Friday, November 6, 2015

media darlings 2 of 2


MEDIA DARLINGS 2 of 2
*
Why have you all forsaken me?  Why?  Doesn't my hair shine brightly?  Isn't my wisdom profound?  You tight friggin bastards!  Buy my newsletter, I need more than $60 a month to buy books with.  That's all I'm asking for, book money.  I'm not a whore to advertisers, nor influenced by them.  Support my magnificence.  MSN #4
*
One of the main parts of denial is you find someone who has already changed to reflect the new normal you don’t want to see and villainize him, thus reinforcing your denial.  Glen Beck, Mormon King Of The Morons Hidden In Divine Love Clocking Device, was a grand champion of oil fracking, proclaiming with a screech befitting all the remaining brain cells left over from his alcoholism that fracking was here for at least a hundred years, if not, golly GOSH!, perhaps even two or three hundred!  Anyone denying this was unpatriotic and a Democrat, but then, he was repeating himself ( I used to hate democrats before I realized they were just our masters boogeyman designed to legitimize the economic rape of the 99%.  Plus, you kind of have to feel sorry for anyone that worships King Kenya Obammy.  To my way of thinking, the Chief Muslim was just a Screw You Joke from Cheney and other pasty white Security State high lords, the equivalent of rubbing their noses in the mess on the rug ).  How dare you deny that American Empire won’t be here forever, Beck was chastising his detractors.  You are evil!  Bad dog!  No biscuit for you!  I believe the middle class suburbia lifestyle must be true, because I just got rich as another establishment shrill, so I deny it can now be taken away from me by physics!  Damn those physics, full dementia fantasy engine speed ahead!

*

If you were the average citizen in the 70’s, scared as hell all you had worked for and invested in was going to be taken from you, firmly enmeshed in the empire spoils sharing system, the last thing you wanted to hear was that the world was going to end.  All those crazy bastards buying rural property and stocking bunkers and arsenals, they were in your face that your dream was turning into a nightmare.  They were a reminder how it all looked like the gravy train was in the process of derailing.  So they were a natural target for hate.  If we hate him, his message will also be hated and if that is so than the message must be wrong because it doesn’t agree with what we believe.  That is why the messenger is shot, to avoid a concrete example of the reality we are trying to avoid acknowledging.  No messenger, no message.  It is assigned into the rabbit hole of memory.  If survivalists are violent because they own guns, then we can dismiss violent people as mentally unstable.  If survivalists are crazy for dropping out of society ( it was okay for Hippies to do it, stinky worthless hippies, but not okay for taxpayers to do so ) then we can dismiss crazy people as mentally unstable.  If survivalists are unpatriotic for failing to support our imperial booty wars by not paying taxes with a high paying job in the city, then unpatriotic people can be dismissed as mentally unstable ( note how preppers curry favor currently by living the total suburbia Yuppie lifestyle, irregardless of prepping ).  Etcetera.  Survivalists are mentally unstable and if that is the case then their contention society will fall is false which means we can rationally deny the message since the messenger is dead.  See how easy that is?

END

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page.  IF YOU DON’T SEE THE AD, DISABLE AD BLOCK ( go to the Ad Blocker while on my page and scroll down the menu to “disable this site” ). You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year. Or, buy the monthly magazine.  Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for mere Book Money, so do your part.

*  My monthly newsletter: search at Amazon under Kindle “Malthusian Survivalist Newsletter”.  * 
*Contact Information*  Links To Others*  Land In Elko*  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com
*My books: http://bisonprepper.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-book-links.html
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

 

14 comments:

  1. How much coin you get from amazon purchases? I do all my shopping through you site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6% commission. Back when the economy was good, $100-$150 a month. Now, $30-$70. About a third what it was. Every bit helps and I'm grateful, but sometimes I can't even buy one book a week. Think of how tragic that is.

      Delete
    2. Yes, the economy is swirling around the toilet bowl on it's way down.

      I sure like my Corona Traditional grain mill. My point being that I would not have known of this product had you not put the item with Amazon linkage on this site.

      Thank you and please post some more items that we might find useful.
      Jim S.

      Delete
    3. Check out at my web site:
      http://bisonprepper.com/2.html

      Delete
  2. Also that Elko fracking project is DOA. Just gotta close down the mines now. Get much rain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could care less gas is cheaper, but I care VERY much that there will be no fracking here, you can believe that!

      Delete
  3. I'm striving for gray man status. Don't be the nail sticking up but don't have too much shiny going on either. Get your stuff with cash as long as you can. Don't shout out loud how stupid people are to follow along like lemmings over the cliff consumerism and debt. Be poor but not too poor, pay as little to .gov as possible without bringing down the hammer of enforcement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, tell everyone how stupid they are, but about other, non-post-apoc related.

      Delete
  4. Sanity is defined by having something work. If it is crazy but it works it isn't crazy.
    If a survivalist/prepper/etc can keep themselves fed, clothed, housed, etc. then they aren't crazy, just eccentric. The fact that the rest of society has less hold on a survivalist (as a survivalist is much more independent of societies provided services)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fool yourself on independence. Still dependent on a job and consuming, just able to weather storms unlike most.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I know I am not there yet- but working toward it shows significant benefits of independence.
      Rent/mortgage is the first trap. (unfortunately property taxes are nearly unavoidable but can be minimized).
      Electric/fuel is the second trap.
      Food/water is the third trap.;
      Post-Secondary 'education' is the fourth trap - so that you can pay for better options in the first three traps.;
      Employment is the inter-relation to all the traps we now live in 'company towns' that are hidden by being once or twice removed, we are all working for the benefit of the banks, and paying the banks.
      Health care, entertainment, etc, are accessory traps but are still (mostly) elective - for now, but expect the coming "fix" for obamacare to make healthcare at least another mandate (you MUST visit the doctor/dentist/etc. once X number of years, etc.)

      Delete
    3. One good thing about ObammyCare is the death panels. At least we can start Logan's Running the really old bastards.

      Delete
  5. Only because of your magnificent hair have I once again purchased your drivel. It's NOT because it's some really interesting topics presented your classic sarcastic tone that I find oddly soothing. I wouldn't want you to get a big head and ruin that perfectly proportioned hairdo.

    -Novice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The topics are old hat, the only diff being that they are treated in more detail. Think of the newsletter as payment for the daily shot of fear, hate, sarcasm and annoyance.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED