Friday, May 11, 2018

poor man enclave


POOR MAN ENCLAVE
*
note: free book, a pre-PA https://amzn.to/2wz3FhX .  Free humorous zombies https://amzn.to/2I7ZFud .  Another free PA https://amzn.to/2rzBiu8 .  Another https://amzn.to/2rB7DRg .  Another https://amzn.to/2KSe2QM .  Get your weekend reading material now!
*
note: dear mystery minion.  Thank you for the care package of storage food.  Insanely generous, yo!  Geez, I hope we didn't discuss it and then it slipped my mind.  I don't care for that aspect of getting old.  Regardless, unbelievably cool of you.
*
I would like to explore whether or not there are really all that many preppers, and do so from another perspective.  I think that while many people think they are preppers, really they are just justifying the need for a poor white boys enclave.  In this country, race has been a swear word for fifty years ( it was introduced later into Europe so that the Muzzies could safely colonize, Brown Shirts for the bankers ).  White Boys have been defensively denying they are racists the whole time, and it makes for some amusing behavior.  Such as when they claim the move to the suburbs was for a better education for their kids.

*

Well, sure, the better funded schools teach a quality forth grade education in only twelve years, rather than a mere second grade one, but it would be cheaper to send your kid to private school than it would be to pay the stiff increase in real estate costs ( which include the tax for the school already included into the cost.  The huge yearly taxes just cover the salaries and the local government vig, not the building ).  No, what necessitated the move was fear of Other Colored.  And I’m not arguing with that logic.  I’m just pointing out how we are so afraid of being labeled a racist we have to convolute ourselves with these verbal gymnastics.

*

People are tribal.  A lot of times, but not always, color is a mark of a tribe.  Such as when glorious Black folk appropriately confiscate evil White folks farms ( that was sarcasm, by the way ).  There tribal markers are definitely based on color, because even a communist White boy doesn’t get to keep his land.  A tribe can be religious, such as when the glorious Jews take all the evil Muzzy’s land.  Yes, more sarcasm.  I love when it isn’t racist as long as you are on the side of the Takers.  But that is just propaganda by the conquerors, isn’t it?

*

Americans MUST open their borders ( I wonder how many miles of wall could have been built if we hadn’t wasted 70 some odd cruise missiles shooting up empty targets in Syria, in just ONE strike?  Forrest Trump obviously doesn’t actually want a wall ).  It is good for the elite.  Profits must be made, and it has nothing to do with funding Social Security ( the first lie justifying immigration.  The current lie is “diversity”.  Sometimes they throw in “safe space for the prosecuted” ).  If racism is an automatic label for any White, no one can say boo over immigration.  The cheap labor and consumer masses must flow.

*

In 1950, the US was 90% White, and even then minorities were causing problems.  In 2000, it was only 75%.  But those baby machines finally reached exponential rates, and in 2018 Whites were down to 60%.  Ironically, one of the main reasons White reproduction fell so heavily was because of White Flight to the suburbs, in an effort to avoid the Other Colors.  They spent all their money there, rather than on having kids ( or, enough of them, anyway ).  Out breeding the competition isn’t racist, it is how groups have survived since the onset of the Agriculture Revolution.  And Whites lost the race.  Over.  Done.  Fork.

*

But of course, no one gives in to a trend.  Everyone fights it on an individual basis.  Just look at falling wages and the fight against that.  Some folks embrace genteel poverty, others stay in debt, some work two jobs or work for the evil gov for artificially high wages, and etcetera.  The answer avoiding Other Colors ( which is just Other Tribes-I’m making no judgment on superiority or moral justification, which is the mistake most folks make whenever they are brave enough to discuss race.  It gets tiring wading through the supposed higher IQ arguments or cultural superiority arguments, all of which were old hat back with the Victorians.  Why must you justify hating OTHER tribes, regardless of their color? ) used to be the suburbs.  Now, wages have fallen too much.

*

A new answer might well be rural colonialization.  The suburbs are no longer affordable, so go deeper into rural areas where fewer minorities reside.  And then call it self-sufficiency or preparing so you cannot possibly be thought of as a racist.  Might this not explain both preppers laughable preparations AND the lack of operational security?  They aren’t actually worried about the apocalypse, but about the real threat right now, rather than in the future, of Other Color ( both crime-wise and job threat wise ).  They WANT others to know they are preppers so as not to be thought as racists.

*

Now, obviously this is too simplistic.  I don’t mean to imply all preppers are racist bigots.  I’m not trying to apply the northern Idaho myth country-wide.  I’m suggesting that in many cases, perhaps preppers embraced the life out of self preservation to a problem they are not allowed to consciously admit even exists.  If most preppers are damaged goods psychologically, and prep to avoid a repeat of their previous trauma, why is it unreasonable to assume other subconscious motivations other than fear of losing control can’t be applicable?

*

White Flight is real.  It has been reality ever since Blacks were slipped lose of their social bonds and allowed to live and riot where they pleased, and were even rewarded for it.  Fifty years and it isn’t going away.  But you’ll never meet a banker that doesn’t trade on human misery, and the suburbs have been priced out of the market of White males ( not only priced beyond the pale, but a lot of White males are even denied employment so as to never attain the prize ).  Where is left to escape to?  You can’t even escape to former White areas, as the Mexicans are usually at a minimum concentration of a quarter of the population anywhere and everywhere.  Less troublesome than Blacks, until they reach majority rule and then their attitude goes from subservient to far less pleasant.

*

Off grid is a pretty darn good indicator that you’ll escape most minorities.  Some folks gay it up by claiming the rural area is God’s chosen spot, but forget that-that is only the squabbles of the chosen leaders proclaiming their area is the best rural land to flee to, and barely ever has anything to do with the merits of that land during an apocalypse.  It is more roosters crowing for dominance.   The main claim to fame is that you are there, not because you are racist but because you are joined by fellow members of your culture.  It isn’t because crime is much lower than the ghetto cities.  Crackheads see to that.  But at least you have returned to your cultural norm.

*

Ignorant Quislings will point quivering fingers at you and loudly insist you are a racist mofo for refusing to stay in the sanctuary city paying taxes, but I submit to you that if rich folk can live in their White enclaves, the poor Whites deserve the same consideration.

END ( today's related link https://amzn.to/2HXhWGv )
 

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page ( or from www.bisonbulk.blogspot.com ). ***You can make donations or book purchases through PayPal ( www.paypal.me/jimd303 )
*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods or buy a book. If you don't do Kindle, send me the money and I'll e-mail it to you in a PDF file.  If you donated, you may request books no charge.   My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

 

23 comments:

  1. No doubt true for some, but not for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Course, you could say that about anything.

      Delete
    2. Most of the racists in North Idaho live around Hayden lake. Surrounded by Native American Nez Perce indians lol ! My niece in fact lives in Laipwei on the Rez. And she's about as white , as one can get ! Of course she married into the "Tribe" so to speak... Raised three children there and two of them going to college now. Not your typical image that media portrays of the native American family eh. He has a drywall business and she works in IT. Also dissproving your claim that North Idaho has no employment eh ? Though if a non native (pardon the pun) were to move into that same area. They'd best have come to retire and never going to be accepted as a local either...

      Delete
    3. I view Idaho outside the cities as akin to north California. Insane real estate prices and for all intents and purposes no jobs. Of course you can find a job on the good old boy network. But that doesn't help some damn fool going up there and paying the prices they want for property. I imagine it is that way in a lot of places.

      Delete
  2. Correct thesis Jim. I like to term the thought process and it's planning and actions as "multi-dimensional" prepping. Yes, in a written listing a top tier reason of flight from urban/suburban areas is a "justifable" avoidance of other tribes.(high on my list!) This is linked to other problems associated with out of control/collapsing society. I am learning in my planning there is trade offs and sacrifices in exchanging my life long city/suburb living with going guerilla-rural, but what is a higher survivability probability is the item that gets an asterick-*, margin notation in its consideration or boost in point system scoring. Trading off lack of running water and flush toilets, in exchange for reducing a high risk of stabbing-shooting-robbery is a net-even exchange in prepper math.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I would submit to you that most woman folk would rather face the prospect of stabbing over no running water. Not looking perfect is akin to a death sentence, every morning, whereas the odds of getting stabbed are lower :)

      Delete
  3. People do suck, terribly. And they are so damn needy. Hermitage is the only answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jim. Just out of curiosity, how many watts total, of solar panels were you running?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, before the panels were stolen :) 70 watts. I bought them when they were $100 for 15 watt panels, running just one LED light at 5 watts and a year later a 7 watt TV 2 hours a night. The next panel was three years later, going from 30 watt total to 45. That addition was $4 a watt verses the initial $6.50. A year later I almost doubled that with an additional 30 watt panel which was $3.25 a watt. With the last panel I was able to now write an hour a day at home. This got me through each winter even with clouds and limited sun. Using just one batt I wanted almost every single day to recharge the system. My rule of thumb is one hours capacity equals one days total use. I generally only used 60 or 65 watts total ( most days I was writing in sunlight as I was half work days by then ) and had 70 watts of panels. Six hours of light, two hours of TV, one hour on the netbook computer. Running the hair clippers five minutes once a week. That was it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I was just curious because I think I’m going to bite the bullet and get some here real soon, and was wondering how much you got by on a day. I understand of course that you have to do the math to determine your daily requirements, but past a certain point, it becomes impractical to buy what you ideally need (unless you’re rich) and you have to compromise.

      All that I originally wanted was enough to run a notebook computer (40 watts) a small AC/DC cooler (48 watts) and perhaps a few random lights and a DC fan. I’ve decided to nix the cooler, because that sucker alone would be drawing around half of the power in watts for the panels that I had planned on getting. The notebook draws a lot too, but I’m not ready to cover my digital footprints just yet.

      I was originally planning on just a 100 watts, then 200 watts, but I think that I’m back down to 80 or a 100 again. I’d really prefer one of those portable fold out panels, and the main reason for this is due to what happened to you; theft. I want something that I can fold up and take with me when I go to town.

      This is what I’m considering:

      DOKIO 80 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline foldable Solar Panel with Inverter Charge Controller, $120.00. The price of this one works the best for me, so if 80 watts will work for me, I’d prefer to get this one.

      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748GKHZ8/?coliid=I46D7XQMH1666&colid=2P9H5MHEI5D99&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

      DOKIO 100w(50x2) 12v Monocrystalline Foldable solar panel. $190. A little steep for me, but I’d consider it. Two 50 watt panels, so there’s some redundancy there. But it’s an extra $70 for 20 more watts.

      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074G1P2X5/?coliid=I1UBAWLW8GEJVW&colid=2P9H5MHEI5D99&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

      Delete
    3. I'm probably paranoid about "one hours panels for what I use in a day", but the winters tend to stay cloudy here and I really wanted to stay on just one battery since they rarely last over two or three years ( but they are crap Wally marine batts ). In theory you could go up to one quarter use ( one quarter in panels for what you use daily total ). If you have three batteries and get no sun for a week, you've used 2,000 watts ( assuming four times 80 watts per day ). Three batts at 600 amp hours give you a 900 watt safe discharge, double that if you discharge below the half way mark ( which is the ideal limit ). But of course, you'll get some charge even in overcast with the mono panels, and you can cut use after the second or third day. That is still pushing things however. If you are looking at a week of overcast I'd probably max out my daily use at two times the panel capacity. Not knowing your climate, I can't say for sure. That was just MY climate which gave me max performance for my formula. I will add though that redundancy is mandatory with Chinese goods, the need to mail order them, and living out of town. Either have another locked up 80 or spend the extra for the double panel. My first three panels I had one crap out on me within a year or so, reason unknown. The other two were still good a decade later. You just can't tell. Good to discuss this, I was getting rusty on my memory with this stuff.

      Delete
    4. I was actually thinking the same exact thing with regards to the batteries, and only planned on purchasing one, since as you say, they’re only good for a few years, and I would hate to have to buy multiples at a time. So I guess for the purposes of this discussion, we are limiting our power needs to what one battery can practically provide. And from what I’ve gathered, you’re not supposed to let them drop below 50%. So as a sample, a 75 amp hour deep cycle converts to 900 watt hours (Voltage x current=P) divided x 2 = 450 watt hours. So if I figured it out correctly, that would run my little 40 watt notebook alone for over 11 hours. Of course in full sun, I would charging simultaneously, so if I had, say a 100 watts of panels, then I would be using 50 watts (I just rounded up from 40 watts) and would be topping off my battery at the same time. At least if my logic is correct here? But that’s an extreme example, as I would never be on the computer 11 hours straight. So I’m thinking that a 100 watts should be plenty, so maybe I’ll get the dual 50 set up.

      Location is northern Kalifornia not too far from the Sierra’s, and Ryndon Nevada (Elko minion).

      Delete
    5. You seem to have it pretty well figured out. But, hey, it isn't rocket science. Be well.

      Delete
    6. James and interested readers, Please check out this organization's site: Leaves for Life. There is a downloadable version of one of their books: 21st Century Greens. Chapter One is definitely worth reading as it gives a pretty concise history and overview of our current food production system.
      The bulk of the book has ideas for supplementing a diet of cheap basics (wheat, rice, corn) with leaf crops supplying vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, etc for better nutrition.
      Some of these leaf crops are familiar annuals such as beet greens and kale. But there are many others most people would not know to exploit: sweet potato and cowpea leaves, perennials such as Chaya the tree spinach of the Mayans and others.
      I know you have a dim view of gardening being "The Answer" to future famine. And I tend to agree. But as a supplement to stockpiled food to increase nutrition and health, it is worth looking at.
      S. In Fla.

      Delete
    7. You are correct. Definitely good info to have. Hell, I have plenty of gardening books even though I don't think I'll ever use them. "How to grow more vegetables than you ever thought possible" ( the French Intensive method ) and similar. Better to have than not.

      Delete
    8. About the notebook : check what functions can be substituted by a smartphone (watching movies, writing short texts etc.) or a tablet.

      It is worth investingating the difference in power consumption. Old smartphones tend to become cheap (get an Android one thought, Apple products are not meant to be survivalist-friendy ;)

      Delete
    9. Kind of funny-ten years ago a 60 watt notebook was wonderfully energy efficient. Then 30 watt netbook replaced that. Now a 3 watt phone can do most everything. Good point.

      Delete
    10. Elko minion here. For the sake of brevity in my initial post, I left out that I also have a 4G Android tablet. So anywhere that I go where I can get cell service, I’ll have connectivity. It’s been a while, but the last time I checked using the AT&T coverage map, it showed 4G coverage on my remote Elko county parcel. But of course there will be no way of knowing for certain until I get out there.

      I placed that order for the panels and a few other things by the way. It was a decent order, but best that I can tell, there isn’t much of a commission, therefore not much help to you I suppose. I think that it wouldn’t hurt Mr Bezosstein much to up the commission just a tad, the cheap bastard!

      Delete
    11. Granted, the commission dropped from 6% to 4% as soon as I went full time writing, almost as if it was personal :), but at least the commission is still being paid! And don't worry, it is yours and everyone else's decent orders that keeps me in writing income. Love ya all long time!

      Delete
  5. "one battery since they rarely last over two or three years ( but they are crap Wally marine batts )." I have put in many small solar electric systems in Central Am. There are some really good batteries that last for years but cost like a new pickup. The best value for money that I have found are using 2 six volt golf cart batteries,or 4 or 6 ect. These are built for constant discharge and hold up better. Based on my experience I would never use a marine battery.
    There is a ton of info online but my rule of thumb is don't have a system that discharges you battery bank more that 40% most days. Then try not to use it until it is fully charged. Your battery bank will last much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, keep living you, will be off grid. No matter where you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've felt the real collapse has been imminent for a few years now, but it is still a race between old age and the apocalypse. I don't see myself living much past another ten or twelve years or so ( anything past that is expensive and depends of competent medico's-so, basically I'm hosed ). Who "wins"? Do I die before the apocalypse?

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED