Sunday, March 31, 2019

free speech


FREE SPEECH
The recent news was that Trump just signed an executive order threatening funding to colleges that didn’t allow free speech.  Was this a good thing?  Sure, why not?  After twenty years of ever more draconian Orwellian censorship hiding behind racism and snowflake feelings, it is about time someone did something, anything, to reign in the asswhores.  And I’ll admit, this is the first time I felt kindly towards Trump.  Never a fan, although thankful he was there instead of Polly Pantsuit Alzheimer’s Annie, I still think he at last did something I can point to positively.
*
Having said that, never mistake my faint praise for a mistake on my part not condoning the present system.  The politics we have, and have had for a very long time, are NOT the Republic great, great grandpappy might have heard tales about from his great grandpappy.  We haven’t been anything other than an east coast blue blood Puritan elite run federal government run empire for a very long time.  I am not a purist who thinks all of that is bad.  The economy we grew up watching implode was paid for in blood by Southerners and Little Brown People. 
*
I’m more pissed my ethnic group is no longer plugged into the profit center than I am that yesteryears victims ever happened.  I don’t care that indigs were slaughtered or that Arab babies are starving and bombed.  I only care that I might be starved and bombed, which is where my displeasure at our government stems.  But like all persecuted groups justifying revenge, I use injustice selectively to bolster my case.  Hey, welcome to human nature.  Glad you could join us.  Everyone always justifies screwing other people.  That doesn’t mean I excuse the Statists for screwing me economically, or that I like the liberal types.
*
They are entirely welcome to the decaying corpse of empire.  I won’t fight them for that.  Why would I?  I might be old and heading into the final stretch, but I’m not going to embrace the Grim Reaper before my time.  Let them have the empty prize.  I’ll use their empty promissory notes gladly, but I know they aren’t worth fighting over.  So, while I get upset about one injustice or another, I honestly know deep down it simply doesn’t matter.  The system is on autopilot to impact the side of the mountain.  All else is theatre.
*
Trump is a Democrat with orange hair wearing a Republican Lite coat to fool the patsies.  We wanted No More Business As Usual, so we elected a rich elite clown.  That should work out just as planned, yes?  You will ONLY get system operators.  Meat puppets.  No one with money and power gives it up.  They simply don’t.  Perhaps a rich guy has all the hookers and blow he can ever use, and retires.  But they don’t give it up to benefit others.  Like the 90%.  To expect anything else from Trump is Full Retard Moronic.
*
So, I have to ask myself, Trump being himself, WHY would he crack down on college Politically Correct Censorship?  If nothing is as it seems, what secrets lie beneath as the real motivation?  How would silencing the propagandists training centers help the current system?  Because you know this isn’t about actually restoring the Bill Of Rights, not while Forrest Trump is busy supporting bump stock bans and No Due Process Gun Confiscation Red Flag Laws.  Not to mention, how about that whole “no changes, indefinite detention” deal?  Trump doesn’t care about our natural rights, only his hookers and blow.
*
Keep in mind I’m in the early stages of trying to figure out this whole “ulterior motive” thing.  What initially came to mind was that as colleges financially disintegrate, this is camouflage for this process.  Why suddenly after two years care about censorship?  Why now, as colleges are cutting back, bankrupting and merging?  And by the way, it isn’t because Deplorables are boycotting them over the out of control Political Correctness.  The schools don’t WANT Deplorables there, since college is a gateway tax to any job over minimum wage, and sometimes for those jobs too.  The PC statists want 100% White Male Unemployment.
*
No, my fine feathered minions, colleges are in trouble for the same reason the majority of the student loan debt of $1.5 trillion ( insert Doctor Evil inflection of the “trillion” ) is getting to be unserviceable.  There are no jobs for the graduates, so even the most retarded prospective students realize college is certainly NOT the meal ticket it once was.  The pendulum is swinging towards colleges returning to the pre-1945 GI Bill era where only the rich can afford to send their kids to college.  There is an oversupply of schools, and a shrinking pool of suckers.
*
Is this whole Free Speech executive order a way to make it appear financially troubled colleges are closing ONLY because the Feds are meanies and won’t allow the PC Brigades unsupervised federal funds?  You know what they will say, this is a racist attack by Trump, evil Hitlerian.  They will refuse to comply, the Feds cut back on funding, which it desperately needs to pay the increased interest to the banks for the deficit, and the schools use that as an excuse to close its doors ( at which point, they dust off the “a Negro mind is a terrible thing to waste” ad campaign ).
*
Now, the obvious follow up question is, why do the schools need an excuse?  That I am not as sure about.  My guess is that this is where a few rich guys are going to make a butt ton of money.  Perhaps they shorted stock?  Perhaps college endowment funds are involved in a large amount of derivatives?  We can guess that there are always a few Goldman Saks operatives fixing to makes gabazillions of dollars off of imploding entire country’s economies or industries ( housing, Greece ). 
*
Why should the education industry be any different?  This is exactly what stripping the walls of copper pipe look like.  A few oligarchs destroy entire sections of the economy to get even richer.  After all, they need operating capital to move over to the next ripe plum.  There actually isn’t one of those presently ( Switzerland is just a suburb for the rich, not an economy worth plundering.  China is not under control of the “R” Families ).  Perhaps they know to park their wealth and wait the inevitable civilization collapse.  Haven’t they done so since the 1970’s?  Who funded The Club Of Rome?
*
No, I’m not sure it was the elite.  It could have been.  I’m of two minds.  I think bankers are just as stupid as anyone else, horse blinders covering all but their specialty.  They think money alone will save them.  On the other hand, the elites through the ages know how to spare themselves from their own short term profit decisions.  Not that any of that matters, except that I wouldn’t use this as an excuse to think Trump cares about you or me.  He is a corporate type and a politician.  Only lies flow, not good intentions.
( .Y. )
( today's related Amazon link click here )
*
note: DKD, got your snail mail.  The CD went out yesterday.  Thank you for the order and generous donation ( e-mail me when you get it so I can throw away your address.  I won't keep your e-mail address either.  Probably pointless, but my contribution to security ).
*
note: thanks to a minion for pointing out that verses are for songs, but versus is me against the world.  And, I STILL keep using the wrong word.  Apologies.  I really am trying to be a native born English speaker.
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon links here ( or from http://bisonprepper.com/2.html or www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). Or PayPal www.paypal.me/jimd303 

*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods ( I get 4% of the Amazon sale, so you need to buy $25 worth for me to get my $1 ) or mail me some cash/check/money order or buy a book ( web site for free books, Amazon to pay just as a donation vehicle ).
*** My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184 ***E-Mail me if you want your name added to the weekly e-newsletter subscriber list.
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

13 comments:

  1. Good work Jim. Your inclusion of the "Statist" term is working well within the description of the actions by those rat bastards. Roll with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem to be a far better term. No need to define "commie" or "left" with all the addendum.

      Delete
  2. Jim, good pointers you are highlighting here. I think Mr. Trump has inserted himself and a follow on power projection into the collegiate management fray as a seed laying campaign. I would also as well be all macro control freak up their asses at elementary and college levels of schools. By using federal funding and the already in place control mechanisms, a top down regimentated curriculum can be inculcated to produce near perfect loyal citizenry. The whiplash reactionary return from progressive liberalism back towards conservative values (true old school version, not r.i.n.o soft serve) will cause a very hard version of the culture wars, such as red china, etc. experienced. Expect in a few years students tarring and feathering professors at frat parties for being douchebags on "their" tuition dimes during "their" classes. If the economy and systems still limp along as is this is all ground game work for Barron Trump (who is growing up in this hot mess country, and certainly seeing and hearing it all) to kick the door in and take over all hardcore like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you are correct, about a swing back to the right, I don't see how it happens while the bankers/globalists are in charge.

      Delete
  3. Yep. Jim, I think there will be a change from default "citizen" automatic at birth to an earned meritocracy based granting. Since the globalist and statist have screwed the pooch on migration etc. It is no longer feasible for a (solid) standing nation to give citizenry rights and benefits as easy as spreading oleo all over the morning toast. This citizen right and benefit accrual package will only be obtained and earned by a person through service to the nation state, or an established working and educational background. Those old days of yammering about being an American from birth (or immigrating cause they can't cut the muster back home) are shortly over. This action is a fifth column counter move to wrest control of academia back away from statist and globalist Cabal influencing. Too bad it may be too little and too late for most Minionites to see it possibly bear fruit. Stay on your own paths anyway, continue with your own secret prep programs irregardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They'll just pass a zillion more laws and help their lawyer kids out.

    2:48

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, they themselves cannot keep track of the first zillion. :(

      Delete
  5. We need to start a "crackers for college" charity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just in:
    Sunday edition, front page, above the fold:
    University Of Oregon in Eugene Oregon fUSA announced they are bankrupt. Firings, closings, reductions. Pearl clutchings!

    Apparently, the staff no longer attracts the younger set.
    Apparently, the staff is mostly motley old Caucasian folk.
    Correlation?

    [motley == different from 'us']

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Classic! That is my bitch sisters PC alma mater. Got a real creepy vibe from that place when I visited her on my way back from the military. And that was mid-80's.

      Delete
    2. Which newspaper? Just did an internet search and could not find anything about that in any online source.

      Delete
  7. I like your writing style - you get to the heart of the matter, dishing up raw truth, no sugar coating ... so refreshing in this insane, PC society.

    Yes, college degree these days is worth warm spot. I encourage youngsters to learn a trade, so they can have an actually useful, productive job. Few are interested, for various reasons. One such reason is it requires a long investment of time and effort. Nothing worthwhile comes easy, but many youth want instant gratification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure they are not interested in the long investment? My son did four years JROTC, four in the Crotch and another two in college and part time gigs, all to get into a career. My daughter went over six years of college working several jobs while studying. I told them to avoid college, or at least the debt. Was I wrong? Hard to say. Of course, I think they are exceptional. But I'm prejudiced. Yet, are they really the top of the heap in discipline and drive? They just want the old average middle class wages. They were not shooting for any top level position. So I'm wondering if they weren't pretty average. They sure live on their phones like they are :) Not saying you are wrong, just wondering if we don't suffer from the usual old fart bias. At the minimum, we are biased towards worse case scenario-so you have to admit the other is likely.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED