Friday, March 8, 2019

current collapse 2


CURRENT COLLAPSE 2
Yesterday I went on about the subconscious warning signal, the Lizard Brain, signaling that the end was nigh economically.  I don’t just hone in on that particular aspect because I like studying economics.  Like many other studies I’ve undertaken as an excuse to read and daydream, that subject fell out of favor a couple of decades ago.  I oversaturated and withdrew my interest.  I continued to dabble but once it was clear the economy was controlled and manipulated it was hard to care much anymore.  Why study theory and indicators if it is all a lie, a pony show?
*
That doesn’t mean economics aren’t important.  Of course it is.  Mainly because the first sector to get into trouble in the last stages of decline is finances.  And since we all know what comes right after the decline is collapse, this is a subject demanding our attention.  Even if mostly we are dealing with an iceberg, only a portion of it above water for us to actually see.  And while I’ve been almost exclusively focused on resources and energy, because they underpin economics, without economic manipulation the resources cannot be extracted.  A perfect example is the fracking industry.
*
I won’t go too far into that as it needs little explanation.  What I’d like to do is compare fracking to coal liquidification.  Both Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa used the method, not because it is a good idea but because they had no choice.  They had to both be energy independent, for different reasons.  Simply, you get a negative EROI, net energy, from the process.  It isn’t economic.  But it is strategic, isn’t it?  And so it is with fracking oil.  Which MIGHT get a positive net energy, but perhaps not.  Propaganda isn’t very factual.
*
Fracking was meant to keep consumers on the road ( even new consumers from south of the border.  Welfare spending is still consuming.  Pay attention to the moving ball ) so they could keep the economy moving.  Even if the cars have to come from Japan, the drivers still needed to buy Chinese crap.  Fracking was also a sleeping pill.  As long as the SUV’s were rolling into Target and Wal-Mart, and no gas lines formed on alternate plate number days, no one had any reason to panic over 35% unemployment.  It didn’t matter if the Deep State subsidized the fuel.
*
Just like “foreign investors” bought all our debt through CIA bank accounts in the Bahama’s, so too do “investors” keep buying money losing fracking company stock.  Of course, I don’t actually know.  I’m guessing.  It could innocently be Illinois state pension funds bankrolling all the frackers.  But the guess does kind of matter.  It is the difference between fracking stopping suddenly as investors pulling out in panic, or the funding continuing right up until complete depletion.  But I don’t believe “manipulation” because I’m optimistic but rather because I’m cynical.  It is only a short term can kicking after all.
*
Do you believe most of the globes central banks ( to include China’s, but the difference is that China’s bank doesn’t run their country like ours does ) are in control and manipulating the derivatives market?  I do.  And I’m sure it is just as high as assumed at the quadrillion dollars ( insert Dr. Evil smirk ) reported.  JP Morgan has been using billions in derivatives to manipulate hundreds of millions in silver ( then used the manipulated low numbers to stockpile the physical metal ).  Derivatives and fracking oil manipulation have kept up the economic illusion. 
*
Using the economies financial infrastructure, fracking oil was magically created.  The failing economy injected actual energy into the system to save the economy, and even if that energy took high energy oil to create multiple units of lower energy oil, it was still enough to keep the wheels on the track for now.  Of course, with all that fracking oil, diesel took a giant hit as we have just discussed.  Which places pressure on supplying the Chinese crap consumers buy from their fracking gas cars.  But one crisis at a time for our benevolent Overlords.
*
I could go on and on about economic examples, but I think I’ve touched on enough to give you the idea.  Economics now matter more than ever because with the resource growth gone there is now no more surplus energy which all economies depend on.  We have already liquefied the coal reserves, as it were, and they are getting dangerously low.  If we still had plenty of energy, it wouldn’t matter that the globe is far into the process of rejecting the dollar.  Before, we didn’t have enough oil but we had the PetroDollar.  Now we have neither, which explains the panic trying to sell Fracking Energy Independence.
*
Financial panic used to be papered over with more debt, until we couldn’t do that anymore.  Now we are going to run out of substitute oil.  That is why for the last few years you have seen the Everything Bubble, the last desperate attempt to buy some more time.  And now everything everywhere is endangering that bubble.  My fear is that once that pops, all the stimulus and manipulation fail and suddenly nothing else is keeping the rusted grinding machine turning.  Just like in Africa in the Congo, resources underground cannot be extracted in the war zone.
*
I’m not claiming that there is all that much left underground, believe me.  After twenty-five years of globalization that needed excessive resources to function, we are nearing the end of that treasure trove.  Keep in mind that all the ore and energy in that time completely built up China from almost nothing, AND kept the American and European consumers wallowing in disposable luxury.  If the US reached Peak Iron Ore in the 1950’s from one really big war and building an industrial economy, translate that globally after China.  Drill, Baby, Drill does not work unless there is actually oil there.
*
I contend that only borrowed money with low interest rates are providing the Liar Loans to most resource extraction industries, as well as most other sectors of the economy which are only subsidized to have any jobs left.  To me, nothing can come after this, because energy and almost every other industry is losing money AND losing net energy in the last grasp surviving off stripping the copper out of the walls.  We like to think that our Supreme Overlords will loot the economy and move on as always in the past, but if the economy is global, how does that happen?
*
China and Russia are the two main countries left not under the control of the private Rothschild’s bank, but if they don’t allow native born oligarchs to control the country, how can our central bankers flee there?  And those two countries are just as busy extracting and using energy to survive.  Russia already Peak Oil’ed in Siberia, and they don’t live over a hollow earth filled with petroleum.  And China only has so much coal.  I think the Powers That Be know they are stuck in the mess they created and are fighting valiantly to push the collapse past their own funeral date. 
*
But that is part of the problem, isn’t it?  That requires stupid decisions and desperate measures.  Or, rather, is HAS required that.  Don’t mistake the past can kicking for future success, as too many decisions already made far before we were aware which as we speak are colliding into the Perfect Storm.  For all we know, the desperate population growth from immigration let in a LOT more people than we are aware, AND we could be producing less food than is claimed.  Even now, years into drought and suburban building, some fools still claim California continues to be an agricultural juggernaut.
*
If population has already far surpassed resources and only economic magic kept pace, what happens when the economy tanks?  If only half of what statistics claim is false, we’ve already been in negative growth for years, the debt is far worse than admitted and we are much closer to the economic cliff than thought.  If they only admit to 10% of the unemployment, think how much worse ALL the other statistics lie.  ALL this is swirling around in my Lizard Brain, and I can’t be alone in this.  Optimism is merely lack of pain up until present.
*
But your Lizard Brain doesn’t buy into the happy touchy feely glittery unicorn crap.  He has one job, and unlike most people’s conscious brains, he can actually do that one thing.  Since he is outside the control of the Social Brain everyone uses, he cannot be tricked or manipulated.  He is like the Terminator Brain.  He won’t stop.  How good is he?  He is ignoring all the white noise about Trump and Hillary, Fracking Fags, Can’t We All Just Get Along Diversity BS, and everything else the puppet masters are throwing at us.
*
He smells smoke, and he knows there is fire.  It has never been stronger and perfume or bullcrap can’t mask the stench.  You, of course, ignore at your peril. 
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click here )
*
note: for any new readers, here is the digest version of my book "Frugal Survivalist" which is free-you are welcome.  For my old readers, this is a more up to date version at one third the length.  click here
*
note: free books.  Looks Dystopian Lite here.  
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there




23 comments:

  1. When I was in about 3rd grade a friend and I decided to see who could write the highest number of dollars on sheets of notebook paper. Kids sure can be silly little idiots can't they? It kept us out of trouble, but then, in 1963 how much trouble could you get into? So we started at the top/left of the page and made a $ sign and a 1 next to it then, 000, and another, and another, over and over, filling the sheet, then flip it over and 000, over and over til we got to the bottom, then a new sheet. I think I did about 8 sheets and got tired of it. Don't remember how many sheets the other guy did.

    We were imagining that was how much money we would have and whoever did the most zero's would have the most money. Yayyyy!

    Notice the 3rd word. Imagining. That's how I think of all this global spending/finance/economics stuff. Imaginary. I have no control over it and everything I know about it is through words on paper, er, pixels. It has no instant direct connection to me. I understand that indirectly it can change my life, but again, I have no say in it so my interest is very low.

    Concern high. Interest low. Does that make sense?

    A corollary would be, yeah there's a lot of violent crime in the cities but it doesn't effect me directly way out here in the sticks, and I can't change it so why even worry about it?

    I'm not in the habit of assuming, and paying for, stuff that other people want and that is how I think of all that high finance stuff. I ain't paying for it. Yeah, I know, inflation, deflation, and all that. But I fall back on my ingenuity (after all, it's all I got), and the idea that "When the rules get tougher the people get sneakier".

    I don't know how much a quadrillion is but awhile back I read the derivative thing was 2 trillion trillion dollars. There ain't that much money in the known universe and besides, it's all pixels that are connected to the "delete" key on the keyboard. Anything other than that will cause lead to fly and it won't stop until there are no more heads to blow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually agree with you. Compartmentalizing is how we stay sane. I don't worry about the national debt because it can never be repaid. It is no longer tangible. The only reason I care about the economy anymore is that the credit system must function for trade and trade is keeping us all alive. And yet, your points still hold. No matter how much we care it is out of our control. I guess I just can't help myself sometimes, and am looking under the hood just because I cannot contain my curiosity. I'll never be able to get fuel or spare parts, but I simply MUST know how the parts interact and work. In this case, economy=that car.

      Delete
    2. You know far more than I about this economics stuff, but I still keep an eye on the big picture for I believe THAT is what will finally push this bitch off the edge. Stolen gov't money underpins almost all of the evil in this country and it won't stop til the money is all gone. Gov't with stolen-fabricated money is like an addict with unlimited skag, it will crash eventually. The rest of us get to hang on and go for the ride.

      Delete
    3. The drug trade helped the printing press and PetroDollar, but even that is almost at the end. If customers can't afford Pepsi or Starbucks, how are they supposed to buy cocaine? It is starting to smell like napalm ( loving the smell of economic collapse in the morning ).

      Delete
    4. Those of us which stockpile food and prep in other ways, will inherit the title of rich men.
      Debt and cash on hand are meaningless , after the waterfall.

      Delete
    5. They are only meaningful insofar as they are what enslaves today. No one can be free, but you can shrink the chains.

      Delete
  2. Bison,
    Maybe we're looking at this from the wrong angle.

    What is the worst possible apocalypse? The worst apocalypse you can imagine?

    Now, how can we contribute to a worse version of the worst?

    Take it a few steps beyond worst! Full-speed ahead! Ramming speed! Molecular sub-atomic vaporization speed!

    Com'n everybody! I know we can do it if we just put some thought into it!

    Let's make this apocalypse the apocalypse everybody talks about forever! One for the history books!

    I getting all tingly just imagining the possibilities! How about you! I think we are so close...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is worse than bottleneck event volcanic winter for years on end?

      Delete
    2. Little Fat man is preparing that worse case Armageddon as we speak. A world without electricity will be the ultimate catastrophic event for modern Americana...

      Delete
    3. I don't know why, but for some reason when it comes to Korea, I just can't help but think "false flag". Not that the end results won't be the same...

      Delete
    4. Cause and effect of such an event might well be unknown in the end. One thing for certain , is that it becomes much more certain when either side benefits. When both sides have factions which might gain power through chaos then it becomes enevitable.

      Delete
    5. Hmm, damn good point. Midway just sent me an e-mail-the 303 is on sale again. 42cents. 10% shipping and the rapine Nevada tax. I had to break the piggy bank again. My stiffening corpse will probably still have some rounds left in my cartridge pouch but I'll still try. Just started ramping up the exercise program, too. I'm not letting them kill me from stress. Onward!

      Delete
    6. I should have said, "42 cents PLUS 10%" I'll never be able to hold a begging sign saying 'will edit for food'

      Delete
    7. Yeah you might say I'm ramping up my exercise program too. My lame ass building a six foot solid board on board fence with six by six posts that have three bags of concrete per. All 135 feet of it. Still slow but getting stronger all the time. Got about half of it done now. The real beauty of this fence project is the funding was donated ! All I gotta supply is the labor and tools.

      Delete
    8. So, "seasonal exercise". It takes all season to do. Maybe a house would have been easier :)

      Delete
    9. Been doing stuff to it too ha ha. Another coat of paint.
      Winter is the time to work outdoors here, less rain and only in the eighties.
      Once the real heat starts , I retreat to the man slab work area that's all shaded with oak trees and screened with tennis court type shade cloth.

      Neighbor is tunnelling under his house and wants me to build a conveyor belt to haul the dirt ( pure white sugar sand ) then I get to use it for my place too. There's about thirty feet down till you get to the water table (sea level). Our place sits at a high point and it is possible to have a basement.
      Part of the reason for the fence , hides such projects from public view. Digging is easy too, no rocks, about a foot of black Sandy soil. Then pure white sugar sand to China lol. Not like your place !

      Delete
    10. Damn, I am jealous of your dirt. But you still have those gators and the boa's so big Hollywood is making a feature on them. So I'm not sure who is winning :)

      Delete
  3. Amazon tech question:
    If I click a link to an Amazon book on your website == King Rat, for example == then continue to Renoly solar, do you receive the commission?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You enter through my link and then you can buy anything else you desire. You just can't leave Amazon during that time. It must be My Link all the way to Check Out, and then I get a commission on whatever you ordered.

      Delete
  4. "We like to think that our Supreme Overlords will loot the economy and move on as always in the past, but if the economy is global, how does that happen?"

    Have a look at into Joseph Farrell and Catherine Austin Fitts' work on "Breakaway Civilizations" for a possible answer to that question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I love Farrell. I probably have a good third-half of his books. I enjoy how he presents multi-layered arguments. That said, he is crazier than a crap house rat.

      Delete
    2. Agreed about Farrell. Fitts, on the other hand, seems to be pretty well squared away in the analytical/reasoning department.

      Delete
    3. Oh, it is a Beautiful Mind. And I think he purposely picked a field with a lot of disposable income AND one the powers that be left him alone un-harassed. So he is laughing all the way to the bank. And he does seem to have great fun with most of his subjects.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED