Friday, March 9, 2018

shake the tree


SHAKE THE TREE
*
note: come on, people!  Call me out on my BS.  There was a comments exchange not too far back where the slow DMV service was mentioned in the movie Zootopia.  I went off on a rant about the non-actor whore in Zoolander.  I just saw a short video on the scene from the cartoon and realized my mistake.  Did someone call me on it? 
*
note: okay, I'm convinced I'll try again with the bonus material web site.  No short crap, just regular articles.  See what you think and let me know. https://bisonbonus.blogspot.com/
*
I’ve never been a huge fan of Stephen Kings apocalypse fiction.  It blows, frankly.  The Stand?  Please.  The first chapter with the Air Force policeman was cool.  After that it blew.  Cell?  Great premise with a terrible story.  As bad as the movie was the book wasn’t much better.  Under The Dome?  Putrid swill.  Of course, yes, the worst book by King is better than the best book by James Patterson even with a full refund check tucked inside ( I don’t think I’m too harsh wishing Jim would die already and spare us his oxygen wasting presence ).  And I know the problem is partially my fault, for always having great expectations from King when he offered another apocalypse book, even knowing better.

*

Now, take Stephen King and add in Spielberg.  That bastard wasn’t bad enough offering crap movies, he had to show us his tribal ass by showcasing the evil Nazi myth.  But as I never had any expectations from his movies that really didn’t bother me all that much.  Until I started watching the TV series on Amazon Prime based on the book “Under The Dome”.  That is some lame ass first year cinema student sloppy celluloid.   It is so bad it is cringe worthy.  But, what the heck, I’m watching it since it is free.  It never hurts to expose the NOL to more apocalypse.

*

A bit into the second season, a nice little high school teacher, you know-the types we are supposed to lump in with real civil servants like firefighters, is getting concerned that the food will run out in something like two weeks.  She is the only one not swallowing the Hopium like it’s a gallon of warm jizz on prom night.  So she talks the town tyrant Big Jim into introducing Pig Flu to reduce population quickly, before famine.  Of course, she chickens out.  She says it’s because the flu mutated into something far too powerful, but I personally think she saw a baby and her Bitches hormones kicked in and she got all weepy.

*

I’ll return to that in a moment.  But first, as she was talking Big Jim into accepting the idea, she told him a little tale.  I don’t know if this is actually true, as the story is chockablock full of inaccuracies and plain lies, but even if not it is still a neat tale.  In Borneo there was/is a tribe that has a ritual called “shaking the tree”.  All the old and sick, the “useless eaters”, are placed up in a tree and the tree is shaken and whoever falls out ( whoever doesn’t have the strength to hold on ), doesn’t get fed through the next year when they shake that tree again. 

*

I’m sure the writers just wanted a “pimped up” version of the ice flow Eskimos or the out in the blizzard Plains Indians tale of trimming resource consumers.  Or, more likely, Spielberg, being a meat puppet for the elite, is just doing his part to plant the seed in folks minds.  As soon as anything occurs to hint at a real life Shaking The Tree ( say, Food Stamps are down with the grid, even for a short while ), those idiots who thought this turd was a good show will remember the warning and start rioting and killing Whitey.  Isn’t that what these fools want?  Social unrest.

*

( as a quick aside, let’s do some math. Don’t worry, this is like forth grade level.  Whites are 63% of the US population.  Females are empowered and encouraged to hate and turn rabid on males.  Female Whites are hence part of the PC Princess Brigade.  White males are therefore only 32% of the population of traditionals.  Hmmm.  Just about the number of estimated gun owners.  Do you think we might have a reason to think we are a minority, surrounded and threatened? )

*

Of course, this naturally asks the question, do Blacks watch the show?  There is always one Strong And Fearless Minority Female character at any one time, but I would think that is just the PC allotment required for financing rather than some bizarre hope Blacks will stop watching the dozens of made for Black crap on Netflix.  See?  I told you-Netflix is the Po’ Boy Cable.

*

Yes, I used to be a lot more relaxed about the race issue.  To me it was just another hot button propaganda gimmick.  I’m a bit more nervous about the whole thing now, given the ghetto track record of insurgency combat.  I’m old enough that the Mau-Mauing in former White African colonies isn’t too ancient of history.  But, neither here nor there.  Perhaps the propaganda reason wasn’t to incite riots, but to plant the meme of “we are all equal, so no shaking the tree!  Fracking oil will save the day ( or similar fairy tale like Musk shipping food from a terra-formed Mars ).

*

It’s exhausting work figuring out if the elite are complete dumb asses or are diabolically clever.  I haven’t watched any episode past the point the teacher chickens out and doesn’t spread the infection ( and I don’t remember anything from when I read the book ), but it will probably be quickly forgotten for some other cheesy drama the show is proven itself infamous for.  Half way through the entire show before they introduce a real collapse issue.  I liked that not only was only one person in town aware of the issue, the only rational one, but that nobody else was giving a crap except to wait and panic like they have so far over everything else.

*

Which, bringing it up, occurs to me to perhaps be a better example of a collapse issue brought up by the show.  They do show how nobody is prepared for anything, but it is rather subtle.  It is just so friggin irritating the lowest common denominator production values the thing has.  Christ, most of the female characters not shown as sluts are moon baying, chewing off your arm in the morning butt spewing ugly.  Hell, yes, I’d bonk the disease ridden skank before I plowed any of these other fugly bitches!  Bow-wow!  I’m surprised they haven’t introduce more than one fat bitch we are supposed to sport a rager over, just to teach us more Happy PC Lessons that fat shaming is bad.

*

Now, I do not buy the tinfoil hat theory that the elite are planning to kill all of us off in a version of Shaking The Tree.  If you look at what I believe is a manmade disease, AIDS, and the altered vaccines ( at the very least in Africa if not here ), and add in famine from overpopulation and a lot of war, all that we’ve seen in Africa is a decrease in the increase of the population growth.  It obviously isn’t all that easy to engineer a die-off.  To me, the conspiracy has as much validity as contrails or Agenda 51 ( I know it is “21”, but I accidentally wrote the higher number once and when it looked “off” I researched and found the right number, but not before I was amused at my subconscious substitution.  You know, AREA 51 ).

*

It is still amusing this has made it into pop culture.  Sort of.  If you have Amazon Prime, it is season 2, episode 4.

END ( today's related link http://amzn.to/2GZYfwz )
 
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. ***You can make donations or book purchases through PayPal ( www.paypal.me/jimd303 )
*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods or buy a book. If you don't do Kindle, send me a buck and I'll e-mail it to you in a PDF file.  If you donated, you may request books no charge.   My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.***my Bonus Material blog*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

 

7 comments:

  1. Well, you know how it is. Bitches. They civilize you. The NOL won't move out until the apocalypse. The last one had no choice since she didn't work. This one is financially independent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is in relation to the Bison Bonus site. I didn't realize it even existed until you mentioned it earlier in the week (I must have missed your previous announcements). You just posted two good articles there (yesterday and today). From my perspective only, it seems you're doing the same thing you did when you first left the food bank, doubling up on your writing. Personally, I don't have the time to double my reading time for one site. Also, wouldn't it make you run out of ideas faster? I'd prefer to see all your material on one site. My opinion only, feel free to ignore it.
    Peace out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you are correct. Same problem as last year. But what I decided, after trying other things the first few days, was just posting book chapters. If you didn't have time to read the books, you now won't miss anything if you skip the bonus site. Still not sure if I'm choosing the correct course, but if nothing else I'll get more readers for the books. I hope this won't disappoint those buying them. Hopefully they will keep supporting me that way.

      Delete
  3. Call you out on your B.S?????

    Hah!

    Remember what I said about diarrhea of the mouth?

    If you want to put your head up there then go ahead.

    I will just stand back so I don't get splattered when it comes out.

    YKW
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, call out on BS. I didn't say I wouldn't have a good excuse for it. Now, as for your complaint, to elaborate, I want you to think about all the other comparable sites. Think about one of the shortest ones. Rawles. Think about all his imitators. All of the sites, or very near. What do none of them have? Length. Sure, not every day do I hit one out of the park. On VERY rare occasions I might have a section continuing a SMIDGE too long as an off subject commandeered my attention whilst writing and you MIGHT have been subjected to a mere FEW seconds of extra glorious detail. That is the price you pay for detail. You are welcome, I'll be looking for your humbled presence next time.

      Delete
  4. Look, I don't mind long if it is interesting or somewhat relevant to the idea you are trying to present.

    Too many times you are rambling off down some dirt road to nowhere.

    I start to read your articles then I switch to skimming and finally just give it up when I see you are going nowhere.

    I know you can't come up with great ideas every time. When you do, it appears that neither you nor your readers understand the great idea in your article.

    YKW
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right, I have a hard time judging my good or bad. Most times I think I did great and it is met by deafening silence. Other times I thought it sucked and there is wild applause. It is enough to confuse even one with perfect hair.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED