Wednesday, July 8, 2015

malthus 2


MALTHUSIAN PREPPER 2

Before today's article:


MONTHLY SUPPORT NOTIFICATION

Okay, folks, I’ve been reduced to whining pitifully on a regular basis at high volume here.  Amazon commissions are down to about historical lows, and without those I can’t buy books.  And when I can’t buy books I can’t do as much research which means you can’t get much variety.  You can’t bask in the expansion of my wisdom and wit.  I had no problem making up the difference when I was rolling in money, but that is no longer the case.  So, at the beginning of each month I’m going to remind you to please pay for your reading this blog.  If you do a yearly donation totaling at least a dollar a month, you can ignore this.  If you are flat broke and unemployed, ignore this.  Otherwise, I expect a buck a month from the rest of you.  That is NOT too much to ask for.  Buy $15 worth of items through my Amazon link, or send a buck PayPal, or hell, send a buck in the mail.  All monies goes to buying reference books or post-apocalypse fiction.  I’m not buying dancing girls, cocaine or even food with it- that comes from my day job paycheck.  Thank you.
*
 

Usually when the Survivalist Lite pussies start milling around bleating about the sixth sign of biblical apocalypse, or how an insider for the global illuminati has whispered sweet nothings into their ear exclusively, or how the history of economic stock markets can supersede manipulation, it is pretty safe to ignore them.  Mostly because everything they tell you to do to protect yourself is just redirecting your consumerism slightly and painlessly ( and, I thought it too obvious to state, if anything is too good to be true it usually is ).  But also because they have not Clue One about what a true civilization collapse is made up of.  To them, The Great Recession was a hideous downturn of biblical proportions.  To them, clutching to notions of extra-tribal charity in a foodless future makes sense.  To them, debt is a-okay as long as it is for a good cause ( determined by them ).  To them, business as usual can be post-apocalyptic.  However, as embarrassing as it all is to listen to these humptards, at least their self-righteous noise does serve one purpose.  If such clueless simpletons can get agitated about a possible eminent systems crash, perhaps they are at least good for an early warning metric.

*

Now, granted, their idea of a crash is our idea of another simple systematic failure.  The reason for this is simple.  Their whole world is money.  Love of money, schemes of money, dreams and nightmares of money.  When their petro-dollar wet dream is slightly modified against their desires, it is the end of their world.  To them, it is a big deal.  So, as clueless as they are about reality and the laws of physics, one thing they are attuned to is their sweet money.  It’s direction, its availability, its future.  Hump with their money and they might as well live under the end of a flight path of a thermonuclear weapon, in order to end it all painlessly before they must suffer.  If the Survivalist Lite crowd is crying crocodile tears over an economic collapse at the end of this year, they might for once be in the rough neighborhood of reality.  Not that I for one give much of a hoot.  I’ve been ready and stayed frosty.  Everything from now is just details.  Granted, you don’t neglect the details-that is where the devil resides.  But big picture, sleep soundly enough at night worries, I have no issues with.  I’m off the gravy train, or near enough. 

*

Now, I don’t sleep at night because I’m oblivious to the future darkly.  I’m well aware of it.  I clearly see the burning villages, the weeping widows, the starving orphans and the return to barbarity.  I don’t exactly embrace it for its own sake, but for the reality it will be.  If the world turns to crap, far better to wade into it swinging than weeping hysterically at its arrival.  I don’t mourn the passing of the company chit economy, any more that the end of chattel slavery was missed outside its rich practitioners ( slavery will be reintroduced post hast post collapse, something I hope is obvious to everyone ).  You shouldn’t either.

More next article

END
 
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year. *The Old Bison Blog on CD: Over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I                         Also as a free e-book, but not cleaned up or organized, at Lulu
*Contact Information*  Links To OthersTop 20 Survivalist Fiction*  Land In Elko*  Lord Bison* my bio & biblio
*My books: http://bisonprepper.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-book-links.html
* By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I'll work on that dollar a month, if anyone deserves it....it most certainly is you Jim.
    As I speak the NY stock exchange is all nerfed up with computer glitch ha ha
    China is in freefall and Greece is hitting the skids....
    Might be time soon to run and buy the crisco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You count as unemployed. Even on Obama's payroll, your bills and lost wages put you WAY behind. I wouldn't want you to contribute until after all that is in your rearview mirror. Read in peace, brother.

      Delete
  2. I will get a donation going to you. I bought your books on thumbdrive and sent you that silver round. You want another oz of silver or some fiat? Nice hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, that is a damn inconvenient problem. Real money, soon to never be seen again as the global supply contracts, or money to buy a book that could be life changing information or just drivel. Seriously. Okay, IF it has been a year already since the thumbdrive, then I'd gladly accept a silver round as payment for next year. And I'd hug it tight and think fondly of you in a platonic manner. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Count me in as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if you haven't already donated for the year. I don't wish to be greedy with any one individual. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Recently unemployed minion here James, and previous contributor. Sorry to hear about your commissions drying up. Told you should have stayed off grid! Just kidding :D

    Well, I just ordered around $40 worth of stuff through your links (Had an Amazon gift card) and always use your links when ordering from Amazon, so I try to do my part. I enjoy your writing and will always contribute in any way that I can. I've dropped your name around at various sites as well over the years, and one member actually PM'ed me asking about how credible I felt that you were. So you may have picked up a few new followers over the last few days?

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've done more than enough. Those that try, I love. I try to go above and beyond providing content, and when readers do all they can, it is a win/win. I'm trying to get those who, in the brilliant words of Orlov ( who I contributed to when he needed his new engine, plus I buy his books even when I don't want to, such as article collections ), think a Magic Content Fairy delivers all that they peruse.

      Delete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED