Tuesday, February 26, 2019

survival heritage book 12


SURVIVAL HERMITAGE BOOK 12
How Less Money
Living as frugally as a bare assed barbarian is easy peasy but most folks hump it up trying to complicate matters.  Don’t you just hate that?  Just one of the many reasons you want to get away from the insufferable asswhores.  But before we get into that once again ( and I wouldn’t have to repeat myself if you would just listen! You remind me of most of my ex-wives ), I want you to conduct a bit of a thought exercise.  Think about a Readers Digest version of this century.  Damn!  Almost a fifth of the way over with already.
*
First you had the idiots fighting over the election, as if being President is all that sweet of a deal.  I mean, unless you want to play golf for free, and ride on a really nice airplane, what exactly is the point?  Talk about a high stress job.  Even Obammy who was young and too stupid to pour piss out of a boot left the White House with a lot of grey hair.  Next, you had 9/11.  I don’t care who you are, you can’t ACTUALLY believe that a third tower implodes from a couple of drops of kerosene hitting it, can you? 
*
NOTHING about 9/11 was “right”.  I don’t care about the particulars, the whole thing smelled rancid.  And yet we all went along with the BS excuses and smiled with guilty pleasure as they slid the Patriot Act up our asses without lube.  Then the real estate crash and insane bailouts that did absolutely nothing but encourage the bankers ( the REAL power behind the throne.  CEO’s are particularly stupid and there is no way I can believe they would be able to rule a globalist empire ) to double down on derivatives so as to make this crash oh so much more special.
*
Then we got an illegal Muslim as President, who promptly started stocking anyplace not already bursting at the seams with illegal Mexicans with his fellow Jihad Jerry’s, because we don’t have enough problems as it is.  And gave the bankers ANOTHER bail-out in the form of mandatory medical insurance that was insurance in name only.  Then he made it okay for male perverts to hang around girls bathrooms.  Oh, and let us not forget that little Get Out Of Jail Free card he gave all his fellow Africans with the Knock-Out game.
*
I hate Forrest Trump, a thieving rich bitch who wants nothing more than to screw us all, but he did the ONE thing we needed him to do, which was Anyone But Hillary.  Compared to the other two idiots, at least he hasn’t done all that much harm.  I’m not even too worked up over his latest “give me ten miles of wall and I’ll give you fifty million illegals piggy-backing on arriving children” fiasco.  First, only the complete idiots will come on up, most smart folks realizing there are no jobs for them anymore.  Second, the breeder population is already embedded.
*
Third, crime is going to explode, regardless is the criminal gangs from Guatemala are allowed in or not.  As the economy implodes, crimes by everyone including Whites will explode.  Worry about something more important, like getting out of the way of the shrapnel.  That is the whole point of this book, is it not?  Now, taking the last nineteen years as a whole, can any of you deny that crap is going totally crazy and nothing that we thought of as normal has survived? 
*
If American citizens can now be legally detained indefinitely without charges ( and NO one made a peep about that ), that means freedom is already dead.  Did you forget about the death of free speech ( as long as you don’t want a job, or to be on the Internet, I guess technically you can still say what you want )?  The death of gun ownership ( the feds do nothing to reign in states banning free speech protected Ghost Gun computer designs, or states disallowing legally defined NON guns such as black powder firearms being shipped in )?
*
I bring this up to hopefully illustrate that NOTHING is remaining the same.  So when I tell you that the dollar will die, that gasoline will disappear and that ALL your jobs are in danger, do you believe me?  Twenty years ago, could you have actually believed any of the above would have been permissible?  All your logical arguments using history, tradition and law were absolutely wrong.  Those in charge openly wiped their ass on the Bill Of Rights, and you are STILL falling for the argument of wishful thinking when you argue it won’t get THAT much worse.  You’ve been in denial almost all your lives.
*
It doesn’t matter how skilled you are, you will lose your job.  By the governments own figures, not those of Shadow Stats or anyone else, the unemployment figure is 35% ( labor force participation, the full potential and the actual number, and the number of those actually working ).  Culturally every White male is already unemployed and don’t even realize that yet.  We are also in reeducation camps or slaughtered and don’t realize that either.  But that gets too far away from economics.  Just look at actual unemployment and its trend.  Now be afraid.
*
The world is slowly breaking into two, and it makes perfect sense in a macro trend of declining resources.  The New World is mostly aligned with the US and the Old is slowly creeping towards alignment with China and Russia.  The American Century is already over and done, with a fork in it, but the folks to be most negatively impacted by it will be the last to acknowledge it.  The end of the PetroDollar is the end of globalization and the end of that is the end of Happy Motoring in this country.  The trend is no more gasoline.
*
You deny and you deflect, as the embarrassing fiasco of flag waving for ethanol and fracking oil has demonstrated.  As the last resort of a scoundrel you wish away its occurrence until after you will be dead.  But as quickly as things changed in this last century, are you sure you want to remain a refugee from paranoia and cynicism?  Shouldn’t you be working WITH the obvious trends rather than against them? You need to be out from under debt, pay no rent ( to include a mortgage, and that also means minimizing property tax-the ultimate rent ), and be less reliant of a job or transportation, if you have a hope of surviving economically.
*
This chapter continued tomorrow.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click here )
*
note: from a review video on the cheapest solar panels.  It seems from all indicators that Renogy and HQST brands are an identical product, but the HQST was 20-25% cheaper in cost.  I've used Renogy before and like them.  So, I don't know if the same company is doing a generic sell, or if another company is using the same parts manufacture and can lower their costs.  As always, buyer beware and Due Diligence,  but a 25% cost savings is nothing to sneeze at.
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there




33 comments:

  1. The whole concept of ownership falls with the onset of collapse. At that point the ultimate truth comes out. Ownership of anything is by the power of the gun.
    The same is currently true , though while civilization lasts...well , we are just more civilized about it.
    Afterwards...think vigilantism and raiders.
    Same old story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New boss same as the old boss.
      New collapse same as the old collapse.
      Take off your Oil Age blinders, all ye who enter.

      Delete
  2. Yes. A thinking Minionite would definately make plans and take actions to get set up for the upcoming collapsing system (s) (plural as one will topple others dominoes like) I am attempting myself to site situate in an as ideal terrain as possible to weather the big one. I fully expect to have an unusable vehicle on flat tires in a decrepit barn performing it's new function as storage or a sleeping shelter only then. Thinking outside the normality cube your brain is enclosed in currently is a helpful start, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget Solar Dryer on the junker cars, if you can get sun exposure. And you thought regular dryers were expensive,

      Delete
    2. Strip all the unnecessary stuff off that vehicle to make it lighter then convert it over to a gassifier. In the BBC farm series, "Wartime Farm" the farmers converted the tractors to run off gassifiers. They created the system out of stuff that was laying around the farm, and ingenuity.
      Make the vehicle lighter and the gassifier doesn't have to work so hard. Use the engine to power a pump to pull water out of the downhill pond to an uphill cistern, etc.

      Delete
    3. Yup. Gasifier plans are out there, thanks to your tax dollars (in the Reagan years). Here are some: FEMA Gasifier

      Delete
    4. Hey, just as an aside. I haven't been able to comment on your blog. They disappear. No worries, minions have reported that here and I have no clue why. Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring your glory over there.

      Delete
    5. Understood - I'll check my filter.

      Delete
    6. I found a place where they were hiding. Irritating!!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, you definitely have to watch what you post to social media, or research on the internet. It’s my understanding that there many corporations now that track their prospective or current employees, fakebook or twitter activity. And if You’re Alec Baldwin, you might not want to tweet out about that faggot that resides in your head :D (South Park Episode: Let Go, Let Gov). On the occasion that I do rarely visit such sites, I keep my political opinions to myself, as well as the ownership of certain items. Many that I know do not however, so the swine will know right where to look, should the need arise.

    Thinking about getting that J.J. Luna book: How to Be Invisible.
    Any thoughts? The hiding of property ownership sounds like something that could come in handy some day soon (And no, I’m not pimping for this dude, or affiliated with him in any way).

    “J.J. Luna shows you how to protect your home address, hide your ownership of vehicles and real estate, use pagers with dumbphones, switch to low-profile banking and invisible money transfers, use alternate signatures, and how to secretly run a home-based business.”

    https://www.amazon.com/How-Be-Invisible-Protect-Children/dp/1250010454/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims?ie=UTF8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess my question still is, WHY? If the government wants to, it can know the guns you have or anything you ever ordered through the mail, or bought at the grocery store. If it doesn't know but wants to, it can just survail. Under guise of "top secret clearance investigation", your neighbors and family will spill the beans. If you want to appear pure to your employer, just stay the hell off of social media. It is a time sink anyway. So, why worry about a book such as this? I'm not being dismissive, I just wonder why the concern.

      Delete
    2. Speaking for myself, my guns have been in the family for years, and do not tie directly back to me. Though there is the mail purchases of black powder weapons, but I don’t think that these are seen as much of a threat at the present moment. As far as jobs go, I’m the unemployed minion (A white heterosexual male, is the kiss of death, as far as employers are concerned, so I’m safe there, in a bad sort of way).

      So to finally answer your question, I see a totalitarian regime in the not too distant future (Martial law, FEMA camps, etc). A lesser answer would be that it just looks like an interesting and fun read. Also, check out the short read in the link below (The future is not looking too bright, and this will be a reality someday, and probably sooner rather than later).

      https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/02/american-police-are-secretly-testing-minority-report-style-predictive-policing/

      Delete
    3. Hold on buying how to be invisible & keep an eye on the comments. Give me to Monday to find it for you

      Delete
    4. As far as mail order black powder guns, several states already ban those. So there ARE on the radar as far as Deplorable Weapons Of Mass Destruction.

      Delete
    5. @10:16. Thanks. I would be interested in your take on it. No hurry. I read the comments daily, and won’t be purchasing right away.

      @Jim. The only states/cities that ban the mail order of black powder, last I checked, were Michigan, New Jersey, and NYC. Interestingly enough, Commiefornia does not?

      I often fantasize about the off grid, digital footprint free, retreat. I might even set up my late father’s ham radio, and form a politically incorrect pirate radio station. Try censoring me then F _ _ ker’s! :D Now that I think about it, Kurt Saxon had a radio show that aired on the shortwaves back in the 90’s.

      I fully expect that “hate speech” laws will become a reality within the next decade, here in the US. It’s my understanding that the communists were just chomping at the bit to pass some hate crime legislation, if it weren’t for the fact that some dumb African American butt wrangler, couldn’t even properly fake stage his own hate crime against himself :D There will be a time in the not too distant future Jim, in which we will not be having these exchanges on a public blog, so try to keep that newsletter going if at all possible.

      Delete
    6. I fully expect that I'll be doing a monthly magazine by mail rather soon. But I guess it beats no mail, as in complete collapse.

      Delete
    7. This past weekend I saw that Baldwin in his Trump role on SNL for the first time. What a human embarrassment. Ever seen him do that? I only saw about 30 seconds in the very beginning I would have sworn I was looking at a very insane idiot. It was THAT bad. 20 years ago I thought he was pretty good, Glengarry Glenross , but now he is something else entirely. I hope something kills him.

      Delete
    8. Here's the pdf:
      http://www.nationbuildersonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/How_to_Be_Invisible_Third_Edit_-_Luna_J.pdf

      Delete
    9. Thanks for the link GS! Don’t know why I didn’t think of that :D

      Yeah, if you think that SNL is painful to watch, try watching the Oscars some time. Literally every other hollyweird asshole feels it necessary to enlighten us with their political views. The entire event is just one huge Trump bash. Regardless of one’s feelings for the man, these people have shown what a bunch of clueless, not to mention, lowlife a-holes they are! Every late night talk show host has also jumped on the same bandwagon. Here’s the funny part. Before Trump was elected and considered himself a democrat (Who also financially supported democratic causes by the way) he was often on many of these very same hosts shows, who at the time, had no problem with him :D

      Delete
    10. I'm sure Trump is in on the joke. Let's distract the rubes while we pillage the economy, then let them have the stripped skeleton when we're done.

      Delete
  4. Spot on regarding Trump, "... he did the ONE thing we needed him to do, which was Anyone But Hillary." I feel the same way about Obama. For all his failings, he kept Hillary out of the White House for eight critical years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I completely agree. In 2008 Hilary was still more evil from practice, but she wasn't Debbie Dementia YET. I mostly agree with what you are saying, I just don't think she'd have been nearly as dangerous eight years earlier. Perhaps she always has been a "disposable candidate", thrown in there to get us to gladly elect the intended meat puppet.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You jest, but that kind of low property tax will be the new normal to "get ahead" soon enough.

      Delete
    2. Living in a van, driving as little as possible...
      How do you keep mice out of the van? Long-term stationary vehicles attract them.
      Peace out

      Delete
    3. Change that bike seat out NOW before it fucks you up.
      There are much better options out there if you look around a bit. I rode a bike last summer and in 10 mins that leather covered steel prybar between my assbones was just too much. Can you strap a lazyboy up on a bike? heh

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I've had bike seats that eliminated me out of the gene pool. Luckily I had already spawned.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butting in on your reply, I'm actually impressed with your set-up. For some reason you made it sound worse. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Dude, I lived on my land for seven years and made more money, and I still think your set-up is pretty sweet. I really didn't get much more done except digging the hole so I won't freeze to death. Give yourself more credit.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED