
    Any glitch in the delivery of constant entertainment and fast food goodies will cause a quick unraveling. As in hours.
    Work-hardened hands and muscles, stamina, knowledge won't suddenly show up.
    Every tool, weapon, box of ammo, real food stocks, on and on. Have it now. Once realization hits the full herd, it all becomes unobtainable.

    On revolvers, 44 is very accurate and can be loaded from 44 special low recoil to 300 grain Thor's Hammer. I like my Ruger Redhawk from 1980s.
    Keep the Faith Demented Guy, your real living input is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps Food Stamps are the wrong metric. If KFC and Popeye's close down, THEN there will be ghetto riots :D

      Delete
    2. Correct, my field reporting from urbanville correlates those facts and this article theme. These cattle people maintain no reserve inventory in the homes. Shop for food items of vastly perishable items multi times a week. Many live literally off of food provided by others, (employer cafeteria, fast food, ordering out, etc) rather than storing or preparing their own. It will at least be equal opportunity starvation and forced genocides across all spectrums of the remaining society. This ain't going to end well.

      Delete
    3. To be fair, in their world Dorito's have NEVER been out on the shelf. There is your high price for GMO corn covered with MSG. They maintain actual inventory unlike most.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the commie dingleball hanging off the south of Nevada will forever prohibit this from occurring in Nevada.

      Delete
  5. I'm really looking forward to reading this series. I don't read any other prepper / survivalist blogs. I mean, it's not rocket science. Get a Gat for every scenario, buy a FLIR, trade in Gats for the next flavour (hey guys - note that there's a "U" in flavour. Because English) of the month.

    In all seriousness though. Bison is my daily read even if my comments don't make it through the Globohomo censors.

    "Food is First" indeed. No good being in a Rawles approved Eagles Nest with your belt fed freedom dispenser if TEOTWAWKI doesn't happen for everyone - just you. Because the Authorities won't hesitate to show you who's boss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't try to teach us English, because Metric System. :D

      Delete
    2. Don't get me interested in reading about units of measurement again. I find the subject fascinating. Reminds me of a book I read about the history of the Calender. August having 31 days because Augustus Caesar's ego meant that he had to have more days allocated to the month named after him than an earlier Emperor.

      But really, for me the interest is that the measurements were based on things.

      Damn you guys, unless I get sidetracked (strong possibility) I'm going to have to chase down that book (after I find "how to disappear" for ANON from the other day)

      Delete
    3. Been awhile since I read up on those. Railroad tracks-the distance of two horses asses. An acre what an oxen can plow in a day ( I think ). An inch the tip of the thumb to the first knuckle? Was the yard the length of an arm? Too long, not remembering it too well. But, yes, fascinating. I didn't know about August.

      Delete
  6. Good deal. Downloaded it, and it's also the revised and updated issue.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED