Thursday, March 8, 2018

fear and stupidity 2 of 2


FEAR AND STUPIDITY 2
*

Note: I have a lot to note today
*I’m going to give up on the bonus material site.  I’m not enjoying it and less than ten percent of you are even taking a look.  I thought I had burned out on writing books, but now I’m looking forward to picking that back up.

*Neil, I got your gift card.  Most excellent.  After pondering how to use it ( I don’t drink adult beverages or need drugs ), I had a flash of pure brilliance.  I’ll buy all storage foods and do an article on it.  Thank you!

*Steve, I got your care package and was blown away.  Money, thank you-need to keep eating.  The book I already had, but that was it.  Everything else in the box I needed/wanted and was happily received.  Leather tools and books, old survival mags, wool!  I was tickled pink-thanks much, brother
*Previously, the top Amazon ad had always been a book I've ordered.  If it sucked, at least I had put my money where my mouth was.  The other two down the side were related to that title somehow ( "customers who ordered X also ordered...).  I'm going to continue listed my ordered books on the right side, but on the top above the article I'm going to start listing prepper gear.  I can't vouch for any of it, although I'll try for higher customer rated items.  I have ten categories I'll cycle through.  Reloading, camping, wool, LED's, cooking, solar, knives, military, tools and gun accessories.  What am I missing?  Any suggestions?
*
Okay, we continue with why gun owners might actually grow a nutsack to go along with their chest beating and macho posturing.  Hey, I’ll be the first to admit I’m not going to boldly go forth and fight for my Constitutional rights.  I don’t see any need to make myself a target or pretend I’m anything other than what I am.  You can call me yellow or a pussy or an unmanly man, but I’ll lie to your face and try to get along with you, and THEN later ambush your ass to get my revenge.  I’m not standing toe to toe and fighting someone for honor or duty or country.  That kind of crap is reserved for honorable people, and I don’t see very many of those around me.

*

That is a consequence of individuality.  Everyone is out for themselves and selfish, so I refuse to extend to them a courtesy they wouldn’t return.  I know all the arguments.  You must act heroic even if those around you don’t, etc.  Ah, no.  These humpers are not of my tribe and are owed nothing.  No consideration.  Not even the sweat from under my balls as they die of thirst.  So, forget all that sheepdog, guardian of the weak nonsense.  You ain’t family or tribe?  Die, already, with my blessing.  Hey, we are looking at a 99% die-off.  Triage NOW, so you don’t confuse yourself later.

*

Anyway, not sure why we went off on that tangent.  Right, false bravado.  Okay, so why might gun owners fight this time when every other time they shuffled their feet and at least had the decency to look slightly embarrassed and back up a bit and draw a new line in the sand?  Because of the Left.  And by left, I mean the multiculturalists as personified by the last eight years of social engineering ( bitches belong in combat, don’t use the English language to describe one’s sexual orientation, all men are created equal unless they are White, Get Out Of Jail Free cards for militant Blacks, no prosecution of minorities to keep crime statistics favorable to the paradigm, etc. ).

*

The Left were so successful pushing their agenda that it was no longer a culture clash.  It was no longer about one group from the safety of their sanctuary cities trying to poison the entire rest of the country where all the normal people moved to.  It actually became an all out war, as the left successfully gave carte blanc to attack Whites.  It is one thing to financially emasculate White males through the courts, enabling White females to destroy her family for an extra paycheck.  Hey, you might too.  Half the old paycheck and you don’t have to sleep with him ever again?  You went from controlling two paychecks to two and a half, no small consideration when your only other choice to retain purchasing power is debt.

*

You can simper and whine all you want about how bitches are all super nurturers, and only care about their spawn, but I’ve seen too much to convince me that this is the case except in times of surplus.  In a contraction, most females mistreat their own children just as poorly as they do other people.  I’ll save that argument for another day.  Suffice it to say now that the financial war was bad enough.  We lost it, of course, now being held responsible for providing for children proven to be from another sperm donor, but that is ancient history.  What happened recently was that the war went from financial to actual combative.

*

What was proven, BY EXAMPLE, time and again, was that the White middle class was a target.  It is open season on them from law enforcement, from enabled Blacks, from Muslims, from fellow Whites affected by the new MK-Ultra, not merely financially this time but an unhidden desire to actually kill Whites.  Those Whites not apologizing for their skin color were harassed and even attacked and those Blacks who openly called for killing Whitey were applauded and encouraged.  Now, I don’t know about where you come from, but around these parts if the government goes all Turner Diary and pays and arms Blacks to kill Whites, we call that open season on our asses. 

*

I would stipulate that this was the exact reason that gun sales exploded during Obammy.  NOT because he is a liberal and all liberals want your guns.  Almost all conservative politicians have proven to want your guns also, despite what they claim.  Whites knew that they could just bribe the government with more defacto taxes to work around gun control, as usual.  Whites are already heavily armed.  Blacks have been the enemy since the 1960’s.  We had fifty years to arm up, and White Flight out of the cities.  We had already learned from Clintons gun ban and as soon as the ban sunsetted, everyone who wanted a semi got one THEN, under Shrubs presidency. 

*

I’ve forgotten the source, but there was a recent article on the true number of guns in Americans hands, and it wasn’t no piddly 300k.  It seems that from 1999 to 2015 ( or real close ) there were 250 million guns manufactured, JUST in the one category where only the biggest manufactures registered the guns sold into a data base, which was a voluntary program.  You need to add in all the small manufactures, PLUS all those 80% AR’s and AK’s, PLUS everything made and sold for the previous one hundred years.  At a MINIMUM, the article convincingly argues, they are more like 600 million guns in America, and far from an exaggeration to assume perhaps one billion. 

*

If I, merely a probationary Gun Fag, only have eight firearms, and if the true number of surveyed Americans owning guns is only a third of the population ( I imagine it is much higher, as the paranoid don’t want it on record they own a gun ), and most serious folks have more than several firearms, I would imagine 800 million guns is the lower end of the scale.  The point of this is that between the sunset ban on semi’s and then Obammy’s war of Whites, we could have almost doubled the total amount of guns here in a mere fifteen years.

*

Do you wonder why guns are still super cheap, even SIXTEEN months after Hilary wasn’t elected?  Surely, any surplus they made prior to the election would have run out long ago.  I would wager that there were so many AR’s built and sold in eight years that they are now on par with tablet computers.  The components are now so cheap from economics of scale that even after the Florida school shooting causing the usual historical buying surge, you will STILL be buying $500 AR’s all day long if you desire. 

*

Now, what does a mob do when they get pissed and are all so well armed they can give everyone they know an extra firearm or two?  They are emboldened to fight, far more than previously.  And what has the Left been doing this last year and a half?  Trying to double down on Obammy Behavior as they won far too much far too quickly and will NOT give up the fight or surrender their gains.  They think they are invincible and their cause is just.  They might very well think they could get away with gun control.  Let us hope the Elite will continue the Obamma era No Gun Control policy.  It is in their own best interest.  Because Whitey knows now that if he gives up his guns he will be the new slave class, literally marched into the trains.  Not by FEMA jackboots but by cat ladies with clipboards directing the local SWAT team.

END ( today's related link http://amzn.to/2FT8EuZ )
 

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. ***You can make donations or book purchases through PayPal ( www.paypal.me/jimd303 )
*** Unless you are in extreme poverty, spend a buck a month here, by the above donation methods or buy a book. If you don't do Kindle, send me a buck and I'll e-mail it to you in a PDF file.  If you donated, you may request books no charge.   My e-mail is: jimd303@reagan.com  My address is: James M Dakin, 181 W Bullion Rd #12, Elko NV 89801-4184
*** Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.***my Bonus Material blog*** junk land under a grand *  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com *** Wal-Mart wheat***Amazon Author Page
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

 

32 comments:

  1. “I’m going to give up on the bonus material site. I’m not enjoying it and less than ten percent of you are even taking a look.”


    Dammit. I just posted a comment over there in an attempt to breathe some life into it. You might give it a little longer. There are times when I’m not compelled to post a comment here, but might over at the other site, depending on the subject matter. And we all know that you’re easily long winded enough to be able to handle two blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not looking at the lack of comments but the traffic. Started out at 20% and now is well under 10%. I DO need an outlet for more writing, I grant you. Still playing with how. I'll keep the site up but probably won't contribute much to it, see what I decide. I hate when my books are only read by half a dozen minions, but then, all my old ones keep selling if only one or two a month so eventually they are seen by more. Book writing has never paid well-it has always been more "writer gots ta write". My ego requires minions reading. The income is just a means to an end.

      Delete
    2. Don't water down your thoughts.
      Just concentrate on higher quality.
      Your already the only one worth reading.

      Delete
    3. Thanks! The first two days of the other blog were fun but then, yeh, it got distracting. I'm going for book chapters now. When I need to recharge the batteries the other blog can skip a few days.

      Delete
  2. "I have ten categories I'll cycle through. Reloading, camping, wool, LED's, cooking, solar, knives, military, tools and gun accessories. What am I missing? Any suggestions?"
    Building supplies - you can get a lot through amazon, and sometimes they are even competitive with home depot like stores. Also vitamins, water filters, and food, their subscribe and save feature makes it easy to prepp a little on each of those on a regular basis (I alternate water filters, grains, beans, other prepps in my subscriptions).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be behind in my research but I had noticed that Amazon vitamins were more expensive than Wally. Food seems ridiculous compared to Kroger. And water filters I can include in camping. Let me know if I'm wrong. The whole point is that by now, it seems I'm really not encouraging minion book purchases. I have to try to advertise perhaps more of what the limited budget is going towards. Trying to stay ahead of the dropping commissions.

      Delete
    2. I guess (we all guess) it depends on what the collapse Will really be like.
      The big 4 should be enough.

      Delete
    3. Four horsemen? I think that would be enough.

      Delete
  3. as far as 'adult beverages' you should have some put by for making tinctures, may become necessary as health care goes deeper into the toilet and becomes more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine if I can still have access to a marketplace when that happens, so I'll just worry about it then rather than stockpile it. The great thing about Nevada is the free(er) marketplace for booze. Generally darn cheap hard liquer ( not sure about beer ).

      Delete
    2. Good for sterilizing wounds.
      Better put a few 5ths away.

      Delete
    3. Whiskey to celebrate the end of civilization. A few vodka bottles for pain relief. It was near impossible to stash booze back with the last wife.

      Delete
  4. Correct thesis paper again Jim. I sold many-many-more guns to the good citizens of the community than eric holder can push across the border. It did not even need to be discussed or mentioned the ulterior motivations for folks to arm the hell up. Your numbers are pert near close as well from my observations. A "WHOLE HELLUVA LOT" of (gun culture) folks have lovely little arsenals in the dozens -upon- dozens. Enough for personal use in the many multiples as well as handing 'em out of the armory like a battalion rolling out for formation and roll call. The lefties/gov't may want to turn down the heat on the pot. When it comes time to settle scores and keep scores of the sporty games it shant bode well at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A thousand years of history doesn't registar.

      Delete
    2. More & more I'm reading comments saying "bring it" or "I can't wait" or "Can we start shooting yet?".

      These comments are mainstream now & the Left would want to be careful because Communists aren't the only ones who have lists

      Delete
    3. Imagine how much prepping can be done for the price of a Tesla. This is a perfect example of "O_M_G, you could assure the survival of your extended tribe for 10 years following a (pick a mega-disaster scenario)". I make a point to tell Tesla owners with windows open at stop signs that their car is UNBELIEVABLY QUICK and DEADLY SILENT on city streets. Legislation needed for electric cars to add growlers for speeds below 35mph, loud like a 350v-8 with a failing water pump, or a 1983 MBZ OM617. If they give me any shit, I remind them to get upwind of their burning car because lithium battery smoke is crazy-toxic to inhale (like all burning metal smoke). Other people who drive really-really-poorly resulting in near misses get gestures and yelling, with occasional reminders that many 2-wheeled riders are carrying handguns that their vehicle is almost transparent to (all cartridges more powerful than .22short can go through car door sheet metal at encounter distances). I've only had one old man get out of his truck with a stick to continue the conversation, while I didn't even dismount from the bike. He could have just pushed on the throttle and left me in the dust, but he wanted to talk.

      These are the crazy years. We will be lucky to live through them.

      -pdxr13

      Delete
    4. 730:I think those comments have always been with us, hence the Posturing label. Are you noticing more comments from the same sources, or from more former mellow fellows?
      *
      PDX: How about one of those whistles like the Stuka's used on their descent? Now THAT would be awesome. Here you are after your shift, tired and pedaling, half asleep, then suddenly here come the dive bombers. Hey, it's a weird city-they might go for it.

      Delete
  5. Go with a bonus article every other day. Run two separate topics or themes, and/or run out two or three part series as well. I thought Randy and his dog bush was great. Fictional stories are more challenging, but if it is short tales with messaging and prophecy it is good to go. Attach sales links to items discussed or covered in articles and stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, you are pretty much talking me into it.

      Delete
    2. Ya, what he said. You shine bestest staying in your lane with on the ground field reports like a (truly independant-freelance) reporter. Telling us how it really is, without sissy body armor on and no helmet messing up the hair. DO IT!

      Delete
    3. Good Christ on a pogo stick, I surely cannot mess up my hair! Unacceptable!

      Delete
    4. I'm the minion that suggested one long article
      Instead of 2 and we know how that worked out.
      The present format keeps us waiting with baited breath.dont mess with a good thing.
      Higher quality would suffice.
      (The how is up to u)

      Delete
    5. Surely we can admit I've gotten better over the years? The first blog, '06-'12, had some pretty choppy writing.

      Delete
    6. Your new mission statement:
      Customer satisfaction through continous improvement. :)

      Delete
  6. Take the counsel of your minions, up to a point. You need to develop you hobby-part time job into an atm cash cow so you can buy more wheat and 303 rifles. Maybe offer small vials of humbolt river water for 'donations' to absolve minions of their sins for being closeted yuppie preppers, too cheap to support a mentor who's sage advice will probably save their pathetic lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! No, they're all good. It's all useful advice even if not applicable. I don't have any drama queen commenters any more. Waiting for their comment to be posted melts down the trolls-they have no patience in their little Twitter instant universe.

      Delete
  7. Good article, have been thinking on the same lines and wondering when all of those ARs everyone was buying off of the shelf during the last administration was in charge we going to fill all the shelve up on the prior owned gun shelves and drop the prices to $200, pick any one. but then I noticed that the gun owners have no intention to unhand them at all, and have heard rumors of another ammunition gathering and re-stockpiling session possible, though I have not directly seen evidence as of yet, it does make sense. nothing has really changed just the actors on the stage, the ultimate agenda still moves forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump didn't change anything, other than he hasn't pushed the SJW crap hard. I notice an AR on commission every time I visit the pawn shop, but at the price they are going for I'm assuming it is a real piece of crap and the owner is upgrading. That is probably the only ones anyone will let go of.

      Delete
  8. just read an article about agenda 2030. another gift from the u.n..
    don't know if it is true but it sounds like their doing.
    there are none so blind as those who will not see.
    audie twiford is correct. nothing has changed and the agenda moves forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if not true, this stimulates aluminum foil sales. Which helps the homeless as they gather cans. Help your local bums, enjoy conspiracy theories.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED