Tuesday, March 21, 2017

pavlov cracker jacks


PAVLOV CRACKER JACKS

When you enter the work force, there are powerful psychological conditioning forces holding you there.  I’m not sure if they were started at a very young age, but most likely your parents did you no favors.  It is almost as simple as “misery loves company”.  All those creators and sponsors of advertisements could almost be imagined as subconsciously thinking, I’ve got to work at this crappy job so this ass picking snot slinging imbecilic conehead of a child can mercilessly henpeck and torment his parents for our commercialized product nobody needs but everyone will want after we surround our ad with a Saturday morning cartoon and then those guardians of said offspring can stay at their crappy job and enjoy it as little as I do.  Now multiply that by thousands of companies and millions of empty sponge brained kids.  And of course there are other factors.  Under the guise of readying ones children for the rigors of adulthood, an impressionable tike is filled with visions of unrelenting study and difficult training to achieve a crappy little job of their own.

*

One can almost wonder if a parents guidance is mostly concern but just a little bit of self justification added?   Why, a crappy job MUST be good if feeds my child.  It helps a parent sleep at night that their purposeless existence is justified.  So, in order to excuse their own lack of freedom they condemn the child to the same.  Yes, just a tiny bit hyperbolic.  And, no, I’m not trying to be that insufferable prick who becomes sober and makes fun of your alcoholism.  I’m free of the corporate world but it certainly is not for everyone or even most everyone.  The NOL won’t stop working and she has rental income coming in PLUS she is two years away from Social Security.  She just can’t stay relaxed and must keep active-and working does that for her.  I’m digging a useless hole in the ground to stay busy-and that is labor I WAS getting paid for, a lot of critics might contend.  No, my only point to these musings is for entertainment purposes.  Not judgment or feelings of superiority.  I find it amusing how easily humans-ALL of us, especially me-are controlled and manipulated. 

*

For instance, peoples politics seem to strongly center around their own personal security and have zero to do with justice, morality or group cohesion ( group cohesion has been dead for fifty years.  The collapse started back then.  But, please, do continue to insist you have another fifty to prepare for the end.  That way you can have all the needed toys ).  If you hate welfare recipients, you are either a closet racist ( more accurately a xenophobe, but mislabeled racist due to popular misconception ) or are justifying staying in your crappy little job.  As in, I feel superior because I “work”-even if it is for the official protection racket that lives by killing those who refuse to pay, then killing some of those who pay but are less important to others that pay, such as cancer patients dieing from corporate pollution.  Self-justification for wasting our lives enriching our betters through under compensated labor is just one of many ways we are manipulated.  The Elites fully understand how to pull our strings, and all it takes is a basic understanding of human nature ( and all the while they finance Political Correctness which at its core seeks to deny the ability of humans to have said nature, rather insisting loudly and shrilly that nurture is all and everything.  What better way to confuse folks as to how they are controlled? ).

*
Think of your job as a hunt for the prize in a Cracker Jack box.  I don’t know what age or what generation you wake up and say, hey, these toys used to be cool like little Monopoly game tokes, then they went to cheap plastic but NOW, the worthless whores are just rub on crappy fake tattoo’s and as useful as tits on a bull.  But the nasty tasting snack is still selling so I think kids are still falling for the false promise of sub par prizes.  So are we as adults.  We go to work for no other purpose than redistributing wealth up the pyramid.  No ones job is all that useful.  Cops enforce the monopoly of force.  Soldiers enforce colonialism and the bankers monopoly on creating Dollars.  Paramedics and EMT’s channel money into the insurance and medical industry.  The incidental savings of lives are merely window dressing justifications of existence, a ruse to wow the rubes, not their primary purpose ( of course, as my son said to me, I don’t care if the war is over oil, the PetroDollar or enriching the elite, I just want to go kill something.  Wise words I once likewise thought.  The participants are more than willing, obviously ). 

*

What are your real, true rewards other than the ability to justify wasting your life?  Cracker Jack prizes.  Little of intrinsic value but bright and shiny nonetheless.  A pretty car never paid for ( compulsory insurance, gas taxes and etc. ) and a pretty McMansion never without monetary demands ( a money pit until your sucker offspring inherit the turd ).  Pretty clothes made with slave labor and unable to handle the rigors of the gentle wash cycle, cheap quality doubling or tripling the needed cotton which competes for food growing land ( Gott forbid we legalize hemp to replace cotton ).  The ability to Facebook each other after we eat a hamburger ( look, no cost digital photography allows me to capture perfectly mundane moments! ) or clean our ass ( praise me!  I know how to wipe! ).  We are sad little puppies fully conditioned to respond to the Pavlovian dinner bell, pleased with ourselves for begging for the scraps we so adore ( and me?  “Oh, look at my shiny pretty content.  Please send me a dollar a month.  I’ll love you for it“.  Of course, thinking about it, I suppose begging beats getting screwed for money.  I think ).

END

Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page.  IF YOU DON’T SEE THE AD, DISABLE AD BLOCK ( go to the Ad Blocker while on my page and scroll down the menu to “disable this site” ). You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just mail a Greenback occasionally or buy some of my books.  Pay your author-no one works for free.  I’m nice enough to publish for barely above Mere Book Money, so do your part.***  *Contact Information*  Links To Other Blogs *  Land In Elko*  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio*   my web site is www.bisonprepper.com  *wal-mart wheat*Link To All My Published Books
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

8 comments:

  1. This is very true, but how much is self-inflicted ?

    Boredom is a real issue, and I guess keeping oneself busy is a way to forget bordeom for a while. Actually there are several articles around about how these microstasfactions are at the very core of most computer games (large & small) nowadays : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joel-bakan/game-designers-addicted_b_899377.html

    If you can manage to achieve that, meditation is a great way to get away from that, but IMHO this is a peacetime/rich guy proposition. Some friends from my youth have turned to booze to make the end of the day bearable - boredom after an exhausting day at work is the worst.

    I believe survivalists are living in a state of latent urgency ("it's bound to happen any time now") that prevents them from letting go and relax.

    On the other hand, in a state of decades-long anxiety, your brain will translate "relaxing" with "lowering the guard", triggering more anxiety. A large part of survivalism activity (getting guns, hoarding food, digging holes) is a form of therapy to handle that stress.

    On the other hand, deep down we are still the poor sucker animals that used to be hunted by predators, perhaps we are meant to be permanently on our toes. Is safety just part of the greater con of human society ? ("submit to the king and you'll be safe")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, said better than I ever did! Well, I BS better, but you encapsulated it much better.

      Delete
  2. " a crappy job MUST be good if feeds my child."
    Feeding a persons child is one of the best ways to earn their friendship or loyalty. The fewer options a person has to feed their kid, and themselves, the harder they hold onto the one that is working for them. It used to be very rare for a parent to put themselves first. It seems to be happening more now, but that could be because the federal "village" is picking up the slack and no one is willing to see a child go hungry.
    If you live in a place (like the desert) that doesn't have enough local food for all the local children, then by providing that food you can have the parents do anything for you (like attack another tribes granaries).
    If you have the ability to withhold any of the essentials of life from a person or their kid you can control that person.
    Especially if they can't stab you in the back and take control themselves.
    Just another reason to prepare for more people than you think you need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yet, how many of us can feed even their own extended family, storage food-wise?

      Delete
  3. "powerful psychological conditioning forces"
    ==========================

    Maybe that's the root of why I had 33 BS jobs before I broke loose on my own in 1986. I just couldn't be leashed, mentally or physically. Untethered, I was able to fly as high as I could go and everybody else be damned. The way all men were meant to be. Caged, he dies a little bit every day until the day he crosses over and is owned, forever more. As Red said in Shawshank Redemption, "I'm institutionalized, I can't make it outside."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man might be meant to be free but most seem happy to voluntarily march in formation instead.

      Delete
  4. " I suppose begging beats getting screwed for money.".. well, yeah; at least the beggar gets paid.

    "Yet, how many of us can feed even their own extended family, storage food-wise?"... my business partner has 15(!) grandkids; all local, no preppers - no way to feed them all; they'll notice when they're starving & I'm healthy... not sure how to handle this one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will a rimfire work on all those grandkids, or are they older and bigger? Seriously, why are they a factor? You won't be working as they starve, will you?

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED