Saturday, March 2, 2019

your recommended BOL


YOUR RECOMMENDED BOL
[ I’m taking a one day break from the “Genocide” series to bring you this ground breaking rant.  If I run over three articles in that series, you will thank me.  Sorry, no, I do NOT plan out my writing like a precision military exercise.  More like a guerrilla campaign based on fluid circumstances, the bearded peasants wearing pajamas who have holes in their footwear ]
Previously I made fun of a certain survivalist guru who thought he should include eastern Oregon and Washington in his ripped off remodeled Tri-State relocation for the apocalypse Christian paradise. 
*
I thought it odd that he would ignore Nevada yet include those two areas with the exact same geography, and guessed it was probably a religious hang-up.  His God’s Chosen ‘Chilen were not to be mixed with the False Prophets Smith’s Chosen Chilen.  Plus, you know, Satan’s playground here with gambling and prostitutes.  Because God wants the government to leave your money and guns alone but is super special keen on them regulating harmless vices.  And you wonder why I don’t want to be anywhere near his band of crazy crackers come the collapse.  Theocracies blow hard, and there was a guaranteed one.
*
I also mentioned that Washington state had two huge strikes against it.  The Hanford nuclear waste facility and reports from boots on the ground that one of their eastern counties had a serious White Power element already controlling key elements such as the Sherriff Department.  I know I keep harping on OtherColors openly declaring they were going to kill me for being White, but that doesn’t mean I want to join an Anti-OtherColor group.  Talk about Crazy Cracker MoFo’s!  And Hanford isn’t JUST a SuperFund site.  To me, it looks more like a regional disaster waiting.
*
I’ve run into this information before in several places, but generally just as a few throw-away thoughts.  It generated enough interest that when I ran across a more detailed mention that I paid attention.  In this case, from a very unexpected source, the book by Michael Lewis “The Fifth Risk”.  It is about the risks when potential disasters are ignored and allowed to happen due to ignorance.  But let me warn you very strongly that the Hanford information was the only half decent part of this book.  Under NO circumstances are you to spend any money on this crock of crap.
*
I own every book Michael Lewis ever wrote, up to a few years ago.  I loved his writing.  I loved how he brought subjects I had no interest in to life.  I even bought his first book on Japan, which is completely irrelevant today as it was written on her ascendance.  But this book?  Oh, My, FRIGGIN, God!  What a vile hunk of scat.  Now, I don’t particularly subscribe to any one political philosophy.  I like some points the Republicans are supposed to support, and some from Democrats.  Some from Libertarians.  I think the rich need to be taxed and companies regulated.
*
But this douche, Michael Lewis?  He is a flat out rabid whore of a Leftard.  He worships Obammy and believes that NO federal program was ever bad or intrusive.  ALL Federal workers are saints and should be deified.  That Gore Warming cannot be questioned.  That Trump is purely evil, stupid and unworthy ( I can’t really argue with that, but you must say the same of the White House Negro ).  I don’t mean the writer feels this way, I mean he spent 99% of this book TELLING you this.  And ignoring, mostly, the subject of the book.
*
Thank goodness it was only a library book.  I still feel violated for wasting my two hours ( by the half way point I had to start skipping slightly or my blood pressure would have killed me ), but I at least got the Hanford information as article fodder.  Did you know that the Columbia and all its connected waterways supply over 40% of the nation’s electricity?  Wonder how much that will be once she is radioactive and the whole place needs to be abandoned?  I don’t know how bad the situation is, but I won’t be there to find out.
*
You know how the government throws up a mobile home as another school room, calls it temporary and then fifty years later it is still being used?  That is what they did at Hanford with single wall steel holding tanks for nuclear waste.  How much waste?  The site processed most of the nuclear material needed for Seventy THOUSAND Bombs!  Out of a hundred forty of these giant tanks, sixty some odd have already leaked.  No worries, mate, we promise it is only SLOWLY making its way to the river.  Just like all the stuff in unlined trenches!
*
And people, if you don’t think people are stupider than a box of rocks, you need to check out the Tri City area of Richland, Pasco and Kennewick.  Almost two hundred thousand people live there, sucking off the three billion in spending at Hanford.  Not dingus’ed over Indians alone, mostly these are Yuppie Scum building their downtowns of coffee shops and women’s clothing boutiques, driving their shiny Soccer Mom SUV’s out to their McMansions.  And they don’t want to hear Word One about pollution or birth defects or radioactive drinking water.  Middle Class luxury is more important.
*
It is these kinds of reports that allow me to think very unkind thoughts about my fellow man.  Not just because the shoddy crafted ill thought out book selling for $26.95 that reported on these idiots ( hump you Michael! ), but because folks will live right next to or even over ( you can bet the OVER part isn’t reported ) nuclear waste if it allows them to stretch out the ‘Murican Dream lifestyle just one more generation.  And they are gullible enough to believe the All Is Well propaganda these Government Hero’s pump out.  Idiots!
*
If you live in Portland, is your water already radioactive?  Is that why Oregon doesn’t allow you to rain catchment?  They want the poor to die from drinking out of the Columbia?  Hey, I am NOT saying you should panic.  What you should do is research this yourself and make up your own mind.  I’m well aware Newly Elected Supreme Douchebag Of The Universe Michael Lewis ( yes, I feel betrayed, hence my strong reaction ) might just be pseudo-scare mongering to plead his virtue signaling PC puckered rectum suckling money raising desperation, yet this SHOULD be food for thought.
*
The whores lied to us about Fukishima, even shutting down data to avoid unpleasant truth readings.  They have had since the 1940’s to pollute without common sense or oversight at Hanover ( Benton County, the south eastern corner of the state, for those such as myself with little idea where this glow in the dark turd was ).  We don’t even know what we don’t know about the practices and probabilities.  For those living well away from this area, it still behooves us to follow Federale shenanigans, and keep an eye on potential trouble spots ready to vomit out refugees.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click here )
*
note: SF, got your wonderful PayPal donation.  Love ya, bro!
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

23 comments:

  1. Spot on reporting Jim. I have been delaying my own bol site selection for too long because of thinking involved. Idaho has nuclear labratory. South central nevada has test site and gov't crawling all over "training". My friggin shit list of negatives is an elimination roster of just about everywhere. (State-fed prisons, gov't complex locales, industrials, military targets, on and on) I am not pressed to bug out now, yet, but don't want to "internet select" unicorn grazing pastures and move my life at near elderly aging only to find the area is or quickly becomes a SHIT HOLE. Take the time to conduct a strategic and tactical study of the bol area and conduct 'some' forms of on the ground recon. Or.... pay your consultant's retainer fee and overpay for a weirdville ranch with a lot of baggage attached to it and the inbred community now permanently up your arse on everything. Good luck Minions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck indeed-perhaps it is better to not look for perfection, but rather "least worst".

      Delete
  2. My former redoubt in Idaho was around a hundred fifty miles down wind from Hanford. At least I wasn't downstream from that poisoned pit.
    On the other hand , my place was about the same distance from the Idaho national engineering facility and very much upstream from me ! Both those facilities messed with nuclear stuff , Hanford being for processing highly enriched nuke fuels.
    Whereas INEL was and still is for experimental stuff. Whole bunch of nasty shit got buried out on Eastern Idaho's Snake River plane.
    Is it any wonder that I talked myself out of considering staying in Idaho ?
    Hell, I still own one third of a nice log cabin in the central Idaho mountains. Even tho, I'll not even consider bugging to that place. And it would give JWR a boner it's so perfect Rawlsian nirvana.
    Not long term survivable post grid/oil...period , so not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy into south Oregon as a prepper paradise, and I certainly never thought Idaho had many good points. Although I'm sure very few agree with me about NE Nevada.

      Delete
    2. I dunno, being in the rain shadow of the Sierra's and pretty much out of any fallout patterns counts for something.

      Delete
    3. I thought so, but by banning FLIR's I've alienated all and sundry, so no one listens to me :)

      Delete
  3. "He worships Obammy and believes that NO federal program was ever bad or intrusive.”


    Michael should write another book in Hardy Boys title format: The Case of the Glowing Eskimo’s :D

    https://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/31/us/subjects-in-radiation-experiment-were-not-informed-panel-says.html

    That’s all I’ll ever need to know about this dude, to know that I’ll never be purchasing any of his publications. When elites; be they book author or hollywood form, decide to preach to us deplorables, about the virtues of their politics, they never see another dime of my money ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, I take it you aren't going to see the Captain Marvel movie? :D

      Delete
    2. Nah, I’ll pass Jim :D I’ve heard all about it, and about the white male bashing feminist playing the part, and that’s all that I need to know. I had the same instincts about the hunger games franchise, and figured that there was no way that it wouldn’t be in large part, girl power propaganda. When I saw the lead actress on a talk show breaking the 4th wall by looking right at the camera, flipping it off, and screeching fuck Trump, I knew that I had made the right decision :D Whether you like him or not, you have to understand where these extremists are coming from. To these freaks, Trump is “right winger” (when in reality, he’s actually a pretty liberal guy) and anyone that believes in border security is “racist” and “xenophobic”. You just can’t work with that kind of stupid, and so it’s best to not even try. That’s why I’m a hermit by choice.

      Delete
    3. Too bad most of these feminazi's don't want to go join a combat unit in Iraq. I'll even send them care packages with dildo's and anal beads along with the the baked goods.

      Delete
    4. "...feminazi's don't want to go join a combat unit..."

      That's because the make-up of these recent day pseudo-communists is they are liars, cowards, and adolescent at best. When push comes to shove they will go fetal curl every time.

      What you are seeing here is at least 2 generations of piss poor parenting. Parents that were more concerned with being "friends" to their charges than parents. You know, older people that make and enforce rules, parameters, morals, etc. (RPM) So when people that are never taught RPM grow to adult are they suddenly supposed to some how demonstrate those things? No. They will act like the children they always were and always will be, until they can't.

      These people have been deprogrammed by the parents and reprogrammed by the gov't schools and the media.
      Organic bots.
      No logic, no intellect, no emotion, no empathy, completely devoid of standard human characteristics.

      Meant to be head shot at 1000 yards.
      Otherwise, useless.

      Delete
    5. The kids that turn out okay were usually the ones disciplined. That makes a huge difference.

      Delete
  4. Rocky Flats in Colorado was Hanford's twin. Plutonium trigger manufacturing plant. Lost plutonium all over the place. A few fires over the decades sent out plumes of long term death particles. Lots of plutonium-laced sludge in the nearby resovior.
    Such an uncleanable f-ing environmental disaster, the feds just turned the whole area into a nature preserve for the clueless to visit.
    Please Jesus, don't delay the Great Culling much longer or we'll have enough time to finish destroying our home planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can't kill anything on a preserve, the Deplorables will probably stay away. Let the Soy's and PC Princesses go commune with nature.

      Delete
    2. Ease up there Hoss, perspective. While I agree with you about the Great Culling, there is NOTHING this puny virus named "humans" can do to harm this planet. Remember, everything that is here now has always been here, and, except for a few rocket pieces orbiting high above, will always be here.

      Go find a world map, in 3D if you can, and turn it sideways (tilt) and look at everything man has made in all of history on this blue ball. It's barely a thin jelly smear on a piece of white bread. This planet is HUGE!

      A thousand years after Gaia has said enough is enough and eradicates this vile virus there will be little to no trace that it even existed. Everything goes back to what it once was eventually.

      Plastic? As Carlin said, "Nature will just incorporate plastic into the overall mix." I personally believe over the long haul extreme natural climate change will cause plastic and all other human created issues non-issues.

      Think about paleontology. They can only find things Gaia allows them to find. Did you ever consider all sorts of things used to exist that were simply turned to dust, or even smaller, back to molecules, and therefore will never be known about? Only arrogant human animals believe they have the capacity to change an entire planet, and they are very wrong.

      Delete
    3. I looked up that Hanley place (never heard of it before) and apparently tourism is a thing there. I looked at it on the map and if I was a tourist I'd be getting money back. But then, if I was stupid enough to visit a nuke dump I'd probably be too stupid to know I got ripped.

      Delete
    4. We will never change the planet. I agree. I don't care about the planet-I care about me and the spawn growing a third eye from radiation. Oh, and don't forget Godzilla :)

      Delete
    5. Right.
      As I've said many times, "The world began the day I was born!"

      Delete
  5. The parents of "the greatest generation" believed that the 48 States were limitless in size and resources, and that locating National Sacrifice Zones in the Western States was far-enough away to not bother New England (where the Real Americans live). About 1/3rd of the year Portland gets water from the Columbia river, the rest of the time from Bull Run (rain catchment dam system). The City informs the breweries when the switch is planned to happen because the flavor is so different. Search "Tri-Cities Cancer Clusters" for an amusing read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. West and South are just dirty colonial areas nice to visit ( you wouldn't want to stay ). Sure, why not dump the waste there. Good point :)

      Delete
  6. "...because folks will live right next to or even over ( you can bet the OVER part isn’t reported ) nuclear waste if it allows them to stretch out the ‘Murican Dream lifestyle just one more generation."

    Let's not forget to include this piece of prime real estate just north of Los Angeles: https://data.nbcstations.com/national/KNBC/la-nuclear-secret/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for a reply on an old post, I'm getting caught up today.

    "reports from boots on the ground that one of their eastern counties had a serious White Power element already controlling key elements such as the Sherriff Department."

    Do you know which county this is? I'm on the crazy commie side but will we heading east soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it has been too many years and I forgot which one. I looked at a county map and that didn't jog my memory. Perhaps the Southern Law Center ( did I get that one right? ) has some details? The articles I found on a search lumped far too many areas together, plus outdated activities like from the 70's, were no help.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED